Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) (26537 Views)

40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Boko Haram Set To Attack Lagos & Ibadan In The Next Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
All of una never reach, chino is a gallant soldier, thumbs up to chino for single-handedly slaying the oily folks here.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oneeast2, slaying oily heads since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
I am dancing alingo for you.. cheesy

Pictures speaks it all compare my so called pix and yours. You are actually the one that wants to kill himself but I will help you tonight.. cheesy

ChinonsoDike2:

Chino, you're in denial. I know you have HIV, I know you're depressed. Call your doctor and ask him to write a prescription for Antidepressants. I am not responsible for your suicide. grin

Ndo! Sorry oo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Heartbreaker, HIV breaker.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by obayaya(m): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
This Picture thing and the HIV jabs are becoming stale and boring...

You guys should give us something more entertaining.. Give us a good reason to waste our time and internet bundle.

Put on your thinking caps boys and get creative.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Odinma you are dying get up and take your HIV meds...

Do not hold me responsible for your demise..everybody is my witness. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
All you heddiot are lucky my device developed a fault, I will post all pishure of your rustic roof region tomorrow, then you will post more pictures of chino, that's the best you can do.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
obayaya: This Picture thing and the HIV jabs are becoming stale and boring...

You guys should give us something more entertaining.. Give us a good reason to waste our time and internet bundle.

Put on your thinking caps boys and get creative.. grin
make sure you are here tomao to see pishures of ibadam, it will e worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Scatter1:

Post it and stop blabbing here. You think we give a Bleep of any shit you post, Lmaooooo. See this mugun. grin grin
hahahahahaahaha! You wash, you really wish, your bastard internet guru will not even near my location not to talk of my pishure, the only thing you will know is that I reside in a southeastern city and not in ibadan hellhole. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
The battle line has been drawn, I will make sure I paint your region red on this forum, you can post pictures of anybody, that one no concern me cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by customised13: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
too much blood sharing grin grin grin
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by RebelLeader15(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: The battle line has been drawn, I will make sure I paint your region red on this forum, you can post pictures of anybody, that one no concern me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Alagba, you still dey here?
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Chino, just chill, you will hear my story on this forum. Am officially taking over from where you stopped, you can still help in undrapping the bumbum of SWestener, the battle officially begins tomorrow. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by obayaya(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: make sure you are here tomao to see pishures of ibadam, it will e worthwhile.

As far as it won't be all these person attacks and spamming the whole place with pictures.

I enjoyed reading tribalism threads when it used to purely issue based. When it was all about exposing the flaws of the other tribe in a very humorous way laced with solid but soft jabs.

Those threads used to be some sort of laughter junction and a learning centre as well. It was a healthy rivalry.

shymexx and his mythbusters, Chino with his endless "trips". Eggheader with his hon. Patrick-esque comments. And evergreen displaying her ball kicking skills.

Those were the good days. cheesy When everyone looks forward to such threads to laugh and relax after a hard day's job.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
RebelLeader15: Alagba, you still dey here?
you wan pursue me commot for my thread?

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Scatter1:

Mschew. You keep repeating same crap. Post and stop talking, we will help you scatter it as well. We are waiting oooo mugun
onye ara, didn't you read where I said my device is faulty, gat some software error, just chill. Tomorrow isn't far, u go post pictures of fine chino tire, but me will scatter your region grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
obayaya:

As far as it won't be all these person attacks and spamming the whole place with pictures.

I enjoyed reading tribalism threads when it used to purely issue based. When it was all about exposing the flaws of the other tribe in a very humorous way laced with solid but soft jabs.

Those threads used to be some sort of laughter junction and a learning centre as well. It was a healthy rivalry.

shymexx and his mythbusters, Chino with his endless "trips". Eggheader with his hon. Patrick-esque comments. And evergreen displaying her ball kicking skills.

Those were the good days. cheesy When everyone looks forward to such threads to laugh and relax after a hard day's job.
I will even stop posting personal picture till one heddiot gets mine, for now, any picture I post will be from the southwest hellhole. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
Scatter1:

Ashiere, you dull no be small. How is it my fault that your cheap chinko phone is faulty? Its obvious you are a kid.
I swear, you can never buy my device in your miserable life, not even in the one to come. Your papa done dust gateman shoe finish to buy you better fone? Its an insult replying someone with techno andriod with 10mb free mtn meg. I will just wosh you a dirty slap now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Twistaray(m): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
This is one problem i have with my Yiboo boloda....too much chest beating,shoutin and jumpin up and down...

We are waitin.....NL sweet these days no be small
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Scatter1:

Omg, so have been engaging a kid since. Take care.

Chino, Lets continue bro cool
dunce, you think posting chinos picture makes you an adult? Come here, lemme break your cranium, where are you going to? Even your miserable father won't save your ass today, go ask him how it feels to be heartbroken, he's a regular victim. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32)

Skyway String Transport Technology To Build Lagos To Abuja 45 Mins Rail Network / 14-Year-Old Nigerian, Timothy Adeoye, Is Missing In London (Photos) / 13 Things To Know About The Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.