Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin (9106 Views)

List Of Governors & Ministers In GMB Regime (is He A Religion Fanatic Or Not?) / General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion / Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by thwarrior72: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2014
anago90:

hey you waste of spe..rm and. natural selection. It shall not be well with you and everyone connected to you for mentioning the southwest. may the calamity you wish for the region befalls you, your family and everyone connected to you. you waste of flesh face your boko haram general and leave the good people of the southwest out of this.
Swerve.... downtrodden undecided

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by pazienza(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2014
I am quite amused by the Igbophobia inherent in that article, i find it refreshing, it can only mean that Boko haram is not going away any time soon.

With BH eating into the North gradually, the North unity is now at stake,and they with their bedmates are now seeking for a unifying factor, and what unifies Nigerians more than IGBOPHOBIA!

9 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by titoetal(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2014
There's an invisible hand bent on destroying this nation, both from within and outside. I cry for this country cos when this fire is finally fanned up into flames, we will watch with our own eyes as our dear country crumbles and before we realise the intent of our common enemy, it will be too late to hold the centre together. Then, things has fallen apart. Wao!! Should it then mean there was a COUNTRY?

Oh God, our nation Nigeria is in hand. Let thy will be done.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by nonebutme: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2014
The same hypocrites battling to downplay the negotiator's allegations are always the first to believe and re-echo the jargons from the drug addict(FFK). On this issue of boko haram, everyone is guilty until proven innocent.

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe: If you listened to the programme, the Aussie said "Bokoharam told him" as pertaining the Army General who wasn't named notwithstanding the descriptions.

Remember, it wasn't a result of his research or submissions. rather a reported speech

It baffles me why grown up adults will be submerged in so much hate for an ethnic group to come up with this op-Ed and the worst is the nonentities that believe and spread it.

What Bokoharam said and told the Australian negotiator has become a gospel truth to Bokoharam Apostles and sympathisers

What a pathetic ways to express ignorance in social media.

Ihejirika will not only answer for war crime allegations level against him for brutal murder of Bokoharam Insurgents by Amnesty International and ACF, he will also answer for sponsoring them.

What contrasting allegations we have, just for hate and acrimony.
please can you share an authentic link, because the one i have, thisday mentioned ihejerika and Sherriff

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by thwarrior72: 9:19am On Sep 02, 2014
Rawani:

You laugh in utter foolishness. Only a fool will see his neigbours beard burning and not soak his own in water. The North is made up of 19 states that are developing daily as we speak (i'm sure you saw the university on the front page), and the insurgency has been concentrated in 3 states in the NE that are more far from places like Sokoto than they are from Enugu. I will not gloat on the defeat and utter destruction of the entire Iboland during the war as that is for psychiatric patients like you. One thing you should always remember in your hypocritical quest for vengeance is that the Kanuri are a small tribe that made up a tiny percentage of the forces that destroyed your quest for seccesion. The people you cowardly terrorists should target in your vengeful expedition are the Hausa-Fulani and other regions that made up the armed forces during the war if you are capable. Last time I checked, they are working hard to rule your country and determine your destinies, something your ilk have never, and will never have the privilege of doing.

It's not surprising you are delighted to be the real parasites and terrorists of Nigeria as recent events have shown.

Nut is developing? grin....Tell that to the ever gullible Southwest

5 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You thought process is just irredeemable

Ihejirika will not only answer for war crime allegations level against him for brutal murder of Bokoharam Insurgents by Amnesty International and ACF, he will also answer for sponsoring them.

What contrasting allegations we have, just for hate and acrimony.
stop twisting things, the ICJ case was for the massacre of civilians in bama some years ago.

5 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Ngwakwe: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2014
Ibnsultan01: NA needs to maitain its intergrity and professionalism ethics. By investigating properly on the allegations agaisnt a Former COAS to either clear his Name or prosecute him

He never alleged anything. Just quoted what your kinsmen told him, listen to the interview again.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Jakpon: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2014
SUBMARINE:
I fear that what befell the North will befall the West
Is something wrong with your flat brain? Dr Stephen Davies, the man who made the allegation against Ihejirika and Ali Modu Sheriff is an Australian. Leave the southwest out of your madness and go face the Australians.

Putz !

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by zlatansomto(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2014
Rawani:

You laugh in utter foolishness. Only a fool will see his neigbours beard burning and not soak his own in water. The North is made up of 19 states that are developing daily as we speak (i'm sure you saw the university on the front page), and the insurgency has been concentrated in 3 states in the NE that are more far from places like Sokoto than they are from Enugu. I will not gloat on the defeat and utter destruction of the entire Iboland during the war as that is for psychiatric patients like you. One thing you should always remember in your hypocritical quest for vengeance is that the Kanuri are a small tribe that made up a tiny percentage of the forces that destroyed your quest for seccesion. The people you cowardly terrorists should target in your vengeful expedition are the Hausa-Fulani and other regions that made up the armed forces during the war if you are capable. Last time I checked, they are working hard to rule your country and determine your destinies, something your ilk have never, and will never have the privilege of doing.

It's not surprising you are delighted to be the real parasites and terrorists of Nigeria as recent events have shown.

What a fool,. Living in a fools paradise,. The north is developing indeed,. With your people getting killed on a daily basis,. Like ants grin,. To be honest it gives mee so much joy to see dead northerners like yourself on tv,.papers and on the net.. Whether they are Christians or Muslims!! I don't give a f_uck.. All I want is death to all core northern f_uckss.. grin !! B_itch let's face facts your region is cursed!! Leprosy has finished your people up north.. Polio na another case bro.. Infact one in 10 northern fu_cks have polio,. Your region is landlocked!! A waste land.. Big for nothing!! is in education?? 1/10. sports nko? That one na O/10!! But when it comes to poverty level up north its almost 85%!! A staggering percentage, yea?

12 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Where did the Aussie accuse Ihejirika?

Find the recorded audio tape preferable and listen again. He said Bokoharam told him

The questions should be:

1. Do you trust Bokoharam so much that their messages are now gospel truth or just the usually Igbophobia?

2. Are Bokoharam operatives Igbo haters? - the answer is an echoing Yes in the range of 1000 decibels.

Do you know that Premiumtimesng and Osun defender doctored and published a revised arrest of Northern "Bokoharam" Gun runners caught in Nsuukka by changing the perpetrators to Igbos just to link the so much hated ethnicity?

Let's leave revelations and interpretations thereof to the wise and discerning minds.
That oshun deceiver (defender) is just rubbish.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2014
even though the writer was stupid to tag biafra in his article, the Aussie sure has some information about boko haram and its sponsor, what is the Federal government doing about it?

Why haven't they questioned those implicated?

I am totally disappointed with those already throwing up support for ihejerika, why can't we allow people defend themselves, how come no one is drumming support for Sheriff?

5 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by pazienza(m): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2014
Btw, the real parasites of Nigeria are those that produced Gowon, a clueless leader who once boasted that Nigeria's problem wasn't money,but how to spend it, Babangida who looted the country to poverty, Buhari, another cluless ruler, Obj, who spent billions of Naira to generate darkness, Abacha, Nigeria is still recovering the billions of her petrodollars he stashed abroad. Those that spent billions on useless Ajaokuta steel plant, billions on pathetic search of crude oil in the chad basin, billions on road constructions across their arid region, and much more of the nations wealth on many Agricultural programmes across their arid region.

The very same region with poorly educated and developed human resources, who have now become terrorists, and cost Nigeria billions in military budget, and loss of both military and civilian lives! The parasites and Terrorists of Nigeria are those who dread her demise,and can't think of existence outside Nigeria, their host, in a true host-parasite relationship.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Jakpon: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2014
zlatansomto: To be honest it gives mee so much joy to see dead northerners like yourself on tv,.papers and on the net.. Whether they are Christians or Muslims!! I don't give a f_uck.. All I want is death to all core northern f_uckss.. grin !! B_itch let's face facts your region is cursed!!
With this statement, i now believe that the ibos are the one sponsoring Boko Haram.

Azubuike Ihejirika, an ibo man will be the first Nigerian that will be trialed and Jailed for war crimes and crimes against humanity at the ICJ

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Ngwakwe: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
stop twisting things, the ICJ case was for the massacre of civilians in bama some years ago.

Stop this ridiculous challenge on facts. AI accuse Nigerian Army of extra judicial killing of Bokoharam Insurgents repeatedly

Rights groups have repeatedly accused Nigerian security forces of responding to the violence with extra-judicial killings and holding suspects in inhumane prison conditions for long periods of time without Charge or trial.

The Nigerian military denies these accusations and said no military in the word has devised a perfect plan to combat terrorists.

[url]m.voanews.com/a/amnesty-international-1500-nigerians-killed-in-boko-haram-violence-in-2014/1882683.html[/url]
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by thwarrior72: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2014
Jakpon: The allegation was made by Dr Stephen Davies, an Australian man against Ihejirika, an ibo man and Ali Modu Sheriff, a Kanuri man. The Yorubas are not involved in your show of shame. Leave the southwest out of your madness.
This article was written by a undecidedyoruba, not abooki
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2014
pazienza: Btw, the real parasites of Nigeria are those that produced Gowon, a clueless leader who once boasted that Nigeria's problem wasn't money,but how to spend it, Babangida who looted the country to poverty, Buhari, another cluless ruler, Obj, who spent billions of Naira to generate darkness, Abacha, Nigeria is still recovering the billions of her petrodollars he stashed abroad. Those that spent billions on useless Ajaokuta steel plant, billions on pathetic search of crude oil in the chad basin, billions on road constructions across their arid region, and much more of the nations wealth on many Agricultural programmes across their arid region.

The very same region with poorly educated and developed human resources, who have now become terrorists, and cost Nigeria billions in military budget, and loss of both military and civilian lives! The parasites and Terrorists of Nigeria are those who dread her demise,and can't think of existence outside Nigeria, their host, in a true host-parasite relationship.
Agriculture account for a large chunk of our GDP and 70% of our farm produce comes from the north. How exactly are they parasites?
Importation is killing our economy and we know the south accounts at least 80%.

Who is the real parasite?
Do you farm oil in the south?

6 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2014
Now, I'm very sure Nigeria will not see 2016.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by chinasaekperem: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2014
I'm saying this again, if ihejirika is actually responsible for the boko haram menace, then he is a blessed man, he should be given an award of excellence for single-handedly bashing and ravaging the north using their own brothers. grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Stop this ridiculous challenge on facts. AI accuse Nigerian Army of extra judicial killing of Bokoharam Insurgents repeatedly

Rights groups have repeatedly accused Nigerian security forces of responding to the violence with extra-judicial killings and holding suspects in inhumane prison conditions for long periods of time without Charge or trial.

The Nigerian military denies these accusations and said no military in the word has devised a perfect plan to combat terrorists.

[url]m.voanews.com/a/amnesty-international-1500-nigerians-killed-in-boko-haram-violence-in-2014/1882683.html[/url]

I thought you were referring to the ACF earlier
Btw Morden methods does not include going about rounding up and killing war criminals and civilian as explained by Amnesty International

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Jakpon: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2014
thwarrior72: This article was written by a undecidedyoruba, not abooki
You have been eating too much soured akpu. This aticle was written by Dr Peregrino Brimah, does that sound like a Yoruba name?

3 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by pazienza(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
Agriculture account for a large chunk of our GDP and 70% of our farm produce comes from the north. How exactly are they parasites?
Importation is killing our economy and we know the south accounts at least 80%.

Who is the real parasite?
Do you farm oil in the south?

And how many billions of petro dollars did Nigeria lose to the North, it's looting military leaders, their clueless Ajaokuta and lake chad projects, Agriculture development programmes, including construction of roads across large arid land mass of the north, in comparision to the amount she earns from the north's petty Agriculture? Do the profit and loss balance. *grins*

Sowie bro, i would rather have the petro dollars than the North's petty agriculture, that can't even feed the North, let alone the rest of the country.

If the country invested 1/10th of the amount squandered by the north's political class and her petty farmers in the east, you would see America wonder! *grins*

6 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by garux: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2014
i am not suprise at all, when it come to money ibo man can kill his entire kindred. Iheriterrorist should be arrested along side sheriff. oh i forget 2015 is around d corner, Jonathan shld clear that area s vote first before u make any arrest. Gej till 2019
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Ngwakwe: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

I thought you were referring to the ACF earlier
Btw Morden methods does not include going about rounding up and killing war criminals and civilian as explained by Amnesty International

I am not in support of extrajudicial killing of even the worst terrorist just that it is obscene to present equal and opposite allegations against a person.

Never mind, I would've critically examine this thread had the Australian Negotiator spoke of his findings as against explicitly informing his audience according to him "what Bokoharam told him about their fundings"

The above is hidden from the gullible.

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2014
pazienza:

And how many billions of petro dollars did Nigeria lose to the North, it's looting military leaders, their clueless Ajaokuta and lake chad projects, Agriculture development programmes, including construction of roads across large arid land mass of the north, in comparision to the amount she earns from the north's petty Agriculture? Do the profit and loss balance. *grins*

Sowie bro, i would rather have the petro dollars than the North's petty agriculture, that can't even feed the North, let alone the rest of the country.

If the country invested 1/10th of the amount squandered by the north's political class and her petty farmers in the east, you would see America wonder! *grins*
now address the northerner political class not the region as a whole, like I said earlier, your oil is mere natural resource. Talking human contribution, you still don't measure up to the north, at least Gdp figures are clear enough.

Btw the north has its own natural resources in abundance, waiting.

Other than rice, what other food do you import? Talk about the north not feeding you.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by seunmsg(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Where did the Aussie accuse Ihejirika?

Find the recorded audio tape preferable and listen again. He said Bokoharam told him

The questions should be:

1. Do you trust Bokoharam so much that their messages are now gospel truth or just the usually Igbophobia?

2. Are Bokoharam operatives Igbo haters? - the answer is an echoing Yes in the range of 1000 decibels.

Do you know that Premiumtimesng and Osun defender doctored and published a revised arrest of Northern "Bokoharam" Gun runners caught in Nsuukka by changing the perpetrators to Igbos just to link the so much hated ethnicity?

Let's leave revelations and interpretations thereof to the wise and discerning minds.

I have just three questions for you and I want you to answer honestly and with good conscience.

1, If the Australian negotiator had said Boko Haram commanders told him Gen. Buhari was a financier of the group, will you not believe him and will you defend Gen. Buhari the same way you are defending Gen. Ihejerika here?

2, Why can't you support the call on relevant security agencies to investigate the Australians allegation? Why dismiss the allegation in its entirety before any meaningful investigation is conducted?

3, Why will an independent negotiator appointed by President Jonathan cook up such an allegation against a retired COAS that is believed to be a strong ally of the president? What does he stand to gain here?

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I am not in support of extrajudicial killing of even the worst terrorist just that it is obscene to present equal and opposite allegations against a person.

Never mind, I would've critical examine this thread had the Australian Negotiator spoke of his findings as against explicitly informing his audience according to him "what Bokoharam told him about their fundings"

The above is hidden from the gullible.
We should all encourage proper investigation and not take sides, there is a lot going on in the military campaign against boko haram that makes absolutely no sense.
Btw i remember how military generals were sponsoring and feeding fat on maitasine in the 70s

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2014
titoetal: There's an invisible hand bent on destroying this nation, both from within and outside. I cry for this country cos when this fire is finally fanned up into flames, we will watch with our own eyes as our dear country crumbles and before we realise the intent of our common enemy, it will be too late to hold the centre together. Then, things has fallen apart. Wao!! Should it then mean there was a COUNTRY?

Oh God, our nation Nigeria is in hand. Let thy will be done.
those fanning the ember of disintegration should continue. They are the true heros
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by tonychristopher: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2014
chukwudi44:

dont even botehr engaging them.They can beleive whatever they want

ITS POINTLESS...THEY WILL WANT TO LINK IGBOS TO IT...DUE TO THE SINGULAR FACT THAT THEY ARE CHRISTIAN AND HATED...THEY MIGHT FEEL

5 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by pazienza(m): 10:16am On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
now address the northerner political class not the region as a whole, like I said earlier, your oil is mere natural resource. Talking human contribution, you still don't measure up to the north, at least Gdp figures are clear enough.

Btw the north has its own natural resources in abundance, waiting.

Other than rice, what other food do you import? Talk about the north not feeding you.

The north's political class are part and parcel of the North, they can't be excised from the North as a region, just as Nigerians couldn't excise the actions of the Igbo military political class from the East. It goes both ways.

By the way, the north feeds no one in the East, rather we feed them. They don't sell the farm produce for free, rather we buy them with our hard earned cash, it's our money and demand that keep them employed and in business, we don't need them,as we can easily import from any other country, when we secede,but they need us to stay in business.

And don't forget that with the help of the Nigerian petrodollars, the lazy northern farmers are being subsidized.

6 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by oKyrian: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Traders Protest In Benue Over Tax Policies Of Ortom (photos) / Lagos To Generate Electricity From Garbage / The Meaning Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.