Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance (22174 Views)

Photo: Channels' TV Live Poll: Over 75% Of Nigerians Approve Of Buhari's Job / Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) / Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by ochejoseph(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
ABUJA - The latest governance poll conducted by the NOIPolls Limited indicated that 61 percent of adult Nigerians have approved the job performance of President Goodluck Jonathan last month, especially in the area of improved electricity supply to some households.
The results showed that while 41 percent approved of it, 20 percent strongly endorsed the President’s performance.

President Jonathan
This rating currently being at par with the rating obtained in January 2014, represents a 1-point drop from July’s rating which was recorded at 62 percent.
More findings according to the polls revealed that slightly more than half 51 percent of adult Nigerians experienced an improved state of power supply to their households within the past one month
According to NOIpolls, “an assessment of the President’s performance on key elements of his transformation agenda in the month of August revealed that the President received an average three rating in his performance on Job creation, power, economy, education, health, agriculture & food security,
“Transportation and Foreign Policy & Diplomacy except for Security, which he performed poorly. Still based on his transformation agenda, the month of August saw a push in the President’s performance on Power and Economy to an average rating (3) following a continuous poor rating since February 2014.
“This figure illustrates the highest positive rating recorded in power supply from the inception of the NOIPolls power monitoring polls in January 2013. These are some of the key findings from the Governance Snap Poll conducted in the week of August 25th 2014.
“These results represent the eighth in the 2014 monthly series of governance polls conducted by NOIPolls to gauge the opinions and perceptions of Nigerians regarding the approval rating of the President, the performance of the President on key elements of his transformation agenda, and the state of power supply in the country.
The firm explained respondents to the poll were asked three specific questions on job performance of President Goodluck Jonathan over the past 1 month and that the results revealed that 61 percent of adult Nigerians surveyed approve of the President’s performance where 41 percent approve and 20 percent strongly approve.
“A total of 26 percent of the respondents assessed disapprove of the President’s performance, where 18 percent disagree and 8 percent strongly disagree. Furthermore, 13 percent remained neutral as they neither approve nor disapprove.
On zonal analysis, the NOIPolls said “the South-East and the South-South zones accounted for the largest fraction of respondents who approve of the President’s job performance with 89 percent and 74 percent respectively. The North-Central and North-West zones have the highest proportion of respondents who were neutral with 20 percent and 17 percent.
“Also, the North-East zone and the North-West zone have the largest proportion of respondents who disapprove of the President’s job performance with 41 percent and 38 percent respectively.
“Monthly trend analysis of the President’s approval rating reveals that the President’s approval rating remained almost stable with a slight decline by 1-point to stand at 61 percent in August 2014.
This current result and that obtained in January 2014 both represent the second highest rating since NOIPolls started its governance poll in January 2013. Likewise, the average rating of the President’s job performance after 8 months is at 56.5 percent, this implies that the President performed above his 8- month’s average by 5-points.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/61-nigerians-approve-jonathans-performance-survey/

http://tsuntsumediaservices..de/?m=0

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by brownlord: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
How did they arrive at that figure, or they mean 61% TAN and PDP members

Fee dee fee.

198 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by lakpalakpa: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
61% of TAN nicompoops approve Jona-daft's performance.

grin

107 Likes

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Rawani: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
N gozi O konjo I weala poll? Of course they will approve. My own poll even showed that they agreed to build another villa in Otuoke with a big map of Nigeria for him to govern from there, because that is his ultimate destination come May 2015.

Mods we are watching, FP after just 3 comments?

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by anago900: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
the noipolls guys should stop smoking cheap crack...

49 Likes

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by lakpalakpa: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
NOIPolls is the No.1 for country-specific polling services in the West African region, in technical partnership with Gallup (USA) to develop opinion research in Nigeria. NOIPolls is named after its creator, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (NOI), former vice president of World Bank, who in 2006, after serving the Olusegun Obasanjo's regime, saw a vacuum in the system that there was no independent Opinion Polling capacity for over 170 million Nigerians and decided to create NOIPolls, as a platform where the voices of ordinary Nigerians can be collated and used to support decision making across the different facets of the economy.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NOI_poll

grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by chinology: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
GEJ till 2019 after which an Igbo man takes over..

83 Likes

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
Glad to know a good majority of nigerians are still in support of our able president in spite of APC propaganda

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Babyboy1986(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hmmmmm.
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by hazyfm: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
[size=38pt]61% OF PDP MEMBERS[/size]

53 Likes

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by mickyarams: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
He should get a nobel price for being the dumbest president ever!

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Coldfeet(f): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
Good.

1 Like

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by DrGill(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
JUST PASSING BY######
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by koboko69: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
cheesy cheesy make this people nor let Nigerians vex ooo. Which Nigerians participated in the polls? Besides the originator of the polls is Ngozi, the voodoo economists.

I think that woman practices voodoo alot, cos the abracadabra that always come out from anything about her is becoming very alarming!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Pvin: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Good
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Bashirfuntua(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
support this in 2015

29 Likes

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Dragonking: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
These people can lie!!!!! angry angry angry

28 Likes

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by atikubaba(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
how did they arrived at that from figure ?I know nobody has asked me anything about GEJ neither have they asked anybody I know .

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by DrGill(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
DrGill:
ARRANT SHIT OF THE FIRST ORDER..MTCHWEE.

2 Likes

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Make una dey lie for una sef for dia..

38 Likes

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by eunisam: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
GEJ always on point

8 Likes

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by chimerase2: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
undecided
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by GodMode: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
[size=58pt]BIG LIE[/size]
[size=98pt]BIG LIE[/size]
[size=118pt]BIG LIE[/size]
[size=138pt]BIG LIE[/size]
[size=168pt]BIG LIE[/size]
[size=58pt]BRING BACK OUR GIRLS[/size]

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Kennyfancy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2014

2 Likes

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Goodluck is good. That percentage is very small because the statistic didn't include me, my family, my neighbours, my friends, my community, my local govt, and etc.

21 Likes

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
The latest approval rating will cause Tinubu and his attack dogs to develop intractable diarrhea.

Meanwhile, I expect Tinubu attack dogs to dismiss the rating as usual BUT lest we forget, this same NOI polls predicted the defeat of APC in the last Ekiti election against all expectations.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/05/ekiti-2014-controversy-opinion-poll/

This same NOI polls predicted the victory of Fashola in the 2011 elections.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/noi-poll-jonathan-fashola-lead-survey-for-april-elections/

This same NOI polls predicted the victory of GEJ in 2011 elections.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/noi-poll-jonathan-fashola-lead-survey-for-april-elections/

NOI polls has unimpeachable track record of hundred percent correct predictions.

Like I always tell Tinubu attack dogs, the 2015 elections has been WON and LOST already. Those on the losing side are the serial losers who are now camped in the APC. The wise guys are already planning ahead for the 2019 elections while the fools and serial losers are playing catch up yet again by focusing on an already LOST cause.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Shaadey: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Really??
Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
[size=38pt]WASHY WASHY![/size]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by nigerianvenom(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
who no like better thing?
BABA GEJ carry go.no 419 can stop u.no former leader can stop ur aspiration to develop naija

6 Likes

Re: 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance by kennyonthrone(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
If I hear.....I knw wat d meant is selected adult individualz kuz I knw no body sought 4 ma opinion nd as such dis ascertion is wrong.omo bt I must confess I dey beg mk dem tk light diz dayz d tin 2much

Proudly Reppin ABA!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rescued Chibok Girl, Rebecca Attends BBOG March To Aso Rock (Photos) / Meet The Youngest House Of Rep. Member In The History Of Nigeria At 34yrs / Magu: No Interest On Funds In TSA – Ahmed Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.