Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] (8564 Views)

Fine Girl With Emty Brain..(pics) / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / The 10 Top Secrets To Make A Girl Want You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Andyblaze: 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
EddyNumerouno: andyblaze or his junior brother grin grin grin grin grin

WTF dont compare me with pigs
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lool. Hilarious grin
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Blockus: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
krall: oya more photo angry

This is when she want to run.
Can you not see my big head? angry

So you allow dem brush that babe because of 700 Naira?! angry

1 Like

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Guy I thought they were just hating on u when they said u are a liar on ur recent thread .
Now I know better
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Dreyl(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Krall is Andyblaze twin brother,don't believe them,they re fond of posting frivolous threads.smiley
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by chumakk: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
This lie is not well cooked tongue
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Gooci(m): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
krall: see the evidence attached angry
that was a fake evidence... it happened "5hrs-BC"
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
snowprince07: Guy I thought they were just hating on u when they said u are a liar on ur recent thread .
Now I know better
you hurt my feelings sad

2 Likes

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Kunleskey(m): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Donfamous: My opinion.
1. U are a snail: for a girl to meet u in a buka, order food with all orishirish, after u've started eating and still finish before u.haba!
2. Are u the fat guy in the pix, if yes who snapped u? Did u collect the pix thru Bluetooth or email, from the oluya(photographer)?
3: how will a girl that doesn't know u, order food in ur account finish it and will still be taking a nap under a tree, we be mugu?
4: as old as u are u no get wife, u dey chop for buka this early mormor. U need cane. Well thnx for ur lies Mr troll
so u don't believe the guy @all.....can't stop laughing..
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by dynamo77(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
krall can lie for Africa.......same krall told a lie on another thread about his female colleague's prayer point!!!.....
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by amnestylaw1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
OP, Ittaqullah. grin

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Dolcilicious(f): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lol...#idontbelievethis! cheesycheesy
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
krall: you hurt my feelings sad
***ok may b u should stop lying(my apologia in advance shaa)
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Emmy9ite(m): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Donfamous: My opinion.
1. U are a snail: for a girl to meet u in a buka, order food with all orishirish, after u've started eating and still finish before u.haba!
2. Are u the fat guy in the pix, if yes who snapped u? Did u collect the pix thru Bluetooth or email, from the oluya(photographer)?
3: how will a girl that doesn't know u, order food in ur account finish it and will still be taking a nap under a tree, we be mugu?
4: as old as u are u no get wife, u dey chop for buka this early mormor. U need cane. Well thnx for ur lies Mr troll

Hahaha...nairaland, making me laugh since 1900
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by hannesy(f): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dnt knw krall has pot belly

1 Like

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
hannesy: Dnt knw krall has pot belly
its the side effects living big and enjoyment angry

1 Like

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by NSNA: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
krall:

See police interrogation angry

1. I was delaying on purpose so as to finish the same time
2. I can't answer this one (for my safety)
3. She was probably receiving breeze and waiting for it to digest, so that she can run properly but I raised alarm too soon.
4. It was yesterday afternoon during office break.
Your are welcome

she was waiting for you to pay, meet her outside and continue the discussion
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by fruityjojo(f): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
krall: oya more photo angry

This is when she want to run.
Can you not see my big head? angry
Hahahahahaha omg ooo hahaha oh Mr krall thank u soo much 4 giving me this much laughs! You are awesome cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by marieolae(f): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Meehhhn I'm crying of laughter. Lol haba guy u really couldn't pay 700 naira. Nah u guys say we like money too much but DAMNNNNN you guys are stingy. If this story is true, you really just cause wahala and comotion because of chicken change. Nawa oh

1 Like

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by johnstar(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
asadike: grin LWkMD. Some babes get mind sha.
so u blve dat shiit

1 Like

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
fruityjojo:
Hahahahahaha omg ooo hahaha oh Mr krall thank u soo much 4 giving me this much laughs! You are awesome cheesy
tongue
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: Meehhhn I'm crying of laughter. Lol haba guy u really couldn't pay 700 naira. Nah u guys say we like money too much but DAMNNNNN you guys are stingy. If this story is true, you really just cause wahala and comotion because of chicken change. Nawa oh
If she could have behave like a lady, and politely asked from the beginning, then I could have consider. But as she want me to fall mugu and disgrace me so I did what a human being would do. angry am very generous.
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Djicemob: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
This troll thingy is working out fine for you guys ooo.See as people just de comment.SMH.
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Djicemob: This troll thingy is working out fine for you guys ooo.See as people just de comment. SMH.
shake head well. Lizard angry
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by asadike(f): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
johnstar: so u blve dat shiit
it doesnt mata darling. Everytin musn't b true.
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by johnstar(m): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
asadike: it doesnt mata darling. Everytin musn't b true.
u r wrng babe, u cnt juz count dis shitt as 1 kiss
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
krall: It was just yesterday that I decided to eat at the popular "mama rebecca" buka. Then one fine girl entered, look around and go and order her food. Then she came to my table and said "please can I join you? smiley embarassed" with smiles all over. I gulp, look left and right and say 'OK'. So she sat down and started conversing....

Next thing I know, an extra large ceramic plate landed on the table."Madam your food don ready".
White rice one one side, beans and spaghetti on the other, Large slices of plantain spread on top, 1 big fish tail chucked in the center and 3 pieces of meat placed at the corners. All to be washed down with 2 sachets of "pure water" and 1 bottle of malt. I gulp again and ask if she bring for two of us. She say "its for only me angry"

So I minded mound my business and before I know, she have devoured the feed, And starts going.
When she reached out side and was resting under a tree, the madam came and say I should pay for my girl friend food.

Me: which girlfriend? Did I enter here with anybody.
Madam: that girl that eat with u say na her boyfriend go pay. No be you be?
Me: no!!!!! angry
Madam: una wan chop 700 food run abi

She grab my belt (she is very big) shocked. I retaliate and blow her and ran outside and point the girl culprit. Everybody left their food to either chase and watch. She tried to run with her full stomach but was not fast enough. That was how they catch her. angry

Pics coming very soon.
Hehehehehehe
Are u kidding me
Is that the girl u are calling fine girl?
Guys dey see o

1 Like

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Lailerh(f): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lol grin this is hilarious. Some people's comments got me laughing so hard

1 Like

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
Gooci: see liee... yu hav been telling lies since 1BC wink
Even with his "evidence" i refuse to believe this cock and bullsh!t story. Krall you can lie o.

1 Like

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
asadike: grin LWkMD. Some babes get mind sha.
Some guys are silly too, dont be surprised 90% of guys will pay if they have the money, even op grin, believing they have just landed a free puccci for just 700 naira food grin
Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by duni04(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: Meehhhn I'm crying of laughter. Lol haba guy u really couldn't pay 700 naira. Nah u guys say we like money too much but DAMNNNNN you guys are stingy. If this story is true, you really just cause wahala and comotion because of chicken change. Nawa oh
Shocking post

1 Like

Re: Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Hehehehehehe
Are u kidding me
Is that the girl u are calling fine girl?
Guys dey see o
do you expect someone handled like that to still fine?? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lord have mercy / Lagos Big Girl EXPOSED Her Gargantuan B0000bs On IG (see Se’xy Photos) / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.