Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

This Woman Have The World's Biggest Hands [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Woman Have The World's Biggest Hands [photos] (3090 Views)

Shocker: Aregbesola's Oponimo.com Website Has Finally Changed Hands! [photos] / See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) / Strange:- 700yrs old skeleton couple found holding hands photos, www..net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Have The World's Biggest Hands [photos] by Filaniboy: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-mMtod6EjcAY/VAcPxCQadNI/AAAAAAABOiU/pEWx2RTbjA0/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
She is thought to have the world's biggest hands.For more than 50 years, Duangjay Samaksamam, from Thailand, has suffered from an extremely rare and painful affliction that leaves her limbs permanently swollen.
According to a new series,Body Bizzare,Experts believe the 59-year-old is the only person in the world to suffer the rare condition macrodystrophia lipomastosa from shoulder to fingers on both arms.Embarrassed by her condition throughout her childhood, she spent the first 20 years of her life as a recluse ashamed of the way she looked, meaning she never went to school.
But she was forced to come out of hiding at the age of 20 to earn a living in order to care for her elderly parents, and take over running the family grocery shop.She said..

My hands are so heavy I can barely lift them to comb or shampoo my hair, it's very difficult. Getting dressed is also very difficult and painful.
'Some doctors said the only solution was to cut off my hands if I wished to walk around freely. But I don't want to do that.'They removed about 700 grams of fat and blood out of my hands but after a month it just grew back"
[img]http://1.bp..com/-daqCMD95-u8/VAcPrh-tN-I/AAAAAAABOiM/NvXz1S9eZac/s1600/1409742975521_wps_27_Duangjai_Samaksamarn_show.jpg[/img]
Plastic surgeon Dr Eiju Uchinuma said:

'This case is very rare. Both her arms are enlarged. Her arms and hands are enormous so they swell badly but it could be worse.My diagnosis is that she is the first and only person in the world who has Macrodystrophia Lipomatosa from shoulders to her fingers on both arms.
'The cause of the disease is unknown and is therefore incurable
[img]http://2.bp..com/-vhoepTbn4FA/VAcP0DKBwjI/AAAAAAABOic/I-33KrLM9K0/s1600/1409742926434_wps_23_EXCLUSIVE_IMPORTANT_Copy_.jpg[/img]
More @ http://www..com/2014/09/this-woman-have-worlds-biggest-hands.html
Re: This Woman Have The World's Biggest Hands [photos] by RichDad1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
Chisos!!!

Re: This Woman Have The World's Biggest Hands [photos] by obailala(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
Popeye mama..
Re: This Woman Have The World's Biggest Hands [photos] by hazyfm: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Woman Have The World's Biggest Hands [photos] by Blenvado(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Imagine getting a hot slap from those hands in the dark...!!! You'd be looking for the 10 people that slapped you
Re: This Woman Have The World's Biggest Hands [photos] by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
a slap from those palms will have one speaking like Patrick Obahiagbon

(1) (Reply)

Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) / Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode / Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.