Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction (1558 Views)

Men Prefer Brain Over Bo'obs,but Feel Threathened By Intelligent Women' / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate / Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: (2) (3) (4)

How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by NeedLove: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Sometimes you can keep trying hard to get a girl to like you but even though you think of her as your dream girl, she may not think of you as her dream man. As difficult it is to make someone like you, and you can't buy love and affection from someone, it is also -pretty easy to work on yourself in order to become more attractive in looks and personality. These tips will help you to get a girl to like you.

Get her attention
A girl is going to find it hard to start liking you if she has not even noticed you yet. You will have to work on your appearance and personality in order to get her attention. Wear clothes that will automatically push you to a place where you will be noticed by one and all. Have a charming personality to match. It works every time.

Trigger the attraction
The sight of you should trigger the attraction. Take time to remember all the little details that will help you to catch the eye of the girl you like. Find out about her likes and dislikes and dress and act accordingly. She will love the fact that you have similar tastes.

Be sincere and natural around her
Don't try to put on airs or even try too hard to get her to like you. Be yourself. The more she realizes that you are not putting on an act with her, the more she will begin to relax with you. This will give both of you the chance to get to know each other better.

Never be pushy or swear, demand or be aggressive
It is so important to talk to her in such a way that she feels you respect and care for her. Don't try to pressurize her in any way. Instead show her that she can trust you. This is the best way to get a girl to like you.

Don't be too cocky
It's okay to be confident and have an attitude that shows you don't have any inhibitions. But being too "full of yourself" and arrogant will put her off you. Remember, she has got to like you for who you are - or else it is not going to work. There is no way you will be able to pretend forever.

Make her laugh
This will break any barriers between you. Moreover you will find that it is the easiest way to enjoy one another's company. If you can make a girl laugh, it means that she already trusts you.

Never exaggerate
This means that you have to be honest with her from the start. No girl likes a guy who is a liar. Everyone tells a little white lie now and then, but if you want something more from this girl - be truthful. You won't have to be on your guard when with her.

Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
.....I hope it ll work for some people....

....guys can pretend en.....they are like green snakes under green grass...
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by Noah13: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Like they are gonna work

If that special girl doesn't notice you......on 2 da next one cool

Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by farano(f): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
2nd to the last point can work on me cheesy in real life o not online grin
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by joe17: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
temigracie: .....I hope it ll work for some people....

I usually laff wen i see comment like ds comin frm a Nigerian girl. **dem 9ja girls, I hail una oO**

Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by Chaleeee: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2014

Nigerian guys don't pretend. You all know what we want. We want the V and that never changes....
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
Nice one OP.
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
Chaleeee:

Nigerian guys don't pretend. You all know what we want. We want the V and that never changes....
....Imagine!!!....After getting the V, what do you guys stand to gain??....Shey e dey increase blood for unna body ni??....or e dey put money for unna accnt??
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by Mutuwa(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano: 2nd to the last point can work on me cheesy in real life o not online grin

*starts laughing*
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by Preda: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
NeedLove: Sometimes you can keep trying hard to get a girl to like you but even though you think of her as your dream girl, she may not think of you as her dream man. As difficult it is to make someone like you, and you can't buy love and affection from someone, it is also -pretty easy to work on yourself in order to become more attractive in looks and personality. These tips will help you to get a girl to like you.

Get her attention
A girl is going to find it hard to start liking you if she has not even noticed you yet. You will have to work on your appearance and personality in order to get her attention. Wear clothes that will automatically push you to a place where you will be noticed by one and all. Have a charming personality to match. It works every time.

Trigger the attraction
The sight of you should trigger the attraction. Take time to remember all the little details that will help you to catch the eye of the girl you like. Find out about her likes and dislikes and dress and act accordingly. She will love the fact that you have similar tastes.

Be sincere and natural around her
Don't try to put on airs or even try too hard to get her to like you. Be yourself. The more she realizes that you are not putting on an act with her, the more she will begin to relax with you. This will give both of you the chance to get to know each other better.

Never be pushy or swear, demand or be aggressive
It is so important to talk to her in such a way that she feels you respect and care for her. Don't try to pressurize her in any way. Instead show her that she can trust you. This is the best way to get a girl to like you.

Don't be too cocky
It's okay to be confident and have an attitude that shows you don't have any inhibitions. But being too "full of yourself" and arrogant will put her off you. Remember, she has got to like you for who you are - or else it is not going to work. There is no way you will be able to pretend forever.

Make her laugh
This will break any barriers between you. Moreover you will find that it is the easiest way to enjoy one another's company. If you can make a girl laugh, it means that she already trusts you.

Never exaggerate
This means that you have to be honest with her from the start. No girl likes a guy who is a liar. Everyone tells a little white lie now and then, but if you want something more from this girl - be truthful. You won't have to be on your guard when with her.
K
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by LaurelP(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
Just forget d whole epistle and make money Godammit!
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by Chaleeee: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
temigracie: ....Imagine!!!....After getting the V, what do you guys stand to gain??....Shey e dey increase blood for unna body ni??....or e dey put money for unna accnt??

E go put joy for our heart......and never underestimate what a happy man can achieve.
That's why they coined this adage "...behind every successful man, there is a ________(fill in the gap)"
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by farano(f): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
LaurelP: Just forget d whole epistle and make money Godammit!
Abi o grin
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by rubyparchment55(f): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
May I add a few of my own? (First day here.) Unless ur a Jew or a Muslim, it is in bad taste to wear a hat indoors. In ur profile or in talking to a lady, don't write or say anything suggestive. Keep up with current events, have something to talk about. Fashion also good topic. Personally, I find it tiresome when a man goes on and on about his job. Just so it's respectable; beyond that, who cares? Final rule is for us Golden Agers -- on first date, no discussion of ailments or exes. THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING ME ON THIS SITE.

Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by chymystique(f): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
As long as u dnt look @ me like a sex object I will like u even if its a lil

Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by McWhillion(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
chymystique: As long as u dnt look @ me like a sex object I will like u even if its a lil
Maybe you look like one
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by LaurelP(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
farano: Abi o grin

Whenever u hear money ehn, na so ur body go dey do jigijigi!
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by chymystique(f): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
McWhillion:
Maybe you look like one

Good as u used d bolded word
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by Houseofglam7(f): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
rubyparchment55: May I add a few of my own? (First day here.) Unless ur a Jew or a Muslim, it is in bad taste to wear a hat indoors. In ur profile or in talking to a lady, don't write or say anything suggestive. Keep up with current events, have something to talk about. Fashion also good topic. Personally, I find it tiresome when a man goes on and on about his job. Just so it's respectable; beyond that, who cares? Final rule is for us Golden Agers -- on first date, no discussion of ailments or exes. THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING ME ON THIS SITE.

I really do not understand what you wrote here

Meanwhile, welcome to Nairaland.
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by rubyparchment55(f): 1:21am On Sep 10, 2014
Yes, Hi again. Was giving my thoughts on topic, 'How to get a girl to like you.' Just my suggestions.

I really do not understand what you wrote here

Meanwhile, welcome to Nairaland.[/quote]
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction by MisterLongman(m): 1:43am On Sep 10, 2014

Girls are also guilty...... Cunning man die, cunning man bury am

Which Is Better For A Single Lady; Getting Married or Buying An Expensive Car? / He's Cute But... / Hard Truths About Relationships/marriage (easy To Read)