Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? (2900 Views)

Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? by Ask4delaw(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
i noticed recently that whenever a guy is meeting a lady for the first time, especially if they met online, the first thing she will ask him is recharge card. usually the lines are like these " pls can you do me a favour" "pls send me recharge card i need to subscribe now" "i need mtn card to subscibe now pls" "pls send me 1500 mtn credit" e.t.c. the list is endless. and this usually happens within the hour you are having your first conversation with her. this attitude annoys me so much, it really gets on my nerves.once a lady ask me for recharge card within the hour i'm meeting her for the first time, i delete her number immediately. do guys really send such cards? pls guys in the house share your experience, if you are a lady pls tell us why you ladies like extorting from the guys. cheers

1 Like

Re: Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? by rawpadgin(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
I call those types "arm robber motor".
am too smart to fall for em
Re: Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? by tiswell(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dude i guess u r referring to 'gals'..ladies in the True sense of the word,does not really care about things like recharge vouchers,das why they are 'ladies' not 'gals'.
Re: Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? by MisterLongman(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
E get one wey I jam for BBM long ago.... She had been snubbing me since the time we had our first. One day, she just suddenly started chatting with me and after few converstions, she said " My BIS will expire soon, what can you do to help"...... The kain response I give her that day, you go think say I dey rebuke devil.... She deleted immediately......
Re: Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? by marieolae(f): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
I Can't even go as low as recharge cards. Its embarrassing on my behalf.
Re: Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? by eminex(m): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ask4delaw: i noticed recently that whenever a guy is meeting a lady for the first time, especially if they met online, the first thing she will ask him is recharge card. usually the lines are like these " pls can you do me a favour" "pls send me recharge card i need to subscribe now" "i need mtn card to subscibe now pls" "pls send me 1500 mtn credit" e.t.c. the list is endless. and this usually happens within the hour you are having your first conversation with her. this attitude annoys me so much, it really gets on my nerves.once a lady ask me for recharge card within the hour i'm meeting her for the first time, i delete her number immediately. do guys really send such cards? pls guys in the house share your experience, if you are a lady pls tell us why you ladies like extorting from the guys. cheers

CAPITAL BAD
Re: Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? by spanzed(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Not all ladies...especially NL babes..but me as a guy I see nothing wrong in it na she go dey spoil herself for my side...and I don't think does kind of girl deserve my favour tongue
Re: Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? by TheyVid(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Asking for recahrge voucher doesn't speak too well about the girl in concern especially when this is done to an online contact whom they don't know from Adam and like a poster suggested above, ONLY GIRLS do that.
Me thinks the manner of approach from the guy matters a lot IMO
Re: Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? by DLioness(f): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Isn't only gals dat beg 4 recharge cards online evn guys do it. Bsids sm of d 'beggers' u call fmales ar nt actually fmales in d real sense bt are actually guys/men who registerd as fmales. I'm nt imagining tins bt telling u d truth I ve sn.
Re: Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? by eminex(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
DLioness: Isn't only gals dat beg 4 recharge cards online evn guys do it. Bsids sm of d 'beggers' u call fmales ar nt actually fmales in d real sense bt are actually guys/men who registerd as fmales. I'm nt imagining tins bt telling u d truth I ve sn.

True but ladies do it alot. Even live, as in d ones u know personally or facially.
Re: Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? by Ask4delaw(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? by mumumugu(m): 1:08am On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: I Can't even go as low as recharge cards. Its embarrassing on my behalf.

proves my point. all girls are whores. u re an expensive LovePeddler.tellus ur price?
Re: Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? by lawrenceunaa: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2014
Ask4delaw: i noticed recently that whenever a guy is meeting a lady for the first time, especially if they met online, the first thing she will ask him is recharge card. usually the lines are like these " pls can you do me a favour" "pls send me recharge card i need to subscribe now" "i need mtn card to subscibe now pls" "pls send me 1500 mtn credit" e.t.c. the list is endless. and this usually happens within the hour you are having your first conversation with her. this attitude annoys me so much, it really gets on my nerves.once a lady ask me for recharge card within the hour i'm meeting her for the first time, i delete her number immediately. do guys really send such cards? pls guys in the house share your experience, if you are a lady pls tell us why you ladies like extorting from the guys. cheers
i saw the pm any msg for me?
Re: Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Bad wth
Re: Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? by iceberylin(m): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2014
ŤŐŐ ßÁĎ
Re: Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2014
INCASE
Re: Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? by priscaoge(f): 8:25am On Sep 24, 2014
That's been silly. I can only beg my immediate elder sibling to send me a recharge card n that he does even without me asking 4 it(He's my closest friend). If u wanna send me a card,then that's fine but I can't embarrass myself cos of a recharge card.

My cousin came back from lecture one day n was gisting us about a girl that has been begging him to send her a recharge card 4 her BIS subscription,I was like WDF! I asked him if d girl is his girlfrnd n he said NO! Seriously some girls can be funnyundecided

Not only girls ooooo,Guys do that as well cos I know many of them. I keep wondering how people reason @times.
Re: Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? by Sard(m): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2014
It's good naw.
...provided the guy owns a Telecom Company.
Re: Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2014
I hate that, all this bros I neva chop girls.
Re: Ladies Asking For Recharge Card, Good Or Bad??? by Tallesty1(m): 8:42am On Sep 24, 2014
It all depends on the level of communication. There is this lady I chat with on fb. We haven't met yet but she has helped me in many ways so if she eventually asks for card then I will certainly give her.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Men Always In Rush For 5ex / What Do You Ladies Have To Say About This Pix? / When You Come To Meet Bae's Dad And Even His Pics Dosent Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.