Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? (16110 Views)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by onila(f): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2012
lol like I said before I am always nice 2 my chasers since I became pretty but I must admit I have fuc-ked up sometimes grin grin

a guy who my friend introduced me 2 weeks ago tried 2 say hi 2 me. .I just looked at him up 2 down and removed my face as if I didnt know him lol grin chei i pitied the boy
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by BABE3: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2012
onila:

lol like I said before I am always nice 2 my chasers since I became pretty but I must admit I have fuc-ked up sometimes grin grin

a guy who my friend introduced me 2 weeks ago tried 2 say hi 2 me. .I just looked at him up 2 down and removed my face as if I didnt know him lol

Typical Nigerian girl.
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by yme1(f): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2012
I always try to be respectful no matter how annoying they turn out to be
I voice out I'M NOT IN THE MOOD TO TALK and I go mute after that
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Killz3(m): 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2012
ghen ghen. . . "Action film." Produced by[b] onila[/b], directed by BABE, marketed by y me enterprises! Grab your copy NOW!!!

Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by freecocoa(f): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2012
Onila my friend what's up?I missed you small o. tongue

@Topic,I try my best not to do something bad to them but like we all know some of them can be very annoying.

I've left many of them who are nuisances speechless with how I reacted to or treated them, I can never forget the one I said"Do you realize your breathe stinks?please move back" to, omo the guy died that day,I thank God he didn't slap me o.

it wasn't my fault his mouth was smelling like suckaway wey burst open and he kept coming close as if he wanted to enter my mouth,I couldn't take it abeg,I just had to tell him,he looked at me and said "Babe you are harsh",stood up and walked away. undecided
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by slimyem: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2012
i guess the worst has been telling one  obsessed guy to stop communicating with me and get help for his issues.
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by MrCork17: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2012
Sadly, my toaster looks like that ugly chick above me (slimyem).  she wowo ^^^^     I had to escape undecided
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by BABE3: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2012
~Killz~:

ghen ghen. . . "Action film." Produced by[b] onila[/b], directed by BABE, marketed by y me enterprises! Grab your copy NOW!!!

I see you! You succeeded in getting my/the attention you've being frantically seeking.

Yes, I remember my promise. I know a promise is a debt. It will be very wicked of me to deny a masochist like you the arse-whopping you have requested and deserve.

This weekend! I promise you, Okoro Romeo. This weekend, you'll officially be my b1tch.

Save your energy. You'll surely need it. wink
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Killz3(m): 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2012
BABE!:

I see you! You succeeded in getting my/the attention you've being frantically seeking.

Yes, I remember my promise. I know a promise is a debt. It will be very wicked of me to deny a masochist like you the arse-whopping you have requested and deserve.

This weekend! I promise you, Okoro Romeo. This weekend, you'll officially be my b1tch.

Save your energy. You'll surely need it. wink

LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin This "dude" is funny! grin grin grin grin SMH!
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2012
onila:

a guy who my friend introduced me 2 weeks ago tried 2 say hi 2 me. .I just looked at him up 2 down and removed my face as if I didnt know him lol grin chei i pitied the boy
hehehehehhee grin  grin  grin  grin  grin   grin

@Topic, I rather keep them to myself. I have been pretty heartless in the past. But what goes around comes around, and so I sort of got my pay in one way or the other.

I am not very nice to guys, well not in person maybe online. grin  grin
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by slimyem: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Sadly, my toaster looks like that ugly chick above me (slimyem).  she wowo ^^^^     I had to escape undecided
limhbinfefntlol!
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by MrCork17: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
slimyem. sweeery do u realiaze u would have been much preeetier if u waz in London? Should I send u some Cocoa butter cream? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by coogar: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2012
onila:

i pity the men that run after a skank like you. grin
there must be scarcity of good women in your area.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by BABE3: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2012
coogar:

i pity the men that run after a skank like you. grin

Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by claremont(m): 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2012
onila:

a guy who my friend introduced me 2 weeks ago tried 2 say hi 2 me. .[size=13pt]I just looked at him up 2 down and removed my face as if I didnt know him lol grin chei i pitied the boy [/size]
Uncultured and uncouth.
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by coogar: 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2012
claremont:

Uncultured and uncouth.

what do you expect from a bush woman?
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by claremont(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^
She even finds this despicable attitude very funny as well!
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by coogar: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2012
claremont:

^^

i am not surprised. . .
she's an atutupoyoyo juliet. . . .
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by BABE3: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2012
claremont:

.  .  .  .one of the traits of Kerosene backgrounded girls.
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by onila(f): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2012
BABE!:

where are you from? arent u from that unknown country called togo?
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by onila(f): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2012
claremont:

Uncultured and uncouth.

its not like i do it all the time. we girls fu-ck up once in a while
most of the time i am really nice
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by jeffman(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
@Onila.

dat was not very nice. na wetin make some of us nor dey gree toast in the sense of the word
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by onila(f): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2012
freecocoa:

Onila my friend what's up?I missed you small o. tongue

@Topic,I try my best not to do something bad to them but like we all know some of them can be very annoying.

I've left many of them who are nuisances speechless with how I reacted to or treated them, I can never forget the one I said"Do you realize your breathe stinks?please move back" to, omo the guy died that day,I thank God he didn't slap me o.

it wasn't my fault his mouth was smelling like suckaway wey burst open and he kept coming close as if he wanted to enter my mouth,I couldn't take it abeg,I just had to tell him,he looked at me and said "Babe you are harsh",stood up and walked away.
 undecided

n i thought i was wicked grin grin grin grin my sis u harsh o shocked
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by pendo89(f): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2012
She very clearly said ' The worst you have ever done!!!!!!. she dint ask for corrections cz she knew it was wrong.Why else would she grade it her 'worst'??
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by IbroSaunks(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2012
pendo89:

She very clearly said ' The worst you have ever done!!!!!!. she dint ask for corrections cz she knew it was wrong.Why else would she grade it her 'worst'??

seriously, I no know wetin onila do these people sha, many of the peeps attacking her go don do worse before.
onila how far? grin
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Killz3(m): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2012
pendo89:

^^^
+1000
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by Killz3(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2012
BABE!:

ITK! Did they force their background on themselves? Nonsense! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by onila(f): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2012
IbroSaunks:

seriously, I no know wetin onila do these people sha, many of the peeps attacking her go don do worse before.
onila how far? grin

I dey smiley
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by BABE3: 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2012
~Killz~:

ITK! Did they force their background on themselves? Nonsense! undecided

An attempt to add more members to your Atutupuyoyo congregation? Hehehehe grin Pathetic Nuisance from above!

Okoro, you're never in your right senses. Even when you're attempting to sound "right"/normal, it just doesn't come out right.

Who ever said they forced their Kerosenefied/akara sellerfied/Roasted Corn sellerfied background on themselves? Olodo.
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by coogar: 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
BABE!:

An attempt to add more members to your Atutupuyoyo congregation? Hehehehe grin Pathetic Nuissance from above!

Okoro, you're never in your right senses. Even when you're attempting to sound "right"/normal, it just doesn't come out right.

Who ever said they forced their Kerosenefied/akara sellerfied/Roasted Corn sellerfied background on themselves? Olodo.

death!
grief!
fever!
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by annawhite(f): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2012
violence is needed for peace!
Re: The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U? by freecocoa(f): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2012
onila:

n i thought i was wicked grin grin grin grin my sis u harsh o shocked
My dear don't blame me too much,if you perceived the odor eh,you would do same,I just. Couldn't take it. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? / Sexy And Hot Nigeria Adult Movie Star Maami Igbabo Shares This Boobs Photos... / Konji Alert ; This Boobs And Backside Is Really A Heavy Stallion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.