Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance (22175 Views)

Photo: Channels' TV Live Poll: Over 75% Of Nigerians Approve Of Buhari's Job / Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) / Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by simdam500(m): 12:02am On Sep 03, 2014
koboko69: cheesy cheesy make this people nor let Nigerians vex ooo. Which Nigerians participated in the polls? Besides the originator of the polls is Ngozi, the voodoo economists.

I think that woman practices voodoo alot, cos the abracadabra that always come out from anything about her is becoming very alarming!

hahaha

bt seriously, i wonder how many nigeria participatd

3 Likes

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Amack(m): 12:06am On Sep 03, 2014
chinology: GEJ till 2019 after which an Igbo man takes over..
you mean adaobi. ok go on dream.

1 Like

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by gbodimowo(m): 12:10am On Sep 03, 2014
dedarkman: Was I among the 61% or how did they get their statistics? This country self .... Make we just dey watch them

You can not continue to watch them & allow them rape you unless u enjoy the rapping well when we are fed up probably when decree not bill is passed that destroys all youthful source of income then you youths may wake up & dump sentiments
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Lynbrook(m): 12:14am On Sep 03, 2014
Ovaiegbe:
@ Lynbrook, See thief. What do you need an unused WAEC scratch card for. Ole, Barawo, onyi oshi, Ino. No go find work to do. Your father raised you to become a common thief. So sad.

The institute normally use it to check if your WAEC RESULT is legitimate
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:19am On Sep 03, 2014
ochejoseph: ABUJA - The latest governance poll conducted by the NOIPolls Limited indicated that 61 percent of adult Nigerians have approved the job performance of President Goodluck Jonathan last month, especially in the area of improved electricity supply to some households.
The results showed that while 41 percent approved of it, 20 percent strongly endorsed the President’s performance.

President Jonathan
This rating currently being at par with the rating obtained in January 2014, represents a 1-point drop from July’s rating which was recorded at 62 percent.
More findings according to the polls revealed that slightly more than half 51 percent of adult Nigerians experienced an improved state of power supply to their households within the past one month
According to NOIpolls, “an assessment of the President’s performance on key elements of his transformation agenda in the month of August revealed that the President received an average three rating in his performance on Job creation, power, economy, education, health, agriculture & food security,
“Transportation and Foreign Policy & Diplomacy except for Security, which he performed poorly. Still based on his transformation agenda, the month of August saw a push in the President’s performance on Power and Economy to an average rating (3) following a continuous poor rating since February 2014.
“This figure illustrates the highest positive rating recorded in power supply from the inception of the NOIPolls power monitoring polls in January 2013. These are some of the key findings from the Governance Snap Poll conducted in the week of August 25th 2014.
“These results represent the eighth in the 2014 monthly series of governance polls conducted by NOIPolls to gauge the opinions and perceptions of Nigerians regarding the approval rating of the President, the performance of the President on key elements of his transformation agenda, and the state of power supply in the country.
The firm explained respondents to the poll were asked three specific questions on job performance of President Goodluck Jonathan over the past 1 month and that the results revealed that 61 percent of adult Nigerians surveyed approve of the President’s performance where 41 percent approve and 20 percent strongly approve.
“A total of 26 percent of the respondents assessed disapprove of the President’s performance, where 18 percent disagree and 8 percent strongly disagree. Furthermore, 13 percent remained neutral as they neither approve nor disapprove.
On zonal analysis, the NOIPolls said “the South-East and the South-South zones accounted for the largest fraction of respondents who approve of the President’s job performance with 89 percent and 74 percent respectively. The North-Central and North-West zones have the highest proportion of respondents who were neutral with 20 percent and 17 percent.
“Also, the North-East zone and the North-West zone have the largest proportion of respondents who disapprove of the President’s job performance with 41 percent and 38 percent respectively.
“Monthly trend analysis of the President’s approval rating reveals that the President’s approval rating remained almost stable with a slight decline by 1-point to stand at 61 percent in August 2014.
This current result and that obtained in January 2014 both represent the second highest rating since NOIPolls started its governance poll in January 2013. Likewise, the average rating of the President’s job performance after 8 months is at 56.5 percent, this implies that the President performed above his 8- month’s average by 5-points.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/61-nigerians-approve-jonathans-performance-survey/

http://tsuntsumediaservices..de/?m=0

The entire Northern part of Nigeria is against Jonathan.
Most Western citizens (including Illiterate) are against Him.
So Pls where exactly did U get this 61% from?

Cos the South & East put together are not up to 50%.

3 Likes

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by temmyt20(m): 12:25am On Sep 03, 2014
61% of Nigerians.......am sure am nt part of d 61% dat approved his performance neither am i part of d 39% dat didn't approve. FACT: AM AN ADULT AND AM A NIGERIAN and I SURE DIDN'T TAKE PART IN ANY POLL, THEREFORE, D RESULT IZ INACCURATE THEREBY NULLIFIED
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by easyelliot(m): 12:37am On Sep 03, 2014
Stop it! Ah ah , even if Gej was really that well liked , it would be more like 52%......too many negative variables for this guy to be rocking 61%,abeg do the poll again and please don't forget us in Diaspora. Poll us too...

61%............I laugh Babà Sala laugh.

4 Likes

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:41am On Sep 03, 2014

Ur country men are dying everyday & all U can think about is a tribalistic comment like this?

"Jonathan till 2019" at the expense of the lives of Ur country men?

Innocent kids are blown up to pieces in their schools, homes, churches, mosque and U are prepared to vote the same man (that folded His arms and watched this happen) into power simply because He is a near Igbo man?

Please How many more will die due to Ur stupid, selfish, and partially ignorant decision?

Please We all (west, south, east, and some northern states like Niger) voted this man in. We ignored our tribal differences when we were voting. We were all blinded by His I had no shoes story. But now we know the truth, we have learned the hard way. Don't make that mistake again. Please let's kick Him out together. Stop misleading people into voting for Him again.

Please EVERY VOTE COUNTS. Even Urs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by kabba7(m): 12:53am On Sep 03, 2014
OLUJOSHINS:

Ur country men are dying everyday & all U can think about is a tribalistic comment like this?

"Jonathan till 2019" at the expense of the lives of Ur country men?

Innocent kids are blown up to pieces in their schools, homes, churches, mosque and U are prepared to vote the same man (that folded His arms and watched this happen) into power simply because He is a near Igbo man?

Please How many more will die due to Ur stupid, selfish, and partially ignorant decision?

Please We all (west, south, east, and some northern states like Niger) voted this man in. We ignored our tribal differences when we were voting. We were all blinded by His I had no shoes story. But now we know the truth, we have learned the hard way. Don't make that mistake again. Please let's kick Him out together. Stop misleading people into voting for Him again.

Please EVERY VOTE COUNTS. Even Urs

Even Jonathan himself knows this is a bare faced lie so even he will not believe this except decide to begin to answer to his popular name Jonathan which information has it he is working hard to discard in this injury time .Nigerians are no dumbs !

1 Like

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by ddeola: 1:32am On Sep 03, 2014
What a shame! Not even 100% of his sycophants approved him.

We all know the true picture. These guys are working for fee-dee-fee. No b today. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by lastpage: 2:12am On Sep 03, 2014
chinology: GEJ till 2019 after which an Igbo man takes over

Naaah! Igbos cant rule a UNITED NIGERIA since they dont want to be a part of it and dont even consider themselves as Nigerians!

The last time l heard, they say they are JEWS from some place called BIAFRA, right?

Then they should go and be President in Israel now, Nigerian Presidency is for NIGERIANS ONLY!

If they agree they are part and parcel, full-blooded Nigerians, then l endorse them to ACT and SPEAK likewise so that they can rule over all of us.

You cant eat your cake .......and still have it

Gaskya, walahi!
shocked shocked

Lastpage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by omogidi234(m): 2:41am On Sep 03, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The latest approval rating will cause Tinubu and his attack dogs to develop intractable diarrhea.

Meanwhile, I expect Tinubu attack dogs to dismiss the rating as usual BUT lest we forget, this same NOI polls predicted the defeat of APC in the last Ekiti election against all expectations.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/05/ekiti-2014-controversy-opinion-poll/

This same NOI polls predicted the victory of Fashola in the 2011 elections.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/noi-poll-jonathan-fashola-lead-survey-for-april-elections/

This same NOI polls predicted the victory of GEJ in 2011 elections.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/noi-poll-jonathan-fashola-lead-survey-for-april-elections/

NOI polls has unimpeachable track record of hundred percent correct predictions.

Like I always tell Tinubu attack dogs, the 2015 elections has been WON and LOST already. Those on the losing side are the serial losers who are now camped in the APC. The wise guys are already planning ahead for the 2019 elections while the fools and serial losers are playing catch up yet again by focusing on an already LOST cause.

I like you. You speak as if you know tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by wwwkaycom(m): 4:24am On Sep 03, 2014
I believe this approval rating. 61% of foolish Nigerians approved the clueless Jonathan.
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Billygee2u: 5:02am On Sep 03, 2014
brownlord: How did they arrive at that figure, or they mean 61% TAN and PDP members

Fee dee fee.
you see no good on others APC FROGS ,enemies of progress , repent and love good things whenever there's any.
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Virgohills(m): 6:17am On Sep 03, 2014
[size=50pt]GEJ till 2019[/size]

1 Like

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by superstar3: 7:09am On Sep 03, 2014
Who is fooling who?
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Amya(f): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2014
pussypounder: my dad wants me to stop posting on nairaland else hes gonna smash my head into the keyboaevfrhebpifvrinehvfrqkmwqkdmjwediefcrji

Please stop spamming all the threads with this dumb joke. It's getting old already.
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2014
Bashirfuntua: support this in 2015

Asking us to support APC cum 2015 aint a guarantee dtc APC would win the presidential election of 2015.
Truth be told, d house of APC is in disarry; u plan to wrest power frm an incumbent who doesnt give a damn abt weilding Federal Might, and who is actively campaigning already,....and yet the mass of Nigerians dont av an idea who APC is going to field in an election happening 5 months frm today.
Lets be objective, APC as is today is at best a joke!
If APC is serious abt 2015 the party shud field Babatunde Raji Fashola 4 President, with a grassroot-credible politician from the North West.
Worse case scenario; a Buhari/Fashola ticket is another election winning alternative.
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by chukkiephil(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2014
Instead of fighting and abusing eachother (while the politrickians are chopping our money) about the authenticity of the poll, why not let's conduct our own polls HERE!!! On nairaland!!!! wink what do you think?
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2014
kabba7:

Even Jonathan himself knows this is a bare faced lie so even he will not believe this except decide to begin to answer to his popular name Jonathan which information has it he is working hard to discard in this injury time .Nigerians are no dumbs !

?

I don't get Ur point.
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by omoredia: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2014
$%^&(

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2014

Support a good leader not a tribe, why cant ibgos raise a push a good candidate instead of mediocre jonathan. Are u saying as smart as you are, you domt know bqd leadership? As smart as you are u cant push a better igbo candidate?

1 Like

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by econity(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2014
what is surprising abt this poll is that even among his addicted followers he only scored 61%. what did d rest 39% think of his performance. Wahala dey o.
Let dem conduct a neutral poll and see wat ppl think of him. 61% will actually turn to 16%

1 Like

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by kakakent: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2014

Bro am igbo nd honestly I don't give a Bleep if a yoruba or an hausa is there so far as the dude is a good guy but personally I think gej is a good guy when buhari was in power I was a kid buh my dad says he is cool so its good for our democracy that we have two good candidates I would av voted for buhari if not that he is now in apc men that party makes me sick with the likes of elrufai nd co
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by donnaira(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
mickyarams: He s
hould get a noble price for being the dumbest president ever!
HW has he being the dumbest president ?
inasmuch as we are enjoying free press [signed by him into law ] that is not an avenue to rain statements of hate on him.
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by marvel2(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The latest approval rating will cause Tinubu and his attack dogs to develop intractable diarrhea.

Meanwhile, I expect Tinubu attack dogs to dismiss the rating as usual BUT lest we forget, this same NOI polls predicted the defeat of APC in the last Ekiti election against all expectations.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/05/ekiti-2014-controversy-opinion-poll/

This same NOI polls predicted the victory of Fashola in the 2011 elections.

This same NOI polls predicted the victory of GEJ in 2011 elections.

NOI polls has unimpeachable track record of hundred percent correct predictions.

Like I always tell Tinubu attack dogs, the 2015 elections has been WON and LOST already. Those on the losing side are the serial losers who are now camped in the APC. The wise guys are already planning ahead for the 2019 elections while the fools and serial losers are playing catch up yet again by focusing on an already LOST cause.

We are happy to have you as our president let get APC down cos we are d PEOPLE DEMOCRATIC PARTY (PDP) Up MR PRESIDIENT UP PDP UP NIGERIA
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by marvel2(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
ddeola: What a shame! Not even 100% of his sycophants approved him.

We all know the true picture. These guys are working for fee-dee-fee. No b today. grin grin grin

Hey who u want make e rule shey na buhari abi? Men u r joking
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by marvel2(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2014

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
My family and friends are def not part of the supporting 61%(where the H did they get that figure though?).
This poll is not a true representation of the opinion of Nigerians and I hope he doesn't get carried away by it.
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by comos: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
candy: My family and friends are def not part of the supporting 61%(where the H did they get that figure though?).
This poll is not a true representation of the opinion of Nigerians and I hope he doesn't get carried away by it.
it is the true representation of nigerian opinion.
GEJ till 2019
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by ogbronx(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Most gej supporter aren't really intelligent pple. Most have tout behaviour and very unreasonable..
Come 2015 or 19. This mediocre president will leave office and many sane pple will rest. I just hope Nigerians would be wiser then to vote for credible pple and not the likes we have had till now. Maybe the likes of fashola would give it a try.
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by swezenberg(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
kabba7:

GEJ till 2019 after which an Igbo man takes over..

By 2019 JONATHAN will likely be in the prison serving a seven year jail term so said the prophet of God so no problem !

You are living in fools' paradise. So you think Jonathan will hand over to igbos. He will surprise you again. How many of his promises to igbos has he fulfilled. The seaport of an airport or which one. He will rather put A sari Dokubo than a red cap man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover / Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group / PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.