Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy (2359 Views)

Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... / Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? / Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by Clinton594(m): 7:43am On Sep 02, 2014
I was in a bus going to school today and right beside me sat this guy and we were at the last row. He saw a girl in the front row he knew probably from the street or the same area where he lives. I could tell that from the little exchange is greetings they had.
After the little greetings they never spoke again until the lady wanted to get down @her bus stop, the guy offered in and paid for her. Of course it was not any of my business until it suddenly became one of my businesses.
It happened that this guy on getting close to his bustop had only 30bucks left on him , he just tapped me on the laps and whispered ' bros abeg u fit help me complete this money I no knw say me carry only small money' jeeeeezzzzz I was like WTF!
this guy should be around 4-5 years older than I am and yet he's got no brains. I didn't want to sound disrespectful or embarrassing, I just completed his fare with 50 with bucks. And he went down.
uptill now I'm still feeling like a foolish guy helping that kinda dude. That guy makes new want to throw up...... I never tot these kind of men do exist outside the movies.

Abeg what would you have done if you were in my shoes ?

I mean this sounds like a curse on us guys, always thinking we're indepthed to them ladies.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by lokito: 7:45am On Sep 02, 2014
You are as guilty as the guy. Meanwhile, by 50bucks, do you mean 50 dollars? If na Naira people here on NL go vex for you o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by alabiyemmy(m): 7:46am On Sep 02, 2014
50 Naira and u are making it sound like you helped him with 50million Naira. Please.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2014
Well it has been like that since the days of Adam and eve!!
Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by vizkiz: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2014
Ok, we already know you paid his t-fee undecided

Btw do you think paying a chick means you are dumb

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2014
alabiyemmy: 50 Naira and u are making it sound like you helped him with 50million Naira. Please.

even tho it's 2naira, you guys are making this girls too superior

repent

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by alabiyemmy(m): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

repent

Now I see you are not serious. The poroblem you have with him is because he helped a lady, right?
Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by alienware(m): 7:52am On Sep 02, 2014
lokito: You are as guilty as the guy. Meanwhile, by 50bucks, do you mean 50 dollars? If na Naira people here on NL go vex for you o.
mumu ! That's not the point he's trying to make
Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by Tallesty1(m): 7:55am On Sep 02, 2014
alabiyemmy: 50 Naira and u are making it sound like you helped him with 50million Naira. Please.
Yes nah! The id1ota gave his tfare to a woman for a reason best known to him. It is him and id1otas like him that make women think all men are women wrapper. Charity begins at home and giving what you don't have just to impress a woman is the height of stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by hannesy(f): 7:56am On Sep 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

repent
duh!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by lokito: 7:59am On Sep 02, 2014
@alienware, mumu is not a good way of addressing people. Have a blessed day ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by Realtol(m): 8:00am On Sep 02, 2014
There is nothing wrong in being a perfect gentleman but something is wrong in being a gentleman at your own detriment. Assuming the guy doesn't really knew that he didn't carry up to required amount and he offered to help the lady in question, only to realise later that the money he has is not enough, I would help the guy out too... but if he knew and still offered to help the lady, he's C RAZY coz he's still going to meet the same babe tomorrow inside the same bus when he has more money.

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by hannesy(f): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2014
I dnt c d reason y u guyz re making diis a big deal smh

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by Missonas(f): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2014
Going by just this one story the guy's superiority must be cheap grin
Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by chimerase2: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2014
Op giving him 50 box or cartoon doesn't warrant u to come here and write abt it
U helped ur fellow guy, if u were in his shoes u will do greater so stop pretending
The probem with we men re we luv ladies so much but the likeness varys
Believe u me if it was me I will pay but I will mak sure I hv enuf
It happened to me wen I was in skul same scenario
The gal was like meme pay for me nah I said babe u wn fall ma hand for dis bus, na going and coming I get only, if we reach huz we see grin
Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by 100Cents: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Well it has been like that since the days of Adam and eve!!

Gbam! this is where I stand..

Oga giving someone N50 isn't help.

How much you go use help your girl ?

May God enlarge your ppcket . Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by Ivanspring(f): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2014
So, who is to blame?
Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by 100Cents: 8:11am On Sep 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Yes nah! The id1ota gave his tfare to a woman for a reason best known to him. It is him and id1otas like him that make women think all men are women wrapper. Charity begins at home and giving what you don't have just to impress a woman is the height of stupidity.

I support this one too.

nna, I make ladies pay o when necessary.

She respects.me.more and know I am not a mugu.

Even babe way I don chop. There are times I make you pay for my fuel to take you to your destination.

Hahaha...
Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by 100Cents: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2014
Ivanspring: So, who is to blame?

Poverty !
Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by MizMyColi(f): 8:15am On Sep 02, 2014
This Thread Reeks of Male Chauvinism undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by Clinton594(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2014
That 50bucks isn't even upto the money I use for my monthly toothbrush, buh this guy be like he's tryna impress this lady when he's pretty sure he's gat nothing. I think he's too old to still habour that kind of reasoning.
Abeg stop hating on me, my question was, what would you have done

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by horlabiyi(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2014
You should be blamed for this. I don't understand why you are sounding like a late-started. Instead of you to tell the sh*t and keep your money.
Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by hannesy(f): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2014
MizMyColi: This Thread Reeks of Male Chauvinism undecided
u can say dat again my dear
Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by Ivanspring(f): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2014
100Cents:

Poverty !

On who's part, the boy, the girl or the op?
Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by Clinton594(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2014
MizMyColi: This Thread Reeks of Male Chauvinism undecided
she's come again with her grammar, babe it's uncalled for right now, just drop your opinion.
BTW I'm searching for my dictionary
Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by 100Cents: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2014
Ivanspring:

On who's part, the boy, the girl or the op?

Abeg i don't know that one..

Let me ask Google..
Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by Houseofglam7(f): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2014
Issorait.
Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by Meestique: 8:39am On Sep 02, 2014
The simple question Op was tryna ask with all this tales by moonlight is how many girls will do this same thing. Must it always be the guys?
Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by MizMyColi(f): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2014

Okay, simply put:
This thread reeks of male prejudice (preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience) against women smiley
Clinton594:
she's come again with her grammar, babe it's uncalled for right now, just drop your opinion.
BTW I'm searching for my dictionary
Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by MizMyColi(f): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2014
Thancuuu grin
hannesy: u can say dat again my dear
Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by chibuikebright(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2014
for me, i dont see given as a foolishness, because the foolishness of man is a hidden wisdom unknown.what propelled the guy to give out that money is beyond the wisdom of man.may be, God has seen what the girl is going to pass through on her way, that may need money to solve, that made him to remove his senses which may cause him not to remember that he didnt have enough with him to give generously.please, never you criticize anyone who has given right from his heart, because as far as this world is concern ,we are all here to achieve any purpose that may effect the life of our fellow humans positively.

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy by SirElaw(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Well it has been like that since the days of Adam and eve!!
vizkiz: Ok, we already know you paid his t-fee undecided
Btw do you think paying a chick means you are dumb
hannesy: I dnt c d reason y u guyz re making diis a big deal smh
Are you guys for real? There is nothing wrong in being a gentleman, but when you have to go out of your means to be one is plain stupidity. Just yesterday, I boarded a taxi and in my usual routine manner I looked back to scan the passengers in the back seat. Lo and behold a female friend of my sister was among them, we said our his and hellos and didn't really talk much till we got to our destination. I offered to pay her t-fare of #100 cos it was well within my means and we'll within the amount I was carrying at that point with much more to spare.
She's a girl but we are both humans trying to make ends meet. I'll be a gentleman if I can but such act exhibited by the character in op's post should only remain in movies, to make people in real life laugh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs She's Cheating / Who Is The Most Popular Girl/boy On Romance section / 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.