Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) (4828 Views)

Ohakim And Okorocha At Iwuanyanwu's Child Dedication (Photo) / Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way / Okorocha At Abdulsalami Abubakar Son's Wedding In Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: the truth, which your near-intelligent comment refused to dig up is the fact that a sane human will rather relate with the dogs than with a 'typical' igbo man.

Understand the word 'typical' means a core igbo with the natural attitude of fraud, deceit and sycophancy!

A typical hausa man is honest!

Take it or leave it..

He won't sell a dicck for you as a stick, but an igbo man will make money by selling off his own family!!!

What do u expect?

BRAVADO!!!!!

Sophisticated tribesman displaying Inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by gebest: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Atiku idiiot Abubakar is afraid of Ebola.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by gebest: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
[quote
author=SeaGold]I have come to observe something.

IBO men born in the north will always behave and integrate with the
northerners rather than their brothers.

I have a friend, born, breed and buttered in the north of Igbo parents.
He relocated down to the east when the hausas wanted to chop off his
headgrin during one of the religious strife. The funny thing is, he hardly
integrate with his Igbo kith and kins rather he is always found among
the hausa community and really feel at home with them.

My point is, You can take away the IBO in Okorocha but you cannot take
away the HAUSA in him same with BEREM[/quote]DATS IS BECAUSE IGBO'S ARE CRIMINALS, U CAN CONFIRM FROM IHEJERIKA IF AM LYING.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by gebest: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
[quote
author=Imo2015]Even in his own State he gets snubbed by his guest. Yet
he wants Igbos to join APC. Initially I thought this was a
photoshop![/quote] Atiku is even laughing to show that they where playing. but nigerians can believe anything sha.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by gen2briz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Abagworo: Atiku wrote otherwise.

Won ka weree.....them catch the yeye poster
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by theassassin: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: Nwanne m, if you want Ihedioha as the next Imo Gov'nor, better leave nairaland and some Mbaise communities and start campaigning for him(Ihedioha) in other parts of Imo State. Else, his defeat come 2015 wil be disastrously embarrasing. Udo diri gi
MBAISE?
shockedshockedshocked
#fear
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by meforyou1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Abagworo: Atiku wrote otherwise.
abagworo, how much exactly does okorocha pay you? Because you can't be doing all this SA on defence to okorocha just out of the kindness of your heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by Plshavmercyamen: 6:09am On Sep 03, 2014
theassassin:
MBAISE?
shockedshockedshocked
#fear
How do u mean?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by driand(m): 7:15am On Sep 03, 2014
Largas:
he was just forming familiarity. Do you expect him to say bad of rochas on net?
let me warn u now, I hate people who don't think straight, did rochas force him to come to owerri or force home to comment on social media ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2014
driand: let me warn u now, I hate people who don't think straight, did rochas force him to come to owerri or force home to comment on social media ?
warn me? Dude fvck yourself. You hate people who don't think straight? do I care?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) / ‘I Met $3.7 Billion In Reserve, While Buhari Met $30 Billion’ – Obasanjo / Exclusive Pictures Of Donald Trump's Mansion Decorated With 24k Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.