Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Hard Truths About Relationships/marriage (easy To Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hard Truths About Relationships/marriage (easy To Read) (1562 Views)

7 Wrong Mindsets Singles Have About Relationships / 16 Questions That Can Make Talking About Marriage Easy / Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Truths About Relationships/marriage (easy To Read) by seyi360(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
1. If you miss it at the point of marriage, half of your life is gone
2. Marriage is a union between 2 forgivers
3. The choice of a life partner can make or break you
4. Don't marry for where you are, marry for where you are going
5. The most important factor in a relationship is " trust"
6. Do not marry for what you stand to get but what you stand to give
7 Someone who failed in marriage lacks the credentials to advice you on marriage
8. Making a blood covenant or oath with your lover is suicidal. Don't do it.
9. If u can avoid marrying a daddy's girl or mummy's boy, please do.
10 If you develop any doubt on anything, suspend the marriage till you get clarity.
11 Don't marry a stranger,know him or her well,investigate before investing your life in that marriage.

Add yours, happy new year.
Re: Hard Truths About Relationships/marriage (easy To Read) by papercoin(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
I got trust issues...
Re: Hard Truths About Relationships/marriage (easy To Read) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Correct op! cheesy
And dnt marry 4 money, bt 4 luv! cheesy
Re: Hard Truths About Relationships/marriage (easy To Read) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Cool as these may sound. Theory is different and distant from practical.
Re: Hard Truths About Relationships/marriage (easy To Read) by seyi360(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
12.Do not marry to strengthen family ties
13.Do not marry for compesatory reasons
Re: Hard Truths About Relationships/marriage (easy To Read) by seyi360(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
twoondei:
Cool as these may sound. Theory is different and distant from practical.
The truths above are practical enough for anyone who really wants to succeed in marriage.
Re: Hard Truths About Relationships/marriage (easy To Read) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
truth
Re: Hard Truths About Relationships/marriage (easy To Read) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
She set my range sport ablaze because I forgot her birthday

Re: Hard Truths About Relationships/marriage (easy To Read) by seyi360(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
lrguru:
She set my range sport ablaze because I forgot her birthday
hmmmm, she definitely is the mistake of your life.
Re: Hard Truths About Relationships/marriage (easy To Read) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
seyi360:

hmmmm, she definitely is the mistake of your life.
I tell u. I'm really regrettin ever knowin her now
Re: Hard Truths About Relationships/marriage (easy To Read) by dawealthiestman(m): 12:47am On Jan 04, 2015
seyi360:
7 Someone who failed in marriage lacks the credentials to advice you on marriage
10 If you develop any doubt on anything, suspend the marriage till you get clarity.
11 Don't marry a stranger,know him or her well,investigate before investing your life in that marriage.

OP, if you are not married or never been married, delete this pooh. Marriage is more than this figment of your sodomised imagination

2 Likes

Re: Hard Truths About Relationships/marriage (easy To Read) by seyi360(m): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2015
OP, if you are not married or never been married, delete this pooh. Marriage is more than this figment of your sodomised imagination [/quote][quote author=dawealthiestman post=29469427]
What if i'm married
Re: Hard Truths About Relationships/marriage (easy To Read) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2015
lrguru:
I tell u. I'm really regrettin ever knowin her now

havent u thought that the feeling is mutual? don't put yourself into self-centred ego zone because she is not alone in that relationship. your responsibility is 50% so.....
Re: Hard Truths About Relationships/marriage (easy To Read) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
seyi360:

Well thought out,kudos!
Re: Hard Truths About Relationships/marriage (easy To Read) by seyi360(m): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
enkay4love:
Well thought out,kudos!
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bad Spirit Inside Cossy Orjiakor / Why Do Ladies Value Their Buttocks Even More Than Their Breasts? / What Most Nigerian Men Love About Their Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.