Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) (26538 Views)

40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Boko Haram Set To Attack Lagos & Ibadan In The Next Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: undecided are these guys scared of me? Anago900, scatter1, how about bringing yourself closer for the normal bashing?

you come across like the dullest monkey in your band... when the Almighty was sharing intelligence, you were at the back line throwing tantrums like a spoilt child.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Agosu Peter Nowheyon- odinma aka chyke

Bayo Olamilekan Adetunji- ilugun

Tunde Salam- anago

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chinazaekperem1: chino, provide me with ilugunboy's real name, lemme get an HIV report for them too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Chyke cool down and do a proper letterhead, you rushed the work.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

We have confirmed your HIV status in pix, we are going to document it now.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

you come across like the dullest monkey in your band... when the Almighty was sharing intelligence, you were at the back line throwing tantrums like a spoilt child.
and you a matured man with reasoning cramp, ranting all about this thread like on with convulsion, am sure you don't need a medical doctor to tell you how demented you are?

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Do you actually know that you are dealing with your master in this game.. grin grin

I told you I will bust you and I did bust you..

Your pix has given you away as a HIV carrier.. cheesy

I have destroyed you on nairaland, everybody has seen what you looks like..

chyke87: chino u don buy markete

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ur wife is disgracing on nairaland

u are damaged forever grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
oneeast2: Agosu Peter Nowheyon- odinma aka chyke

Tunde Salam- anago

thanks bro, I appreciate, grin

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: and you a matured man with reasoning cramp, ranting all about this thread like on with convulsion, am sure you don't need a medical doctor to tell you how demented you are?

damn this pig is even an illiterate.... you are double jeopardy, you are bedevilled with mental halitosis and intellectual myopia. in saner climes waste of space like you will be perpetually remanded in medical museum, for everyone to see a perfect model of when human turns up all wrong. good luck in getting over innate re...tardness plus all forms of trisomy known to humanity, aliens, jinns and the angels.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by ChinonyeDike: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
CHINONSO WHY WHY WHY?

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Chino the slayer ain't stopping.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

damn this pig is even an illiterate.... you are double jeopardy, you are bedevilled with mental halitosis and intellectual myopia. in saner climes waste of space like you will be perpetually remanded in medical museum, for everyone to see a perfect model of when human turns up all wrong. good luck in getting over innate re...tardness plus all forms of trisomy known to humanity, aliens, jinns and the angels.
hahahahahah, gibberish inclined pigpen, your level of education is not worth a slice of chewing stick, how come you are so deficient in aptly constructing your sentences? You are so blunt and asinine to have come up with that ill-construct grammar up there. I will forever sound a slap to your legendary cockamamy. Your harebrainedness should be celebrated as a historical public holiday, fvcttard.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Back to base.. cheesy cheesy grin grin

Some folks are pained so much, but chino ain't stopping..

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: hahahahahah, gibberish inclined pigpen, your level of education is not worth a slice of chewing stick, how come you are so deficient in aptly constructing your sentences? You are so blunt and asinine to have come up with that ill-construct grammar up there. I will forever sound a slap to your legendary cockamamy. Your harebrainedness should be celebrated as a historical public holiday, fvcttard.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. may you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. you are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. you are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. you foul and disgusting nematode, useful to no one except as an object of ridicule, like the Ugandan monkey boy. in saner climes after those basstard that sired you cursed the biosphere with your birth, they ought to commit an harakiri Japanese world war 2 pilots styled.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bring it on all you oilyheads, are you tired of posting pictures? Bring new pictures please. We are here waiting for you, let's have fun. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
You are not even smart upon all that I thought you.. grin grin

You could have settled down and do a proper letterhead..

Just look at how we have messed your image on NL? Go and take your HIV meds biko so you can be alive.. cheesy

chyke87: Chino go and take your meds

ur wife has destroyed u on nairaland. haba grin grin

what a disgrace grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by ekwynwa1: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
oneeast2: Agosu Peter Nowheyon- odinma aka chyke

Tunde Salam- anago

Chino the warrior
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
omerta bawo ni....
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nothing stops chino from his onslaught on the ofe people.. grin grin

I will be in Ibadam next week to bring more pictures.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Chyke I know you are very much pained but there is nothing I can do to help your matter. I am your master in this art. grin grin

BeatriceOsisi:

Chino but why did u hide your HIV condition from us?

i am a doctor, i could have helped u. the thing wey pain me pass is that u infected chinonye

may God punish u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32)

Skyway String Transport Technology To Build Lagos To Abuja 45 Mins Rail Network / 14-Year-Old Nigerian, Timothy Adeoye, Is Missing In London (Photos) / 13 Things To Know About The Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.