Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) (26658 Views)

40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Boko Haram Set To Attack Lagos & Ibadan In The Next Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Scatter1:

Old fool, stop shouting and go sit somewhere. Shameless p.u.ssy distributor.

Chicken
Una see am?
People that said they knew me
Acting like chickens

What else can I say

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
I determine when you eat. I am your master both online and offline. If I do not bring money no HIV drugs for you. Now go and call your mother for me.. cheesy cheesy

What I am doing here is to intern you and rest my case.. cheesy

Lest I forget, you are dying oo.. wink

ChinonsoDike2: I've broken some hearts today. grin

Chino, I'm your personal tormentor. I won't rest until I kill you and drag you to hell personally. grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Scatter1:

You have a mail.

Shut up and address my challenge
People are reading

If my name is Beatrice ohiri Osisi and deny it may I not witness my next birthday but if I am not,may this last birthday be your last
Amen

Can you agree?

I think not

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Who is the chicken now
Who is the liar?

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Babymama1:

You won't swear to your allegations
I thought as much
Now who is the lying goat here

Una don see am
Somebody who is so sure of me is now unsure ?
What other proof does anyone need?
Clown

Chinosodike2,scatter plus chyke
Una don grow balls to buttress your allegations?
I will continue to be your nightmare on nairaland
Eediots

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
See my HIV friend oo... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Compare pix and tell us who has the dreaded infection.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Scatter1:

Go and die Hoesisi Hoeriri. Ashawo 10 kobo

Hahahahaha
Chicken
Ewu revelations
In a million years you will still be an eediot
He who must accuse must stand by it
You cannot
That makes you a goat and a chicken combined

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Comparing pix of HIV chyke..

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
For your mind you don make better comment.. grin grin grin

You are dying oo, go and take your HIV meds.. wink

ChinonsoDike2:

Chino, you have HIV and your diet consists of only Indomie! grin

Sodium Noni!! cheesy
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
chyke87:

Osisi is ANIMASHAUN...FREE PUSSY FOR LL YOUNG MEN IN HOUSTON grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Result? When your pix has shown that you are a walking-dead.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

ChinonsoDike2:

Chino, we have seen your result. LOl!!!

We have seen your Kitchen. It's common knowledge that you have less than a year to live!! HIV+ Indomie diet!! LOl!! The gods truly pick favorites.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairaland is it.. grin grin
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Babymama1:

Guilty ke?

Didn't I state this some weeks ago that if I were Beatrice Osisi or ever been divorced or went to amantu or whatever school or born in 1964 or know a Walter bradix or married to an azubuike and deny that I am / do that my days will be rough and terrible and no good thing come my way and if I am not any of those and you insist I am your days will be terrible and what ever you lay hands on will fail and badluck follow you the rest of your days

[size=28pt]
I already affixed an Amen to it
If you are a man say amen to the same thing[/size]
We have already settle that matter Tay Tay
The curses on you are already in effect

Any takers willing to say yes I stand by it and agree?
Hehehehehe

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32)

Warri-Itakpe Bound Light Train Derails (Photos) / FG Procures Two High Speed Coaches For Lagos-Ibadan Railway Line / Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.