Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal (1337 Views)

South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal / Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. / $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal by Ogahtech(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
So, this is a challenge to all the Nairaland members. Make sure u have evidence of all your claims before posting. Long live Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal by Mogidi: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
The Jweed party rely on Nairaland for news, abeg don't make me laugh.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal by Ogahtech(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
we Nairalanders better be careful before sss will start looking for us one by one lol...
Re: Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal by Soneh(m): 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
so all these ogas them at the top are aware of the kind of tribal hate and e wars going on without taking actions.Btw somebody should summarize that piece because I can hardly make put a word from that

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal by thewarrior72: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
Whenever I see lie Mohammed on the screen what comes to my is, devil's advocate

2 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal by Ogahtech(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
so all these ogas them at the top are aware of the kind of tribal hate and e wars going on without taking actions.Btw somebody should summarize that piece because I can hardly make put a word from that: don't be surprised, even GEJ might be on Nairaland. Lol..
Re: Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal by LibrarianD: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
Where are the PDP and APC e-warriors?
oya cum and state your level of involvement cool

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
The Govt should com out and tell us the names of the indiv on board Ayo's jet
NB:Keshiout
Superchicken 2 trek back to naija

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal by lorddannie: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
APSHIT aka supporters of APC (devils on horse back) deceiving each other with unfounded, baseless and false messages of hate in order to discredit the government.

Malicious misreprensation of facts is the trade mark of APC

APC, truly a desperate and irresponsible opposition.
Re: Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal by Adetula1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
just imagine,the progressives as been called depends on online news to make noise in a country like Nigeria were all things are complicated and filled with different lies..... i just cant stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
@op what is wrong with u, i suspect u are among those PDP e-rat , team apc till infinity whether u and ur clueless president like it or not u are vacating that aso rock come 2015

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal by Trailblazer1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
I have learnt to ignore anything that comes from Lie Mohamed. Nothing good can ever come from him.
He is an enemy of the nation and should be treated as such.
Re: Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
Funny people everywhere, everyday.
Re: Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal by Firefire(m): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
Trailblazer1:
I have learnt to ignore anything that comes from Lie Mohamed. Nothing good can ever come from him.
He is an enemy of the nation and should be treated as such

Not only him ooooo... dem plenty for that coven.
Re: Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal by FeloniousFelon: 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
The Idiot ran with a satirical troll bait thread from NL and made it a rumour just yesterday.

Lai you are one dumbfuck!
Re: Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal by ImadeUReadThis: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
This is how they used Nairaland to spread fake news back when they where in opposition.

There were over a dozen related topics created by Alausa e-rats spinning the story to include Asari Dokubo, Oritsejafor and CAN.

But now when they are in power factual reporting of their scandalous govt is treated as fake news to be met with criminal persecution.

Lai is a bastard and if he like he can call it hate speech.

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammed Accused Nairaland Of Asari's Involvement In $9.3M Arms Deal by ImadeUReadThis: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ogahtech:
So, this is a challenge to all the Nairaland members. Make sure u have evidence of all your claims before posting. Long live Nairaland.

That thread was created by Lai Mohamed himself .

He and his Alausa gang of rogues were the first and number 1 fake news spreaders back in the day.

Now the goat wants social media shut down for reporting actual real news on their sleazy useless corrupt and incompentent govt.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is The Brain Behind Boko Haram.... Falana / Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility / I Have 4goten The Full Meaning Of EFCC Thanks To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.