Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste (9457 Views)

How Smoking Weed Affects Women's Vagina / How Smoking Prematurely Ages The Skin (photos) / THIS IS HOW SMOKING KILLS YOU 1. (BY CAUSING HIGH BP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Jayclinics(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2014
While reading through the comments i think i saw somebody ask "why will smokers never stop smoking?" Yes......they will never stop because they are addicted. They are addicted because of the nacotine content of the cigarette which is very addictive. It is just like trying to drag a hungry goat away from a field filled with grass.
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by AriDsexy(f): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2014
If one cannot convince a Doc to quit smoking inspite of the fact that he knows the risk and implications,how can u convince an ordinary person?
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by kullozone(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2014
nnadychuks: i wonder why idiots won't quit smoking. What is in that cigarratte that they cant find in the odour of oil beans eh?

wetin cause insult now?
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2014
I'd really love to stop dis demonic and dangerous act!

Each time I quit, I find myself going back to it again!

Remembered my secondary school days, I use to advice smokers! Now, people get to advice me!
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Vicotex(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2014
Pure lie, u nva taste cali kush

Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Vicotex(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2014
nnadychuks: they are idiots cos smoking won't add anything to their lives
Thats because you haven't tasted weed from california

Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2014
justi4jesu: i dont smoke smiley

but u smoke gud kwale w.eed
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by justi4jesu(f): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2014
shockwave91:

but u smoke gud kwale w.eed

Nah tanx i'll pass tongue
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2014
Can't imagine myself putting cigarette in my mouth.

2 Likes

Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Olusanya333(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2014
nawaooo: I'd really love to stop dis demonic and dangerous act!

Remembered my secondary school days, I use to advice smokers! Now, people get to advice me!
I knew a way u can stop it.
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Olusanya333(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2014

Bro,what if i showed you a way you can quit smoking
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2014
Olusanya333: Bro,what if i showed you a way you can quit smoking

Pls do! I would be delighted n grateful!

Thanks
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Walexwal: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2014
WOW! Am a year older today guys. Help me tnk God oo. Am realy ontop of d world for Gods mercy ova me. Wil apreciate ur kind wishes,sms,like,credits,bank alerts,prayers,friendshps,shares,likes. To 08039423642. Jst to mak it a memorabu day. Jah bles u as u do so

1 Like

Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by schoolboizee: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2014
dantewest: Weird to see lots of non smokers here with their self righteous posts.

I hope you feel better now.

As for we smokers, this update is just an affirmation to the obvious. Abi?
Yea bro. YOU SAID I LOOK HIGH, SAID AM HIGH BRO
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2014
even if it destroys the sense of sight, they won't stop! it's 2 late already 'cos it's addictive!
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Lilswaghanxum(m): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
EagleScribes: He who has an ear.......

The quality of cigarettes here is inferior compared to the cigars produced in other climes.

And come to think of it, this includes other smoking materials like igbo, supporter of APC, maryjane, choko, gbana............ Add ya own
which one be supporter of APC?
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
I tried to stop it but is hard
cry
Is really hard to stop it when people around me are smokers undecided
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Dmatter(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
Its complicated!!!

Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Olusanya333(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
nawaooo:

Thanks
Bro kindly follow back.
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Olusanya333(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
nawaooo:

Thanks
You can as well see this my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1884279/cigarettes-castles
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by zurine(f): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
informative
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by zurine(f): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
hmm
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Olusanya333(m): 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wanna quit smoking nd it seems impossible?Just click this link and thank me later.

https://www.nairaland.com/1884327/just-10-steps-away-it

1 Like

Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
smiley
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Vivly(f): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Federal government should just legalize weed so people can switch easily.
Why take cigarette when weed is better
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by ibe9ja: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
nnadychuks: i wonder why idiots won't quit smoking. What is in that cigarratte that they cant find in the odour of oil beans eh?

What is in dat pussy dat u can't abstain from? Can u see dat u are also an idiot?
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by submit: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2014

And you are a christain waiting till marriage for s3x..I fear for your hypocrisy.

#just passing bye..we know ourselves
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by pheyikemi: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
wulzyp: Why not stopping them from producing this cigarette? undecided
Even if its production was stopped, some pple will still go ahead to smoke firewood, pencil, raffia mat and all smokables.
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
submit:

And you are a christain waiting till marriage for s3x..I fear for your hypocrisy.

#just passing bye..we know ourselves

Maturity n way of reasoning!!!

Mr submit, d fact that I smoke n find it hard to stop does not mean I'm not a christian n that I'm not waiting to marry b4 having sex!

It does not also mean that I am a virgin!

I've had my fair share in terms of relationships n sex n I decided not to have sex till marriage!

#hollier than thou attitude of Nigerians#
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

Nah tanx i'll pass tongue

no, no please....i insist
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste by submit: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2014
nawaooo:

Maturity n way of reasoning!!!

Mr submit, d fact that I smoke n find it hard to stop does not mean I'm not a christian n that I'm not waiting to marry b4 having sex!

It does not also mean that I am a virgin!

I've had my fair share in terms of relationships n sex n I decided not to have sex till marriage!

#hollier than thou attitude of Nigerians#

holla brother! What's your definition of christainity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Medical Students To Study Traditional Medicine / Foods That Increase Sperm Count • / FG Sets Quality Standard For Drinking Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.