Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome (78415 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Davidolives(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by dokunbam(m): 11:21am On Sep 03, 2014
This is Super Story,

Op Keep updating us, u are doing a good job
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Dygeasy(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by ManTiger(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2014
Its a pity the woman is not having the very best of man with Chris while someone out their might be willing to Kondolize her.
Body no be rubberwood nah.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Louislewis: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2014
I've commented before. Now, I'm commenting again. PLEASE! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! Mr & Mrs Chris, divorce is not the best answer to the problems you people are having. For the sake of your children, both of you should forgive and forget the past, amend your ways and come back as one again. I will be so happy to see unity existing once again between both of you as husband and wife.

5 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by buchilino(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2014
if i was his wife i will pray more n weep like Hannah, God is a merciful. he will always make a way 4 his people. its just dat sometimes we dont allow him 2 do his well. we always like doing wat we feel right instead of waiting on d Lord. Madam Anita wait on d LORD, he make a way wen there seems 2 be no way. He will make a way 4 u

4 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by iebanehita(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2014
rattlesnake: Which one is "her church" again

Are you sure you read the article?
because all I could see is 'our church'
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Lordlexyy: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2014
The fear of God has really escaped many who talked about/against the man of God unrestrained. Who made you the judge to judge God's anointed? Porking your nose in an issue clearly above you is inviting calamity. So many carnal and ungodly people here. Let God who called and anointed them be the judge. You mustn't comment on every thread. If by mistake or pre conceived uterior motive the topic found its way here, you will be wise to glance and ignore than making derogatory remarks that will be injurios to you. Let the wise ponder on this.

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2014
sirjohnson: Latest update is that Oyakhilome replaces wife with Sinach on his personal website. Read it Here
Shebi Sinach don marry Abi...
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2014
sirjohnson: Latest update is that Oyakhilome replaces wife with Sinach on his personal website. Read it Here
Shebi Sinach don marry
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Evathyst(f): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2014
Ds plot is not for sale! Intruders keep off.

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by 100Cents: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2014
Beckybeky: So what exactly is she driving at?

Black BMW X5...

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Deefuray(f): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2014
Hmmm..... Wonders...
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2014
Wrong for a woman to be left all alone in London seeing her husband only once in few weeks.This divorce was meant to happen, that it took so long is a testament to the good nature of the woman in question.

22 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by samfuntua: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2014
Pasto Christ should know, what God has joined together let no man put assunder. Let no ministry put assunder.

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by sauceEEP(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2014
This is no time to be trading blames or taking sides.. No matter how bad the issue is, they should not forget the vows they made before God.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by busky101(m): 11:29am On Sep 03, 2014
Wow, keeping up with the oyakhilomes.

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2014
biah Seun, u just made me waste my mb tryina read this trash.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by chaloner(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2014
This
is like beating a child like Ibo elders will say
and still take the tears from the child. Take a
step aside and think.
hmmmm u claim this is from a white woman "simpson" and she mentioned the above ....... Bia u think say I b samll pikin ? I luk like seun ?
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by martyns303(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2014
gift01: chai I no be aunty oh. Before una start to block me for road
U just had to spoil the fun huh? Ok u no be aunty, u be girl. angry
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by 100Cents: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2014
Devil must be on overtime if broda has started touching church workers in unholy places..

Pastor does not need to reside with female church workers in the same building. It destroys men of God..

4 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by epospiky(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2014
I just don't know what to believe
*shakes head while leaving thread*
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by femikay149(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2014
Lordlexyy: The fear of God has really escaped many who talked about/against the man of God unrestrained. Who made you the judge to judge God's anointed? Porking your nose in an issue clearly above you is inviting calamity. So many carnal and ungodly people here. Let God who called and anointed them be the judge. You mustn't comment on every thread. If by mistake or pre conceived uterior motive the topic found its way here, you will be wise to glance and ignore than making derogatory remarks that will be injurios to you. Let the wise ponder on this.

Story for the gods....

3 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by ndcide(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2014
let all
these ladies move out
of White House and go and get houses outside.
They are rich enough to buy houses at their place
of choice if they
don’t already have one and allow them marry.
let all
these ladies move out
of choice if they
let all
these ladies move out
of choice if they

This last line got me thinking. as in ALLOW THEM?

3 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Acidosis(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2014
100Cents: Devil must be on overtime if broda has started touching church workers in unholy places..

Pastor does not need to reside with female church workers in the same building. It destroys men of God..
I expect the PhD pastor to understand this fact.

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by 1shortblackboy: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2014
I hope I'm not the only one finding this whole divorce saga very sad. God help them sad

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Acidosis(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2014
I've been thinking. The whole issue is happening so fast right after Sinach's wedding.

Make I keep my imaginations to myself.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by texaco1: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2014
Not everything that glitters is gold
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by lahit14(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2014
Truth is, whn a family is going through a prblm wethr cold war, divorc or anytin els, especially a family ovr 10years, 70pec of the time, the women r alwys right d man also knw this but his ego doesn't allw for him to budge. This is not just based on assumptions

4 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2014
PAGAN9JA: [size=18pt]CHRISTIANITY IS A SCAM RELIGON!

BMW AND VOLKSWAGEN GOLF CAR! CHAI!

I HOPE MY ChristiaN BROTHERS & SisTERS ARE REPENTING DIA FATHERS AND GRANDFATHERS MISTAKES.

NIGERIA FOR PAGANISM![/size]

Pagan....if we left our varied belief systems....and even non-belief systems because some cleric from said belief systems (or atheist leader) messed up in his private life/is proven to be a hypocrite all along....98% of humanity would have changed religion or non-religion dozens of times.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.