Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,946 members, 7,845,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw (1126 Views)

This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) / Opposition Politics; To Play Or Not To Play / We Are Not Into Politics To Make Money, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 03, 2014
Veteran Nollywood actress, and House Of Representatives aspirant in Cross River state, Kate Henshaw, states that she is not dabbling into Nigerian politics to share money. She made the claim in an interview with Sahara reporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQUc_Xf1Ckw
Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 03, 2014
All this money u people are sharing, diaris god oh grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 03, 2014
That is what they always say just to get there but once they are there, the next step is to increase their wages, etc.

Kate my dear; let say you are in politics to get your own share of the “National Kate”.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 03, 2014
BobE1: That is what they always say just to get there but once they are there, the next step is to increase their wages, etc.

Kate my dear; let say you are in politics to get your own share of the “National Kate".
Lol grin
Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 03, 2014
Yes she's right,she's there not to share,but to loot the share.
Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by arresa: 2:50am On Sep 03, 2014
If sharing money is not your goal, then you picked the wrong party and place to call home because sharing money is all they do. Stop fooling yourself while insulting out intelligence...

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 03, 2014
arresa: If sharing money is not your goal, then you picked the wrong party and place to call home because sharing money is all they do. Stop fooling yourself while insulting out intelligence...
grin
She picked the PDP? grin diaris god o
Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by manny4life(m): 2:54am On Sep 03, 2014
arresa: If sharing money is not your goal, then you picked the wrong party and place to call home because sharing money is all they do. Stop fooling yourself while insulting out intelligence...

And which is the right party?
Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 03, 2014
manny4life:

Accord Party grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by arresa: 3:28am On Sep 03, 2014
manny4life:

That's for you to answer, but the party where grand looters, ex convicts, international fugitives call home, a party where they are pardon loters and convicts, where their EFCC cases are tossed out or discontinued, where crooks under EFCC investigations are hired to head top government positions, where a criminal and prolific looter within the party is serving serious jail term in England, where billions gets missing and stolen with zero questions asked or accountability demanded is definitely not the right party for any sane trustworthy and serious Nigerian to call home of fraternize with..

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by arresa: 3:39am On Sep 03, 2014
CFCfan:
grin
She picked the PDP? grin diaris god o

Are you minding the joker? You picked the most corrupt and incompetent political party on the surface of the earth to pal around with and you still want people to believe you are not there to partake accordingly.

Very silly chick I must say..
Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by nzeobi(m): 4:39am On Sep 03, 2014
If you dont share money, then am afraid you wnt win
Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by focus7: 5:22am On Sep 03, 2014
Then she's not prepare to play Nigeria politics. I wish her gudluck anyway.
Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 03, 2014
focus7: Then she's not prepare to play Nigeria politics. I wish her gudluck anyway.
And wish her patience cheesy
Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by Emmy9ite(m): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2014
After sharing your money for campaign and consultations, nobody will ask you to join in the sharing of the big money.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by BRAV0O(m): 6:41am On Sep 03, 2014
Yea its on grin which party will I join now ?

Hello ' is it true that gej is buying his way back to aso villa come 2015 ?
Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by daveP(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
I just pray they wont suck the remaining flesh out of the one she's got on her skeletal frame. We know what happen when Mama Nafdac dabbled into it.

Its simply a dirty game.

Besides Desmond Elliot, when are you goina start campaigning for Lagos state.? grin grin grin

Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by Symphony007: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
Once you go into the national assembly and start taking those jumbo salaries. YOU ARE A THIEF. I consider every member of the national assembly a thief since non of them have ever come out to say we are overpaid or declined their salaries. Once again, every nigerian federal legislator is a thief.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by dridowu: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Its a matter of days
"if you can't beat them , then you join them" .
May she has forgotten that majority of 9ja politician are also not in politicis to share the money but to "ghana must go" the money and take the next available flight to Dubai, Accra, London, New York e.t.c to dump the money there.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
When I watched this video at first, I was elated. I know Kate Henshaw is yet to come out as a feminist but we all know she is one cool

It's wise for her to keep that a secret though, if she wants Nigerians to vote for her or like her.

Back to the video and Why I was elated:
She was passing a strong message which is, enough of the recycling of past leaders. How are we going to get new results, if the same people are in power.

Another is, if you have a dream to be in politics, no one is going to come pick you from your house. You have to go in search of your dreams. Don't be intimated by the old babas. grin It's time for change, we need new platforms and new voices. So my political science students, join a party, work your way up and pursue your dream.

Most importantly, women! The more women in politics, the better it is for society and young girls. *If Kate Henshaw can do it, I can too.*

This woman has been pulling on all my strings. She started the whole natural hair shiznaiz in Naija celeb world, she started the whole women should be fit campaign, she was also the one that called in other Nollywood women to do a short tv series on ebonylifetv called Screen Divas. This show is about domestic violence.

You see, Kate Henshaw is my woman! LOL

I had the same reaction most of y'all had when I heard she was in PDP, raises a lot of doubts for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
^^
Her effort is commendable, but one Senator Chris Anyanwu could make history by being d first elected female governor in Nigeria
Re: I'm Not Into Politics To Share Money- Kate Henshaw by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hello

(1) (Reply)

Ghana, Ivory Coast In Border Dispute Over Oil / Cramjones Reaffirms He Is Not FFK - Cramjones (video) / Open Letter To GEJ And TAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.