Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) (26659 Views)

40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Boko Haram Set To Attack Lagos & Ibadan In The Next Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Babymama1:

Guilty ke?

Didn't I state this some weeks ago that if I were Beatrice Osisi or divorced or went to amantu or whatever school or born in 1964 or know a Walter bradix and deny that I am / do that my days will be rough and terrible and no good thing come my way and if I am not any of those and you insist I am your days will be terrible and what ever you lay hands on will fail and badluck follow you the rest of your days

[size=28pt]
I already affixed an Amen to it
If you are a man say amen to the same thing[/size]
We have already settle that matter Tay Tay
The curses on you are already in effect

Here it is again
I dare
Double dare
Triple dare and quadruple dare you to agree
Hehehe
Cowardly goat

Prove yourself right and swear by what you alleged here and now in the presence of witnesses

Anuohia

5 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Where is that eediot
Don't chicken out like people of your ilk are wont to do

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
ChinonsoDike2:

Woman, shut up! God has already punished you, that's why you had to go for surgery!

You won't swear to your allegations
I thought as much
Now who is the lying goat here

Una don see am
Somebody who is so sure of me is now unsure ?
What other proof does anyone need?
Clown

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
ChinonsoDike2: BabyHoesisi, Madame "DoKitar", you can't afford socks? Lmao!!'
Those socks look ancient.

I posted that picture myself in a hospital
Kini big deal?
That is hospital socks in America
Ewu
How would you know when you go to a roadside drug store for medical care

5 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by ekwynwa1: 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Babymama1:

Biko tell me more
I was about leaving and no e ji go m break by suddenly
Gbu o m gist

I will pm you later!
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
ekwynwa1:

I will pm you later!

I don't know my details any longer my dear
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by tandj: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Justwise pls come and close this.
Not funny at all.

Wonder what they are trying to prove.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Babymama1:

Guilty ke?

Didn't I state this some weeks ago that if I were Beatrice Osisi or divorced or went to amantu or whatever school or born in 1964 or know a Walter bradix and deny that I am / do that my days will be rough and terrible and no good thing come my way and if I am not any of those and you insist I am your days will be terrible and what ever you lay hands on will fail and badluck follow you the rest of your days

[size=28pt]
I already affixed an Amen to it
If you are a man say amen to the same thing[/size]
We have already settled that matter Tay Tay
The curses on you are already in effect

This is my challenge yet again
Any takers?

Any takers?
I am here asking yet again
Any takers to say amen and so shall it be to that?
Hehehehe
All I hear is dead silence
And a confirmation that you are no men

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Is good to be home..

Where is chyke? Have you taken your HIV meds? grin grin grin grin

You will die oo.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Some people are now in my cage.. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Babymama1, e do oh! You too like quarrel pass fight • embarassed embarassed haba ¤ ¤
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Odinma I will see to your e-internment.. grin grin grin

You are actually dying. You need to take your meds quite often or you will kpeme..

ChinonsoDike2:

Chinonye is calling you to take your HIV meds, Wilberforce. Go and take your meds.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Odinma I will see to your e-internment.. grin grin grin

You are actually dying. You need to take your meds quite often or you will kpeme..

Your pix is a goof prove that you are dying man.. grin grin

ChinonsoDike2:

Chinonye is calling you to take your HIV meds, Wilberforce. Go and take your meds.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
ChinonsoDike2:

Stories for the Gods of Olympus.

God is already punishing you for maltreating Azubike.

If there is any azubuike that is supposedly my spouse or ex spouse and I deny it may calamity befall me if not May calamity of unequalled proportion befall you
Amen!

Will you agree to that?
You fit stand by your claim

Hahahahaha

I think not
Chicken

You know no Shi Shi about me or mine
Nada

5 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
**crying for my HIv friends** wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
How dare you talk to an HIV patient like that? We want him alive.. cheesy

Babymama1:

If there is any azubuike that is supposedly my spouse or ex spouse and I deny it may calamity befall me if not May calamity of unequalled proportion befall you
Amen!

Will you agree that?

Hahahahaha

I think not
Chicken

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
oneeast2: How dare you talk to an HIV patient like that? We want him alive.. cheesy

Why is he running away from what he initially claimed?

If I am Beatrice May HIV ravish my body
If I am not,may HIV ravish his

Where is he

E don run

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
ChinonsoDike2:

Babyhoesisi, you are finished! Like the boys in Houston, I'm done with you. God is punishing you for your sins against Azubike, Harlot!

Are you scared to stick out your neck and stand by your revelations and swear to it?
Why not
Be a man!
You are making yourself look like a wimpy sissy in the presence of nairalanders
Be bold

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
There is no need to swear over what is very clear. He is HIV positive, that one has been confirmed by many on NL.. grin grin

He can pull any name from anywhere, all we know is that they can never get your real names..period!

Babymama1:

Why is he running away from what he initially claimed?

If I am Beatrice May HIV ravish my body
If I am not,may HIV ravish his

Where is he

E don run

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32)

Warri-Itakpe Bound Light Train Derails (Photos) / FG Procures Two High Speed Coaches For Lagos-Ibadan Railway Line / Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.