Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous (1893 Views)

How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous - Tricks To Make Him Insanely Jealous / Making your ex Boyfriend jealouS. / How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous by tiemod: 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
How to make an ex jealous?

how would you make an ex boyfriend jealous and I know it's wrong but knowing my ex he will do the exact same and please all answers are welcome...

Please help me get my ex back. I really want to get back together. What would be the best way to get my ex back as soon as possible?
Re: I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous by Rossieb: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
Easy.. if you really wanted to get your ex back.. There is step by step system that make it work.. believe me you can make her jealous all you want.. but if u don't know what to do after that.. its gona be a fail anyways.

Every herd of text your ex back?.. yea... you can watch a free video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWKNcxjG7S0

For the complete guide visit this blog: http:www.BreakupCare.com
Re: I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
You want to make him jealous or you want to get him back
The kind thread wey dey Nairaland thisday angry angry
Re: I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
tiemod:
How to make an ex jealous?

how would you make an ex boyfriend jealous and I know it's wrong but knowing my ex he will do the exact same and please all answers are welcome...

Please help me get my ex back. I really want to get back together. What would be the best way to get my ex back as soon as possible?

Have you considered he may not want you back ? Avoid overtime in someone who can't wait to get rid of you's life ,simply put ........

Move on
Re: I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous by mabelbrilliant: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
Forget what the other person said, here's what you do.

Kiss all three of his friends.

Guaranteed to piss them off.
Re: I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous by FLAWLES(f): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Op go date a Richer Guy;;;;;start YAHOO;buy a CAR;take LUNCH at his favourite rESTAURANT with your goonZ;make friend with his new babe

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous by Tiemo(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
After several casual meet-ups, if you still feel that you want to get back together, you can tell her what you’ve learned from your weeks apart.

Tell her what you’ve realized about why you broke up, and say you’re working on things because of it. You want to show her you’ve grown and have really heard what she's said.
Re: I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous by NextGuest: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
I agree with Rossieb

That video help me on my situation when;

i broke up with my bf (now ex) because he liked my best friend and i found out. I broke up with him so he could be with her and i started going out with one of his best friends. This was not to intensionally hurt him or to get back at him or anything like that. Now him and my ex are fighting because my ex wants me back. Last time my ex tried to talk to me but i feel like i don't want to talk to him because he only came bak because my best friend rejected him. My bf and my ex started gettin aggressive to each other so me and my bf went home. My ex wont stay away and now i didn't know what to do till i watched the video above wink If you need professional help I suggest you use the info on that video.
Re: I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous by Tiemo(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
You need to assess your relationship, understand WHY it failed then take the steps to fix things.

Do you know about the 6 Deadly Relationship Sins?

Don't make the same mistakes again.
Re: I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous by Rossieb: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
@Rossieb

Your ex sounds aggressive when he doesnt get what he wants, so i guess thats a good thing that your not with him anymore. Can you truly say that you dont like or love your ex anymore? If thats the case then you should talk to your ex on the phone or something and let him know that he was in the wrong. Tell him that you broke up for the simple reason that he wanted your friend and she didnt want him so now he wants you back. Let him know that you dont always get what you want.

Tell him that its over. Make sure someone is with you when you talk to him especially if you talk to him in person. Do you think that if you broke it off with his friend that they could mend there friendship? If not there is really know reason to break up. He is just angry because he got screwed twice by you his ex and by his friend. If you started dating somebody that he didnt know would he still be mad? If he would still be as mad then why even breakup with your current boyfriend. Its really up to you.

You could just ask your ex if breaking up with chris would make him happy if he said yes, let him that your not getting back together with him regardless. If i was you i would talk to him but just over the phone explain things and stay with chris. Chris is his friend so maybe you and him should talk about what to do with the relationship. good luck! Keep us posted on your answer.
Re: I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous by mabelbrilliant: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
You need to let your X know that he doesn't have any control over who you date or who you're with . Tell him that you have NO interest in him ever again and that he needs to grow up and move on with his life. This is a situation that YOU need to take care of, the only reason your new b/f is involved is because he thinks you can't take care of it on your own.

Make an example of your X. Tell him in public that you want nothing to do with him. Talk to him as an adult. Explain very clearly that you don't care for him and that you never will. Don't have compassion if he gets upset, don't hug or try to comfort him, explain it to him and walk away...but no yelling or fighting.
Re: I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous by Tiemo(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
@Tiemo

I just watched the video, very good and important information you need is on the video, it sure will help you

@Rossieb

no i dont think that u should stop seeing ur boyfriend . ur ex made his decision u no where u stand if he can fancy someone else whilst going out with you then he couldnt of loved u that much . it obviously really annoys him now cause hes lost his girlfriend and is on his own cause ur friend doesnt want him , and also hes lost a mate . but he started this just ignore him( u and ur boyfriend )and he will soon get the message
Re: I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous by evematthuston: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hey buddy...it's called a break up because it's broken! Somethings just aren't meant to be.
Re: I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous by holatin(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
try and make millions or be famous
Re: I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous by Boland(m): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
@ Op, how about moving on huh?
Re: I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous by Maamin(m): 12:10am On Dec 25, 2014
Make money, plenty money, and there wont be any need for ex. grin

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 25, 2014
seduce him but prack all his friends, get pregnant for his younger brother. you will see the height of jealousy.

(1) (Reply)

Texting 101: How To Text A Girl / Operation Grab It And Never Let It Go. / How A Woman Can Reduce Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.