Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers (973 Views)

Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque / N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security / Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by DeCleff(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2014
I've thinking about the allegation against Gen. Ihejirika and Senator Sheriff as boko haram sponsors for some times now and there are certain questions are seriously begging for answers.

I am very much sure that boko haram leader who spoke with the negotiator is that foolish to sell out their means of survival.
The following questions are seriously begging for answers.

1) How could anyone expect those terrorists to unmask their sponsors when they are not sure of wining the war?

2) Why did the sect's leader mentioned Gen. Ihejirika and Sen. Sheriff as their sponsors but refused giving the name of the CBN official whom they claimed is also sponsored them?

3) Does it means that boko haram no longer need money from their sponsors or are they trying to divert attention from the real sponsors of terror?

4) In the case of Gen. Ihejirika, if he was really a sponsor of terrorism, why was he accused of war crimes and the criticized Army chief because of his fight against boko haram by Northern Elders?

To me, boko haram is only saying the opposite. They are smart enough not to sell out their hopes for survival.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by egift(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
OP, why are you fighting tooth and nail to prevent security agencies to call these people in and question them and find out what they know and if there is any truth in the allegations? Why are you against investigation, interrogation and truth of the matter?

Why are you suppressing Mr. Davis allegation?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by DeCleff(m): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
egift: OP, why are you fighting tooth and nail to prevent security agencies to call these people in and question them and find out what they know and if there is any truth in the allegations? Why are you against investigation, interrogation and truth of the matter?

Pls don't get me wrong. I am not suppressing Mr Davis Allegation in any way but am sure those names boko haram gave him as their sponsors are false.

In the case of our security agencies arresting n questioning them, i doubt if anything can come out of it.

What have done about Senator Ndume whom they confirmed his link with the sect?

We need to know the truth and boko haram sect will be the last people to tell us that truth.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by egift(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
DeCleff: Pls don't get me wrong. I am not suppressing Me Davis Allegation in any way but am sure those names boko haram gave him as their sponsors are false.

In the case of our security agencies arresting n questioning them, i doubt if anything can come out of it.

@Bold 1: How did you know the names are false?

@Bold 2: You dismiss again any effort to find out the truth, yet you said you are not suppressing the allegations.

@Bold 3: Why Jonathan has not arrested Senator Ndume and other folks Mr Davis mentioned is the question on every Nigerians lips.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by Donmarrius: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
One thing this
Australian is not telling
us,is:
1.HOW is the former
Army Chief,sponsoring
Boko Haram,and WHY
(To achieve what?) is he
doing so.
Untill this two mega
questions are
answered,the veracity
of his claims,cannever
be taken into
cognizance.
Another thing here is
this;We must critically
analyse this Ihejirika's
allegation,because
one,If we are to be
sincere to
ourselves,before this
man took over
arm,boko haram was
fast spreading in the
north,and were in many
states of the north,and
their activities were
getting out of
hand.untill Ihejirika
came,and pushed them
to containment.they
were virtually in all
northern states,such as
Kogi,Niger,Yobe,Bauchi,Kadu
under Ihejirika,many of
them,were arrested,and
many killed,and were
pushed to containment
in Borno state.infact,we
Nigeria was virtually
winning the war
then.And this success of
Ihejirika,made the
Northerners,who were
sponsoring boko
haram,to start shouting
genocide,which made
Jonathan to retire him.
A common sense,won't
expect boko haram
leaders,who lost heavily
under ihejirika,to be
happy with him,and be
singing his praises.And
this,to me,is the
reason,boko haram is
telling the
Australian,that he is
their sponsor,so as to be
disgraced and
punished,because
northern elders couldn't
succeed in labeling him
a genocidist,because
Nigerians saw his good
works.
If this Australian,is
seeking for
answer,about
ihejirika,from those
whom ihejirika
destroyed,then,he must
be misunderstanding
the term 'intelligence
gathering and analysis'.
I expect him,to come
up,with his
evidence,drawn from an
indepth research,not
from this bunch of
liars,who says Allah
sends them to kill.If we
belief boko
haram,then,muslims
shouldn't refute it,when
they make that silly
claims,that Allah send
them to kill.
This is just a common
sense analysis,and not a
rocket science,unless
your brain is dead.
I wait on the
Australian,to present his
hard-core evidence,like
FFK said.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by DeCleff(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
egift:

@Bold 1: How did you know the names are false?

@Bold 2: You dismiss again any effort to find out the truth, yet you said you are not suppressing the allegations.

@Bold 3: Why Jonathan has not arrested Senator Ndume and other folks Mr Davis mentioned is the question on every Nigerians lips.

Bros in real life do u expect boko haram to name their sponsors so that they'll be arrested by the govt and the funds stop flowing?

Mr Davis never mentioned Senator Ndume as boko haram sponsor. He only mentioned Gen. Ihejirika and Sen. Sherrif.

Senator Ndume have been confirmed since last year or so of having contacts with the sect and yet has been done about him

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by egift(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
DeCleff: Bros in real life do u expect boko haram to name their sponsors so that they'll be arrested by the govt and the funds stop flowing?

Mr Davis never mentioned Senator Ndume as boko haram sponsor. He only mentioned Gen. Ihejirika and Sen. Sherrif.

Senator Ndume have been confirmed since last year or so of having contacts with the sect and yet has been done about him

I don't understand what you are arguing for. The question is why is Jonathan not arresting, investigating and prosecuting the Sponsors of Boko Haram? (The police and other security agencies are under his command).

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by DeCleff(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
egift:

I don't understand what you are arguing for. The question is why is Jonathan not arresting, investigating and prosecuting the Sponsors of Boko Haram? (The police and other security agencies are under his command).
Hmmm maybe GEJ will start arresting them after 2015 general elections or never. All the sponsors of boko haram are highly placed politicians, so investigating them could crash the govt
Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by egift(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
DeCleff: Hmmm maybe GEJ will start arresting them after 2015 general elections or never. All the sponsors of boko haram are highly placed politicians, so investigating them could crash the govt

Everyone is asking him to arrest, investigate and prosecute. Buhari ones ask him to do the same and seek the maximum punishment the law can offer irrespective of their ethnic group, religion or other affiliation.

But till date nothing is happening he is wining and dining with known criminals.

@Bold: Why after elections?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by DeCleff(m): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
egift:

Everyone is asking him to arrest, investigate and prosecute. Buhari ones ask him to do the same and seek the maximum punishment the law can offer irrespective of their ethnic group, religion or other affiliation.

But till date nothing is happening he is wining and dining with known criminals.

@Bold: Why after elections?

Yes i know everyone is asking mr president to arrest, investigate and prosecute those found guilty but till date nothing has been done. In Nigeria over leaders thinks aboit their political career first b4 the well being of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
LET THE SECURITY AGENCIES DO THEIR WORK.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
BokoHaram mention their sponsor you say na false

Henry Okah mentioned Jonathan/MEND as the sponsors of Abuja bombing you say na false

Thats what happens when you have a pre conceived answer in your mind already

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
It doesn't require any logical depth of reasoning to know that Ihejierika is innocent. He remained a refrence point on this fight as a gallant general.
The Northern semi baked senior officers who were retired for not passing promotion exams in the last 4yrs never forgave ihiejirika for his stance on merit not quota,not na-we get-the-army mentality of Northerners. So they plan with boko boys to help implicate ihiejirika.
Rem they are the tactical commanders of boko harams anyday as they believe in same religion.
Ihiejirika is INNOCENT!!
Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by Lordlexyy: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
The former COAS could possibly be responsible for selling arms and amunitions to bh. Remember, it is evident that most of the arms used by the insurgents were from the NA and that was the period Ihejirike was the army chief. He could be the link btw Sheriff and bh. Evidently, Iherijiki was the arms contractor or dealer btw the both parties. While Sheriff and other unnamed politicians provides the money, Ihejirike supplies the ammunitions. All this remain speculative, even at that, we just can't conclude yet as to his involvement or not. Also remember, that the Australian didnot depend on one source to come to this conclusion. This was an on going investigation that span over 2yrs or now, and it could be safe to say that, he knows the consequences of maliciously implicating a top Army officer. This was a man that has worked for several successive gov't and he should know where to draw the line btw falsehood and truth. I think at this point, the most honourable thing to do is to allow the Federal Agency to do their interrogation, cos it will be too early to attack the findings on a tribal basis laden with religious sentiment. While we are at it, We must also understand that criminality knows no religious or ethnic boundary.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by zurine(f): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
nice objectivism
Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by asamaigho(m): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2014
egift: OP, why are you fighting tooth and nail to prevent secity agencies to call these people in and question them and find out what they know and if there is any truth in the allegations? Why are you against investigation, interrogation and truth of the matter?

sharrrap and answer d qwestions being ask.........i personally doubt d mentioned sponsors, i think its a tactical manovuer from bh boys........every know bh is just trying to pay bak ihejerika for d onslaught he onleashed on them during his regime......yet irrational beings like u dey yan puuuoo.
Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by Ngwakwe: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2014
egift:

So this is what was left of your country before this Administration?

Goodluck Jonathan really has to perform miracles to change people's orientation first and foremost.

Do democratic Presidents go about arresting people? Now I know what impression dictatorship created in some brains that they have opted to it than freedom

Mr Man, we don't have such laws to arrest and detain forever. We have courts and our Judges are independent.
Even impeachment move by lawmakers in Nasarawa State was killed by Judicial Panel.

@topic

Our Intelligence Agencies have facts and in-depth knowledge of Bokoharam more than any other country, agency or group and are working on them not hearsay from Bokoharam(fake Allah Messengers)

When USA and Britain claimed all knowing about freeing our girls, they left unceremoniously in shame.

In every country there are classified information and gag orders are placed directly or indirectly on them making their release a criminal offence. This is international best practices and never expect Nigeria to be different because of personal ulterior motives thereby going about deceiving the gullible.

Why don't you ask yourselves why are foreign media ignoring your so-called sensational revelations?
Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2014
Obiagelli: LET THE SECURITY AGENCIES DO THEIR WORK.
Marilyn Ogar must be confused at the moment. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by MissTeaseMe(f): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2014
DeCleff: I've thinking about the allegation against Gen. Ihejirika and Senator Sheriff as boko haram sponsors for some times now and there are certain questions are seriously begging for answers.

I am very much sure that boko haram leader who spoke with the negotiator is that foolish to sell out their means of survival.

1) How could anyone expect those terrorists to unmask their sponsors when they are not sure of wining the war?

2) Why did the sect's leader mentioned Gen. Ihejirika and Sen. Sheriff as their sponsors but refused giving the name of the CBN official whom they claimed is also sponsored them?

3) Does it means that boko haram no longer need money from their sponsors or are they trying to divert attention from the real sponsors of terror?

4) In the case of Gen. Ihejirika, if he was really a sponsor of terrorism, why was he accused of war crimes and the criticized Army chief because of his fight against boko haram by Northern Elders?

To me, boko haram is only saying the opposite. They are smart enough not to sell out their hopes for survival.
Love your logic.
That ausie just wants to take us for a ride. They are bent on naming Ihejirika as a sponsor, remember the wanted him for crimes against humanity for how ruthlessly he was dealing with the bokos. This whole process is a bid to manipulate Nigerians.
Bokoharam wont expose their sponsors, in fact they would have even kidnapped that Aussie that claimed he went to negotiate the release of those girls (a task he has failed at) only for him to be spewing bile about sponsors
Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by CyberWolf: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2014
DeCleff: I've thinking about the allegation against Gen. Ihejirika and Senator Sheriff as boko haram sponsors for some times now and there are certain questions are seriously begging for answers.

OP get your fact right..The Aussie did not specifically mention anybody's name..he said one former COAS,one former Gov in NE,former CBN governor.etc....I don't know why you people are throwing names up and down...
Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2014
DeCleff:

Pls don't get me wrong. I am not suppressing Mr Davis Allegation in any way but am sure those names boko haram gave him as their sponsors are false.

We need to know the truth and boko haram sect will be the last people to tell us that truth.
True, that Senator
Ndume always has first hand information about boko haram. Made me wonder how he was always updated.
Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by omenka(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2014
egift:

Bros you get energy nor be small....

1 Like

Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by DeCleff(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2014
CyberWolf: OP get your fact right..The Aussie did not specifically mention anybody's name..he said one former COAS,one former Gov in NE,former CBN governor.etc....I don't know why you people are throwing names up and down...

Yes Mr Davis didn't mentioned names but he was specific aboit the people he was refering to. He said, a former COAS that was sacked this january and a former governor of Brono state.

So why wasn't he specific about the CBN official? Like mentioning his department and position to enable us identify the person.

Had it been he just said A FORMER MILITARY OFFICER & A FORMER GOVT OFFICIAL IN BRONO STATE: do u think we'll know he was refering to Ihejirika and Sherif?

Who are the politicians he mentioned.
Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2014
Ngwakwe:

So this is what was left of your country before this Administration?

Goodluck Jonathan really has to perform miracles to change people's orientation first and foremost.

Do democratic Presidents go about arresting people? Now I know what impression dictatorship created in some brains that they have opted to it than freedom

Mr Man, we don't have such laws to arrest and detain forever. We have courts and our Judges are independent.
Even impeachment move by lawmakers in Nasarawa State was killed by Judicial Panel.

@topic

Our Intelligence Agencies have facts and in-depth knowledge of Bokoharam more than any other country, agency or group and are working on them not hearsay from Bokoharam(fake Allah Messengers)

When USA and Britain claimed all knowing about freeing our girls, they left unceremoniously in shame.

In every country there are classified information and gag orders are placed directly or indirectly on them making their release a criminal offence. This is international best practices and never expect Nigeria to be different because of personal ulterior motives thereby going about deceiving the gullible.

Why don't you ask yourselves why are foreign media ignoring your so-called sensational revelations?
Have you sat and pondered on the implication of exonerating Ihejirika on Ndigbo in the north, in the face of:
1. The letter of Nyako to Northern Governors' Forum alleging that Jonathan was carrying out a genocide in the north?
2. Some northerners calling for the trial of Ihejirika in the ICC immediately he was dismissed as the COAS?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by DeCleff(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2014
raumdeuter: BokoHaram mention their sponsor you say na false

Henry Okah mentioned Jonathan/MEND as the sponsors of Abuja bombing you say na false

Thats what happens when you have a pre conceived answer in your mind already
Henry Okah's case complicated because as an enemy of GEJ who was aware of the planned bomb attack, why didn't he exposed him before the blast? Why wait until he was arrested b4 saying what he knew aboit the blast?
Re: Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers by DeCleff(m): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Have you sat and pondered on the implication of exonerating Ihejirika on Ndigbo in the north, in the face of:
1. The letter of Nyako to Northern Governors' Forum alleging that Jonathan was carrying out a genocide in the north?
2. Some northerners calling for the trial of Ihejirika in the ICC immediately he was dismissed as the COAS?

Its clear that those noethern elders who are against Ihejirika are still the same people who went to Aso Rock to protest against the deployment of foreign troops to North East. They claim that using force against the sect might rain calamity on the nation. Now that the sect has gone mad without the any foreign troops, what are the Northern elders saying or doing about it?

Boko haram leaders and their sponsors are mad at Ihejirika because what he did against them. So, they named Ihejirika as their sponsors knowing that the Igbos won't agree to the allegation which will in turn cause division between the North and the Igbos.

Am sure u know what that division will cause,, which is dividing the nation so that boko haram can achieve their desire of an islamic state.

Any reasonable Igboman is not supposed to be in any part of the North by now.

(1) (Reply)

How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? / Minister Abba Moro In Fresh Scandal; Defrauding Nigerians Of Billions / Shekau Is Alive, AP Confirmed My Intelligence Source - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.