Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan (3267 Views)

West Should Legislate Against Bleaching Because Of The Side Effects. / The West Should Not Dictate To Africa / How China’s Taking Over Africa, And Why The West Should Be Very Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Anikulhapo(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
The South West Has Been Heavily Marginalized By The Jonathan Led Fg,since 2010,Jonathan Has Transform Next To Nothing In The South West,Maybe because Of How Pdp Fared In The Last General Election Where They Got Only One Senator,zero Governor Nd A Few House Of Representatives.List Of Projects Abandoned Or Has Not Been Attended To By Jonathan Include The Following; the Ibadan/ilorin Expressway, Ibadan/akure Expressway(which Stopped At Osun State), Failure To Complete Oyo/ogbomoso Section Of The Ibadan/ilorin Expressway Which Has Claimed Lives,the 132 KVA Project In Ogbomoso Nd Lastly, The Failure Of The Federal Government To Complete The National Stadium Here In Ogbomoso Which Was Abandoned When The Current Apc Led State Took Over(maybe He Abandoned It Because The Apc Candidate Defeated The Pdp Candidate) Nd Other Federal Projects In South West, Instead His TAN Came To Ibadan To Campaign For His Second Term,my Dear South Westerners,should We Still Vote For Him, Never!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Anikulhapo: The South West Has Been Heavily Marginalized By The Jonathan Led Fg,since 2010,Jonathan Has Transform Next To Nothing In The South West,Maybe because Of How Pdp Fared In The Last General Election Where They Got Only One Senator,zero Governor Nd A Few House Of Representatives.List Of Projects Abandoned Or Has Not Been Attended To By Jonathan Include The Following; the Ibadan/ilorin Expressway, Ibadan/akure Expressway(which Stopped At Osun State), Failure To Complete Oyo/ogbomoso Section Of The Ibadan/ilorin Expressway Which Has Claimed Lives,the 132 KVA Project In Ogbomoso Nd Lastly, The Failure Of The Federal Government To Complete The National Stadium Here In Ogbomoso Which Was Abandoned When The Current Apc Led State Took Over(maybe He Abandoned It Because The Apc Candidate Defeated The Pdp Candidate) Nd Other Federal Projects In South West, Instead His TAN Came To Ibadan To Campaign For His Second Term,my Dear South Westerners,should We Still Vote For Him, Never!

Never........GEJ go hear am!

9 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by mistudreh(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
As for me and my great Omoluabis in the state of Osun, victory is sure for APC. We did it in 2011, and we are still going to do it come 2015.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Anikulhapo: The South West Has Been Heavily Marginalized By The Jonathan Led Fg,since 2010,Jonathan Has Transform Next To Nothing In The South West,Maybe because Of How Pdp Fared In The Last General Election Where They Got Only One Senator,zero Governor Nd A Few House Of Representatives.List Of Projects Abandoned Or Has Not Been Attended To By Jonathan Include The Following; the Ibadan/ilorin Expressway, Ibadan/akure Expressway(which Stopped At Osun State), Failure To Complete Oyo/ogbomoso Section Of The Ibadan/ilorin Expressway Which Has Claimed Lives,the 132 KVA Project In Ogbomoso Nd Lastly, The Failure Of The Federal Government To Complete The National Stadium Here In Ogbomoso Which Was Abandoned When The Current Apc Led State Took Over(maybe He Abandoned It Because The Apc Candidate Defeated The Pdp Candidate) Nd Other Federal Projects In South West, Instead His TAN Came To Ibadan To Campaign For His Second Term,my Dear South Westerners,should We Still Vote For Him, Never!

Sorry, about 6 million Christians (Lagos - 3.0m, Oyo - 500k, Ekiti - 350k, Osun - 300k, Ondo - 350k, Ogun- 300), excluding Igbos in the SouthWest are already secured for Jonathan.

Dispute this fact at your own peril! grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Omexonomy: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
For gej to loose the election i will suggest they file musiwa aka manck or cramjones better still tinubu.
Jelousy go kii some people for nairaland.
Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
We LOVE GEJ AND WILL VOTE HIM OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

GEJ TILL NIGERIA BREAKS.

10 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Jakpon: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
The Apapa port road is an eyesore despite how important and strategic this road is to the Nigerian economy

The Abeokuta-Lagos road is in a sorry state

The old Ijebu ode-Ore road was abandoned untill the Ogun state government fixed it

10 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Jakpon: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Xetima:

Sorry, about 6 million Christians (Lagos - 3.0m, Oyo - 500k, Ekiti - 350k, Osun - 300k, Ondo - 350k, Ogun- 300),
Goon

So you think the Yorubas can be swayed with religious bigotry? You are on a long thing

30 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Jakpon: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Omexonomy: ..
Cretin

mention one tangible federal government project that Gej commissioned in Yorubaland

7 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Jonathan did not perform in any part of Nigeria.
He failed woefully in ND, specifically Ijaw region

17 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Omexonomy: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Jakpon: Cretin

mention one tangible federal government project that Gej commissioned in Yorubaland
mr wise man that musiwa and cramjones ar wiser than why dont u enter the contest and defeat gej?
Jelousy go kii plenty people.

3 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
barcanista: Jonathan did not perform in any part of Nigeria.
He failed woefully in ND, specifically Ijaw region

If you truly believe he failed, then let him repeat the class now. grin

Then we can say "GEJ to repeat the class (presidency) because APC believe that he failed."

3 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by T8ksy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
barcanista: Jonathan did not perform in any part of Nigeria.
He failed woefully in ND, specifically Ijaw region..................

.......but he did marvelously great in the SE.

He renovated enugu Int. airport!!!

1 Like

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by asadike(f): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
bt wait o. Wetin una senators dey do 4 there?

8 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
Xetima:

If you truly believe he failed, then let him repeat the class now. grin

Then we can say "GEJ to repeat the class (presidency) because APC believe that he failed."
The Office of the President is not an Institution of Learning but an Institution of service. Only Competent and performing people are rewarded with that office per time. Jonathan is neither competent nor performing. He assumed that office by "luck", yet he couldn't justify his luck. As at Now Nigeria is out of good luck under Mr. Jonathan. He's incompetent and a failure.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
T8ksy:

.......but he did marvelously great in the SE.

He renovated enugu Int. airport!!!
I don't celebrate mediocrity. Good 4 yu anyway

2 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Twistaray(m): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Op.
You have nothing to worry.
Come 2015 we people of S.W are voting out PDP.

Leave those SE people they are on their own.
Final.

11 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Jakpon: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
barcanista: I don't celebrate mediocrity. Good 4 yu anyway
He was being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Twistaray(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Jakpon: The Apapa port road is an eyesore despite how important and strategic this road is to the Nigerian economy

The Abeokuta-Lagos road is in a sorry state

The old Ijebu ode-Ore road was abandoned untill the Ogun state government fixed it

Exactly my brother.

4 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
barcanista: The Office of the Presidency is not an Institution of Learning but an Institution of service. Only Competent and performing people are rewarded with that office per time. Jonathan is neither competent nor performing. He assumed that office by "luck", yet he couldn't justify his luck. As at Now Nigeria is out of good luck under Mr. Jonathan. He's incompetent and a failure.

You think this sermon is enough to convince me? Show me a better candidate based on their antecedents or which past president did better than GEJ? Do a sincere comparison on rule of law, electoral reforms, economic indices, infrastructure, etc in a war-time-Nigeria. Please I am waiting.

Check all those coming up as APC candidates, tell me anyone that allowed free and fair election to hold in their states, even as simple as Local government elections. Even Buhari that APC is parading, destroyed the second republic.
What are we talking about?

16 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by nigerianvenom(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
i de cum
Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by nigerianvenom(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
wait
Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by T8ksy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
barcanista: I don't celebrate mediocrity. Good 4 yu anyway

What? you mean SE people do?

But wait, renovating a whole Int. airport is not a child's play, o. Do you know how long SE folks having been waiting for this "development"?

Decades, with some resigned to the sad fact that it won't happen in their lifetime. But Ebele JonaDxxx made it happen!!!

10 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by PaulJohn1: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Xetima:

Sorry, about 6 million Christians (Lagos - 3.0m, Oyo - 500k, Ekiti - 350k, Osun - 300k, Ondo - 350k, Ogun- 300), excluding Igbos in the SouthWest are already secured for Jonathan.

I laugh at your ignorance. I thought the religious card PDP played in Osun but didn't work would be an eye opener for you lot, but it seems you guys are truly poor strategist who doesn't learn.

13 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by ola6: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
I am from the SW and I, my family, friends and friends of the family will vote for Jonathan. Tinubu marginalised us not GEJ. The pposition of the speaker was zoned to the SW but Tinubu, because of his greed and never ending quest for power voted against it so as to make himself the most powerful man in the SW and prevent a rally point for the SW at the center.

You APC asslickers don't know what is coming to you. Just watch out....and btw, tell the master rigger Aregbesola to start packing his load...

16 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by ola6: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
These idiots think yorubas are stupi.d sha. E ti mo ikan kan. Oshi mo iranu!

3 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
T8ksy:

What? you mean SE people do?

But wait, renovating a whole Int. airport is not a child's play, o. Do you know how long SE folks having been waiting for this "development"?

Decades, with some resigned to the sad fact that it won't happen in their lifetime. But Ebele JonaDxxx made it happen!!!
That thing in enugu is what you call airport or you mean fishing port? Last time we check the flood in that port was competing with bar beach cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Anikulhapo(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Xetima:

D MAXIMUM VOTE HE CAN GET IN SOUTH WEST IS 3 MILLION
Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Jakpon: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
ola6: The pposition of the speaker was zoned to the SW but Tinubu, because of his greed and never ending quest for power voted against it so as to make himself the most powerful man in the SW and prevent a rally point for the SW at the center.
Lackey

when patricia etteh the kleptomania occupied the seat of the speaker what did she do for the southwest? When Dimeji Bankole the thief was the deputy speaker what did he do for the south west? When Obasanjo the gorilla was the president what did he do for the southwest?

Tell us about Gbenga Daniels achievement in Ogun. I want to know what Alao Akala did in Oyo. What was Agagu's achievement in Ondo. When PDP governed Yoruba state's what did they offer us?

21 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Anikulhapo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Xetima:

You think this sermon is enough to convince me? Show me a better candidate based on their antecedents or which past president did better than GEJ? Do a sincere comparison on rule of law, electoral reforms, economic indices, infrastructure, etc in a war-time-Nigeria. Please I am waiting.

Check all those coming up as APC candidates, tell me anyone that allowed free and fair election to hold in their states, even as simple as Local government elections. Even Buhari that APC is parading, destroyed the second republic.
What are we talking about?
buhari Actually Destroyed A Very Corrupt Second Republic,go Nd Google It To Chek D Large Number Of Second Republic Politicians Wu Wrer Indicted Nd Jailed For Corruption

5 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Anikulhapo(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
ola6: I am from the SW and I, my family, friends and friends of the family will vote for Jonathan. Tinubu marginalised us not GEJ. The pposition of the speaker was zoned to the SW but Tinubu, because of his greed and never ending quest for power voted against it so as to make himself the most powerful man in the SW and prevent a rally point for the SW at the center.

You APC asslickers don't know what is coming to you. Just watch out....and btw, tell the master rigger Aregbesola to start packing his load...
which Load,despite Pdp Falsehood, INEC DON CLEAR GROUND!

6 Likes

Re: Why The South West Should Not Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Jakpon: He was being sarcastic
I figured it out cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Interview With A Soldier On Boko Haram. / Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility / WATCH: Interview With Hired Protesters Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.