Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome (78683 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by tbaba1234: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
peteregwu: [s]PLS LET THE MUSLIMS JUST KEEP QUIET HERE, BECAUSE THEIR OWN IS THE WORST. MOHAMMED MARRIED 6YR OLD AISHA. EVEN THE NIGERIAN MUSLIM SENATOR ABOUT 50+ YRS MARRIED A 13YRS OLD. AND THE MALE MUSLIMS CAN MARRY UPTO 4 WIVES. SO YRS IS D WORST, YOU ALWAYS HIDE YOUR EVIL[/s].

Muslims have only responded to attacks on them.

No one has attacked the pastor or his wife. If people can talk about the topic without ignorantly saying muslims are x or y, then you won't get responses from muslims.

But you can not attack Islam/muslims and expect them not to respond.

4 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by victorD3: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
God is exposing fake prophets one by one. I know so many people will come here to quote insults on me but the truth remains that the holy spirit will never recide in a currupt body.

5 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Mintayo(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
God help me,i can never be seperated with my wife no matter what. The Oyakilomes gave the devil an entrance and the devil used it well. The same mistake that Benny inn made that almost cost him his marriage and ministry.
The devil has seen d good works BLW is doing and he planned to bring the church down,unfortunately he has seen a loophole.
I don't how or why he stayed away from his wife for that long!
And again,why is it that the wife cannot move to SA and stay with him. She shd have left d church in the UK na. Her home is much more important,or was she enjoying UK that much?
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by tundeblack: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
I wL be willing to take anita in after d divorce.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by tuffgongjo(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
MisterLongman: Though there are always two sides to a story, I don't believe any of the two parties involved.... Expecting pastor chris right hand man to come out with another version in the coming weeks.
actually it is 3sides to a story "Yours","Theirs"and"the Truth".

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by andyanders: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Iamsynord: This is the Edge Islam is having..Hw many Muslim clerics have we seen divorcing ?? The two Chris ( the Chris okotie) and now Chris oyalkilome who supposedly has A PhD in Theology.
hmn ??

When you marry more than one wife and many concubines. I beg, leave that level of your holiness here for Islam

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
Mintayo: God help me,i can never be seperated with my wife no matter what. The Oyakilomes gave the devil an entrance and the devil used it well. The same mistake that Benny inn made that almost cost him his marriage and ministry.
The devil has seen d good works BLW is doing and he planned to bring the church down,unfortunately he has seen a loophole.
I don't how or why he stayed away from his wife for that long!
And again,why is it that the wife cannot move to SA and stay with him. She shd have left d church in the UK na. Her home is much more important,or was she enjoying UK that much?
There is no devil!! wake up
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by morningsta(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
Iamsynord: This is the Edge Islam is having..Hw many Muslim clerics have we seen divorcing ?? The two Chris ( the Chris okotie) and now Chris oyalkilome who supposedly has A PhD in Theology.
hmn ??
So we should all become muslims abi? Because no Muslim don get marital problem b4? I beg park well jare make I hear word. angry

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by iebanehita(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
...the pastors never respond; just like Pastor Fatoyinbo who promised a robust response that never came. well, god is a game according to pastor Sign Fireman! * am watching this fiasco with my cold bottle of beer*

shocked God is no game... or how do you mean?

Besides, Pastor Chris is not Pastor Fatoyinbo. let's see how events unfold
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by iebanehita(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
fpeter:

You ever came across the word 'HAVE'

You had to quote me just to say that?

So you don't have any reasonable thing to contribute to topic abi?

Shiorrr!
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by brightonline: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
A Makeup story again? I try seaching for the name on Facebook that name doesn't exist!

This Gospel must be preach...
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by tbaba1234: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
brightonline: A Makeup story again? I try seaching for the name on Facebook that name doesn't exist!

This Gospel must be preach...

One can change security settings so they can't searched for.

I did that with my facebook.

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by vwvw(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
WhiteHouse is the Church HQ on Oregun.From Billings way the structure is visible.Really shocking.Theres more dirt to be unearthed.Brace up.#christ embassygate

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Edusouls(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ha, war dey øøø, chris vs wife, all these things re long talks, love fade, marriages fade, relationships fade, at some point things can no longer hold, their marriage have reached breaking point, they cant hold it any longer, the fault is from the two of them, chris got distracted with lot's of things, her wife grew vengeful and decided to pull him down, because after the divorce chris empire will be badly damaged let's see how things turns to be....
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Engen(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
doug:

think before you talk. if you don't know about the subject then keep your stupid opinion to yourself. only fools talk about what they know nothing about.

You are the greatest idi-ot and stup-id religious goa-t head.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by mbulela: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: YOUR SOURCE PLS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
And you had to copy the whole damn thing ?

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by dnawah(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
This could be one of the reason why,Paul (in the bible) said that women should keep quiet in the church.should a woman be a pastor?una don turn bible up side down.GOD go punish una one by one.

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by mbulela: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
ebukaOtika:

GBAM,,.,,,,.,,.. One of the Reasons they Dont Marry...
Nobody straff reach rev fathers. One rev sister that was my neighbour had a young doctor who was straffing her permanently. It was no secret to her neighbours. Why I like their style is that they don't hide it and the church members are not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by ebukaOtika(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
erasokafor: There is something we shld knw about marriage issues. The couples can't tell us the whole story. Two of them knw what their real prblm is .but if I can judge,I will say that distance is one of their problms becos couple shldnt stay apart. The bible says that a family that prays together stays together.let them not allow the devil to destroy their church. We the christians n muslims shld put them in prayer becos if it affects one it affects all. We r all in the same race of making heaven,so can we pray n ask God to arrest this situation n turn that house to a happy home.I'm not a member,I am a cath but my prayer n that of others can go along way helping to better this situation and restore peace. We are one body in christ.God bless u all

Did You Just Say " THEIR CHURCH" ? even the Catholic Church is not Owned by the +POPE...

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by macjireh: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
sirjohnson: Latest update is that Oyakhilome replaces wife with Sinach on his personal website. Read it Here

on a serious note. sinach is married to another pastor

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by olisaEze(m): 12:10am On Sep 04, 2014
Who's dis mrs simpson sef n wch yr u join d church way u title urself as founding member? Frm ur write up, ure implying dt pst chris is involved in adultery with multiple women to d extent dt he's unrepentant and nt remorseful.i wonder hw u ccame about dtt conclusion. And as 4 "man and woman" being 1, God does nt operate democracy, d man is d 1dt was called nt his wife(church of God mission is a living example. read ur bible well b4bringing conventional or circular ideas into d church). Whn moses died did he hand over 2his wife or his family?
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Ninapha(f): 4:46am On Sep 04, 2014
fpeter:

You ever came across the word 'HAVE'

shame sure dey catch me for u. So na u correct abi?

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by brightonline: 5:04am On Sep 04, 2014
I used to believe this things.......
It is until them post pastor Chris picture on Facebook and wrote RIP.

They must definitely look for another way of how to get him down. This Gospel must be preach...

Truth is not true just because it sounded truth, it is the true in it that make it truth!
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Crixina(f): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2014
ebukaOtika: Viewing dis topic 150 guests and 200 House Owners,.,,,Crixina my love how na,,.?

Rfella abeg come help me finish this Weed abeg,,,,
since when u don dey love me?
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Dreyl(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

why you no come office today now??
i get fever,i might show on friday tho,when i'm feeling better.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Youngzedd(m): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2014
Odikwa very risky Ooooo.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2014
tundeblack: I wL be willing to take anita in after d divorce.
Thank you joor! Orunmila a gbe o!

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Haywhymido(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: Of course we are witnessing the knowledge of Islam in Afghanistan,Pakistan,Middle Eastern countries ,Iran,Northern Nigeria etc

You guys are are just bunch of deluded fellows whom the West are using as willing tools to rein in their own people and as soon as your are no longer relevant you'd be wasted.

Trust me you're still under the mercy of Christianity and the West.......You're just ranting when the time is up then it is up.
big fool. Knowlege doesn't kill seek knowlege b4 u talk sh.it nxt time n stop being a religious bigot.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2014
Qasim6: if the alegation of adultery against pastor chris is true ao com he has been able to perform those miracles

tot only men of God can do dat

jst wondering
...there were no miracles; only faked 'miracles'!
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Muscomide: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2014
neighbourhud:
Just like some married ones molest kids too...even pastors undecided

Google Pastor Albert Odulele of Glory House.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) / Prophet Odumeje Was Slapped & Beaten By Security During His Church Demolition / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.