Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin (9103 Views)

List Of Governors & Ministers In GMB Regime (is He A Religion Fanatic Or Not?) / General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion / Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Ngwakwe: 12:23am On Sep 02, 2014
lakpalakpa:

A case of chickens coming home to roost.... i guess

I wonder why you've never spoken up when Buhari, Tinubu, Sanusi et al were being maligned by PDP Urchins in the corridors of power??

The Aussie is an independent individual contracted by Jonathan to negotiate with Boko Haram so we have no choice but to give him the benefit of a doubt.

Meanwhile why hasn't the presidency come out to deny the aussie or disprove his claims??

grin grin

You thought process is just irredeemable

Ihejirika will not only answer for war crime allegations level against him for brutal murder of Bokoharam Insurgents by Amnesty International and ACF, he will also answer for sponsoring them.

What contrasting allegations we have, just for hate and acrimony.

9 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by lakpalakpa: 12:25am On Sep 02, 2014
naijaking1:

You notice how the author had to drag in Biafra to color Ihejirika?
That is called diversion/evasion from the main topic.

Now I know that APC attacks are very highly organised and clinically researched.
Unfortunately, many people fall for these tactics, and they don't even know when they've been sold.

The anti-Igbo message in his write up is clear, but this is not a fight against Igbos, yet.
He went on to "provide" motives for Ihejirika's alleged support for the same group he had been accused(by the same people) of committing human right abuses against.
They simply think we have no common sense, and can't follow simple logic

The Aussie was invited by Azikiwe Ebelechukwu Jonathan to negotiate with Boko Haram. So how did APC influence his assertions??

Abeg talk another story joor!!

angry angry

17 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by cjrane: 12:26am On Sep 02, 2014
Firefire: Some bloggers writing rubbish since 1914 AD.

Ihejirika is a fine professional Army General of all time.

Take it or leave it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abo-kis still can't get over the fact that Ihejirika gave their Boko boys hell !
Drove them from Maiduguri into the Sambisa forest to spend many miserable months there. They wish they can get back at the General somehow. Even if it is to write crap with his name. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by naijaking1: 12:26am On Sep 02, 2014
lakpalakpa:

A case of chickens coming home to roost.... i guess

I wonder why you've never spoken up when Buhari, Tinubu, Sanusi et al were being maligned by PDP Urchins in the corridors of power??

The Aussie is an independent individual contracted by Jonathan to negotiate with Boko Haram so we have no choice but to give him the benefit of a doubt.

Meanwhile why hasn't the presidency come out to deny the aussie or disprove his claims??

grin grin

You make a good point: waiting for the presidency, chief of defense staff(Ihejirika's boss), NSA, and even the army to make a comment on this issue.
However, their timing may be unknown, but I'm sure that sooner or later someone from these offices will make a statement one way or another.

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by lakpalakpa: 12:28am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Ihejirika will not only answer for war crime allegations level against him for brutal murder of Bokoharam Insurgents by Amnesty International and ACF, he will also answer for sponsoring them.

Very soon we shall have more information on the evil activities of the Boko Haram General after which he shall be summarily dealt with.

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Ngwakwe: 12:28am On Sep 02, 2014
Neither the President nor the Australian Negotiator is responsible for what you understand hence don't care about those anti scientific inferences by haters and gossips.

6 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by lakpalakpa: 12:30am On Sep 02, 2014
naijaking1:

You make a good point: waiting for the presidency, chief of defense staff(Ihejirika's boss), NSA, and even the army to make a comment on this issue.
However, their timing may be unknown, but I'm sure that sooner or later someone from these offices will make a statement one way or another.

How long does it take to produce an honest and fact-based rebuttal??

The Presidency's silence points to the fact that the Aussie knows what he is talking about. I guess they just want the whole episode to fade off naturally.

grin grin

11 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by thwarrior72: 12:50am On Sep 02, 2014
I have come to realise, in life that what u sow is what u will reap, just like north is reaping the dividend all the evil they sow. And it will not be long before thesame fate befall the southwest for hobnobing with evil north

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by IGBOSON1: 1:13am On Sep 02, 2014
For crying out loud, how the hell did i come to be sharing the same country with such zombies and morons! These fools are as naive and gullible as they come!.....You've got to be operating on a whole new level of dumb to be convinced by an Igbo man to kill, ra/pe and terrorize your own people just so he can get back at you for the Biafran war!........And you even managed to sustain the madness months after the so-called sponsor has left office! shocked

These fools are doing themselves no favors by peddling this lie just to try and paint black the Igbos they hate passionately!

18 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by musiwa94: 3:03am On Sep 02, 2014
s

9 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by BOAR: 4:34am On Sep 02, 2014
Any official attempt by the government to ridicule this Aussie will lead to very embarrassing revelations by the man.

He sure knows a whole lot more and the govt is aware that he knows what can set Nigeria tumbling down.

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 4:37am On Sep 02, 2014
thwarrior72: I have come to realise, in life that what u sow is what u will reap, just like north is reaping the dividend all the evil they sow. And it will not be long before thesame fate befall the southwest for hobnobing with evil north

hey you waste of spe..rm and. natural selection. It shall not be well with you and everyone connected to you for mentioning the southwest. may the calamity you wish for the region befalls you, your family and everyone connected to you. you waste of flesh face your boko haram general and leave the good people of the southwest out of this.

5 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Jakpon: 5:30am On Sep 02, 2014
IGBOSON1:
These fools are doing themselves no favors by peddling this lie just to try and paint black the Igbos they hate passionately!
So you mean Dr Stephen Davies an Australian man also hate the ibos? Intresting

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Jakpon: 5:34am On Sep 02, 2014
thwarrior72: it will not be long before thesame fate befall the southwest for hobnobing with evil north
The allegation was made by Dr Stephen Davies, an Australian man against Ihejirika, an ibo man and Ali Modu Sheriff, a Kanuri man. The Yorubas are not involved in your show of shame. Leave the southwest out of your madness.

6 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by gramci: 6:05am On Sep 02, 2014
God bless Ihejirika

5 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 02, 2014
Okay Ihejirika sponsored Boko haram to cripple the northern economy so WTF are you going to do about it? All this crying and whining on nl and online rants will not stop Ihejirika from enjoying his ofe nsala and stock fish this afternoon!!! So cry cry babies quit crying!!!!!

15 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by tonychristopher: 6:20am On Sep 02, 2014
lakpalakpa:

http://omojuwa.com/2014/09/general-ihejirika-a-loony-biafra-fanatic-or-just-deadly-corrupt-dr-peregrino-brimah/

This Is Madness. The General Was A GoOd Man.But If He Is On Biafra Vendetta So Be It. I Still Support Him.

The Sin Of The Fathers Are Heaped Upon The Children... I THINK NORTH CAUSED THIS FOR THEMSELVES...WHEN THEY DECLARED SHARIA...THIS IT IT. THEY SHOULD LIVE WITH IT

No Regret

The North Should See How It Is To Be In A WaR I Laughed In Defeated Afonja Voice Lol

12 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by omenka(m): 6:38am On Sep 02, 2014
funshint: @OP don't be used as a pawn of confusion. The Australian negotiator was actually referring to Dambazua not Ihejirika!!!
Oh, so we have changed gear from "where is the evidence, Nigerians are really foolish", to "the Aussie negotiator was actually referring to Danbazau"!!! Maybe you guys would be fair to say "he wasn't referring to SLS but Charles Soludo"!! gringrin

PDP Minions: Confused as fvck since Davis was Born!! grin

#ArrestIhejirikaNow!!

7 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Pataki: 7:03am On Sep 02, 2014
Expecting the Presidency to speak up about this matter is like expecting monkeys to address lizards.

The Presidency and his crew are fond of keeping quiet once they have been cut pants down.

As an example, we saw how Reno Omokri was caught pants down trying to implicate SLS and up till this date, Jonathan and his crew have kept mute.

I respect the courage of the Australian negotiator. Nevertheless he should learn from the Sanusi, Azazi, etc, who tried to speak up against the rot and filth in this Jonathan's administration, but were systematically removed and eliminated.

6 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Ngwakwe: 7:10am On Sep 02, 2014
Jakpon: So you mean Dr Stephen Davies an Australian man also hate the ibos? Intresting

Where did the Aussie accuse Ihejirika?

Find the recorded audio tape preferable and listen again. He said Bokoharam told him

The questions should be:

1. Do you trust Bokoharam so much that their messages are now gospel truth or just the usually Igbophobia?

2. Are Bokoharam operatives Igbo haters? - the answer is an echoing Yes in the range of 1000 decibels.

Do you know that Premiumtimesng and Osun defender doctored and published a revised arrest of Northern "Bokoharam" Gun runners caught in Nsuukka by changing the perpetrators to Igbos just to link the so much hated ethnicity?

Let's leave revelations and interpretations thereof to the wise and discerning minds.

8 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Where did the Aussie accuse Ihejirika?

Find the recorded audio tape preferable and listen again. He said Bokoharam told him

The questions should be:

1. Do you trust Bokoharam so much that their messages are now gospel truth or just the usually Igbophobia?

2. Are Bokoharam operatives Igbo haters? - the answer is an echoing Yes in the range of 1000 decibels.

Do you know that Premiumtimesng and Osun defender doctored and published a revised arrest of Northern Gun runners caught in Nsuukka by changing the perpetrators to Igbos just to link the so much hated ethnicity?

Let's leave revelations and interpretations thereof to the wise and discerning minds.

dont even botehr engaging them.They can beleive whatever they want

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Stantiques: 7:36am On Sep 02, 2014
omenka: Oh, so we have changed gear from "where is the evidence, Nigerians are really foolish", to "the Aussie negotiator was actually referring to Danbazau"!!! Maybe you guys would be fair to say "he wasn't referring to SLS but Charles Soludo"!! gringrin

#ArrestIhejirikaNow!!
oya na go arrest ihejirika..na for mouth abi nl.
omenka,na only go use ur brain tire for this matter.this one pass una.
angry
omenka: Oh, so we have changed gear from "where is the evidence, Nigerians are really foolish", to "the Aussie negotiator was actually referring to Danbazau"!!! Maybe you guys would be fair to say "he wasn't referring to SLS but Charles Soludo"!! gringrin

#ArrestIhejirikaNow!!
Apc and daviz are one n same..its all abt 2015...supriznly.it just arund d conner.apc desperation n propaganda...
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by vedaxcool(m): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2014
The greedy thiefing general was so overwhelmed by greed that he immediately put to use all the money he stole from the military building mansions etc indeed every nigerian need to do something.

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by omenka(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2014
Stantiques:
angry
Apc and daviz are one n same..its all abt 2015...supriznly.it just arund d conner.apc desperation n propaganda...
You sound very unstable. Are you okay?? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by vedaxcool(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You seem helpless confused, the allegations are not contrasting, the bokoharam general probably killed civilians to make it look as if he was waging a war on boko while at the same time looking the other way and supplying weapons to BH who continued thriving.

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by lorRhyMeZ: 8:23am On Sep 02, 2014
I know say if this Davis man just even by mistake mention Buhari name..our bloodas across the Niger for no allow people hear word now...buh as him mention Ihejirika,see as them quite like church ratsgrin
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by SUBMARINE: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2014
thwarrior72: I have come to realise, in life that what u sow is what u will reap, just like north is reaping the dividend all the evil they sow. And it will not be long before thesame fate befall the southwest for hobnobing with evil north

Gbam

I fear that what befell the North will befall the West if this is the thinking of so many of them.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Ngwakwe: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2014
vedaxcool:

You seem helpless confused, the allegations are not contrasting, the bokoharam general probably killed civilians to make it look as if he was waging a war on boko while at the same time looking the other way and supplying weapons to BH who continued thriving.

I already know your stance before now.
No need telling or repeating yourself

Just like Premiumtimesng and Osun Defenders revisionists doctored and revised one of thisdaylive publications by changing the perpetrators and the headline to "Igbo Businessmen caught supplying arms to Bokoharam"

As usual you believed them.

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by pazienza(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2014
Wait a minute! Boko haram told the Aussie who their sponsors are?

Now,my guess is that Boko haram are not that stupid to do such,as doing that would lead to their end.

Rationality tells me that all those names given out by Boko,are all innocent, or atleast, some of them are, why boko haram would want them implicated should be the most important question,as the answer to that can even keep the NA, one step ahead of Boko people.

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by asadike(f): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2014
grin
kirian202: I no go talk waiting dey my mind again before one oyibo man go call me name for people Wey dey sponsor boko haram
cheesy
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by asadike(f): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2014
ok. I don hear. Oya,go arrest am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The First Female Senator In Nigeria (photo) / Traders Protest In Benue Over Tax Policies Of Ortom (photos) / Senate Seeks Identification Of 19.5m Cows, 72.5m Goats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.