Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) (26539 Views)

40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Boko Haram Set To Attack Lagos & Ibadan In The Next Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
all have to say is rest in pieces chino...

5 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
chyke87: ..........................
hahahahahahaha, this guy is a stubborn goat oooo, no worry, your eyes go soon clear, the only thing that will kill you is when you get my pics.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Scatter1 come here lemme knock and scatter your papa's head this night, don't be shy, it won't cost you anything cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
obayaya: This Picture thing and the HIV jabs are becoming stale and boring...

You guys should give us something more entertaining.. Give us a good reason to waste our time and internet bundle.

Put on your thinking caps boys and get creative.. grin

Thank you
Same pictures and same lines over and over again
I am bored stiff
Sheesh
Time I changed names from Beatrice to scholastica sef

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Scatter1, bring your papa's head and let's entertain these guys here, I have sworn to entertain them. Carry your smelly ogiri body here. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Chyke, I am back after a delicious meala.. cheesy

I hope you have taken your HIV drugs? cheesy cheesy

Your pix has saturated this thread and everybody has confirmed to me that you have the dreaded HIV.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by ChinonyeDike: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
CHINONSO CHINONSO

I WARNED YOU NOT TO EMBARASS ME NOW YOU DONE SO.. cry cry cry cry

NOW EVERYONE KNOWS WE ARE HIV POSITIVE

HERE IS YOUR HIV DIAGNOSIS WE HAVE IN THE WALL OF OUR LITTLE ROOM

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Scatter1:

Go and play with sand. Dont have time for kids.
boy, from every indication, I might be your dull papa's school father back then, your style of posting is still perpetually infantile. Try ask your amnesia father if he will remember any chinasa in school. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

You should have cooled down and arrange the letterhead wella instead of rushing it and making mistake.. grin grin grin grin

Someone is very pained and trying to deflate his HIV status.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

ChinonyeDike: CHINONSO CHINONSO

I WARNED YOU NOT TO EMBARASS ME NOW YOU DONE SO.. cry cry cry cry

NOW EVERYONE KNOWS WE ARE HIV POSITIVE

HERE IS YOUR HIV DIAGNOSIS WE HAVE IN THE WALL OF OUR LITTLE ROOM

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Scatter1:

My mama na dirty old woman, how market ma?

Hmm
Na wa o
And you are a chicken?
Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
You don't even know whom you are dealing with.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dancing alingo.. cheesy cheesy

chyke87: CHINO YOUR LIFE IS DESTROYED ON NAIRALAND

WHAT A SHAME embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
You guys should show the result to your gullible kinsmen, only God know where your fabricated the result from, we are boring our audience with the picture fray, scatter1 bring your father's head, lemme beat it. grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
chyke87: CHINO YOUR LIFE IS DESTROYED ON NAIRALAND

WHAT A SHAME embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

The height of your Miserable life's achievement
Hahahahaha
What a pathetic twerp
Clap for yourself
Rather than go find some means to get yourself out of poverty and find food to eat you are " destroying virtual lives"
What a genius

Going by your so called revelations of me,you have no credibility whatsoever
None
Full of emptiness
You are the only person that takes you seriously
Posting with how many handles and thanking yourself
No be madness?
Isi mgbaka

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinonso how market now that we have your HIV+ result...
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Someone is very pained. Somebody is about to take a hike.. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
undecided are these guys scared of me? Anago900, scatter1, how about bringing yourself closer for the normal bashing?
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
My bingo I am here oo..

anago900: chinonso how market now that we have your HIV+ result...
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by ChinonyeDike: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
CHINONSO COME AND SLEEP.

YOUR HIV STATUS IS NOW ALL OVER THE INTERNET

YOU ARE DISGRACE TO ALL ANAMBRIANS

U INFECTED ME IN 2009

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
oneeast2: Pictures speaks volume.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chyke you are dying..
chino, provide me with ilugunboy's real name, lemme get an HIV report for them too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31)

Skyway String Transport Technology To Build Lagos To Abuja 45 Mins Rail Network / 14-Year-Old Nigerian, Timothy Adeoye, Is Missing In London (Photos) / 13 Things To Know About The Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.