Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,532 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (165177 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Shumer(m): 6:37am On Apr 29, 2018
Investing in a tin mining company in the State of Bauchi. 200% of net profit for 36 months.
Details on the site https://ipn.fund/
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by uobimba(m): 4:48am On May 12, 2018
This is work from home business. With one-time subscription fee of N1,600 no monthly renewal,no buying or selling attached; N3,000+ is sure monthly by just posting on your Facebook time line and if u are good at REFERRAL (optional) each one earns you N1,000 that means no maximum monthly earning, just limitless.Only interested persons should contact me(WhatsApp or call) my signature
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2018
uobimba:
This is work from home business. With one-time subscription fee of N1,600 no monthly renewal,no buying or selling attached; N3,000+ is sure monthly by just posting on your Facebook time line and if u are good at REFERRAL (optional) each one earns you N1,000 that means no maximum monthly earning, just limitless.Only interested persons should contact me(WhatsApp or call) my signature

did you mean i will get 3 naira in a month?
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by uobimba(m): 12:53pm On May 17, 2018
just want to show how you can earn smartly online just working with your phone. Do you browse sites? Do you visit your Facebook account? Can you comment on news headlines? If the answer to these questions is yes, then you are in the right page about getting an information that can make you smile in cash without stress just at the comfort of your smartphone.
I bet you that a lot of you reading this do the above mentioned tasks using your data and time yet you earn nothing.This is an opportunity to convert such opportunities.
I teach how you can earn at least N3000 monthly non stop with one-time subscription fee of N1,600 or $4 for those in diaspora just posting once daily on your Facebook but that's not all, you can comment on unlimited news headlines and earn for each of them and every referral gives you N1,000 though this is optional but it is where SMART INCOME making guys rule.just consider making 5 or more referral a day,ur guess is as good as mine.This is in addition to what other tasks pay u.
If you want to make use of this opportunity contact me through my signature,WhatsApp group(Obimbauche instead of obimbauche) or site link (UcheRealCash instead of UcheRealcash) or follow SMART INCOME + group. GOOD LUCK

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by sulaiman01(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2018
Skillz02:
The answer is FIVERR.COM this platform is not capital intensive and it is possible to make $1000 monthly here, wanna know more about fiverr ?

let me know tycoongig@gmail.com
free report available for first 10 to drop their contact
sulaimanhabeeb01@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by sulaiman01(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2018
Skillz02:
The answer is FIVERR.COM this platform is not capital intensive and it is possible to make $1000 monthly here, wanna know more about fiverr ?

let me know tycoongig@gmail.com
sulaimanhabeeb01@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by smartideas170: 4:33pm On May 19, 2018
101 PLACES TO BORROW MONEY IN NIGERIA

One of the challenges of business men and
women, traders or investors is
FINANCE or CAPITAL.
No matter how little the capital you need to
start up may look at, if you dont have it or
cant get it, certainly you can not start
the business.
There are so many Ways a smart investor
can use to raise capital or finance
for their businesses, they are
1. Personal savings
2. Family and friends
3. Cooperative
4. Micro finance
5. Angel investors
6. Loan

1. Personal savings: This is usually the first
step, as an investor or a trader or an entreprenuer
you should have something in your account or a token
to start with, majority of business men and women
will need XYZ amount for their businesses and want
to raise all from loans or other sources, you need
#1m for your business and you want to raise all from
micro finance bank,commercial bank or finance houses
that is the beginning of failure, even micro finance
banks will surely request for equity contribution
which they see as your commitment to the process,
safe certain percentage of your income or salary.

2. Family and friends: this is another smart way
an investor can use to raise caiptal for his or
her business.The truth of the matter is that
"No one trust you better than or knows you
better than your friends". But sourcing capital
or finance for your business from family and
friends requires a lot of INTEGRITY.
You must good INTEGRITY or GOODWILL or REPUTATION
before them.
Also, in using this window or option, please note
Dont meet one person, spread your options. eg
If you need #500,000 capital, #50k from ten (10)
family and friends will give you #500k, dont focus
on one person because it may be too huge or big for
one person to give you #500k.

I will continue from next time.

For 101 places to borrow money from in Nigeria with or without collateral visit
http://businessandfunding..com.ng/

For more information, call
Sam
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by uobimba(m): 11:51pm On May 20, 2018
Contact my signature if u want to know how you can 3k monthly non Stop for life on Facebook just updating ur profile. Plus other incentives
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 11:38am On May 23, 2018
best 1 min video for your advert on all social media
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by uobimba(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2018
Good Day My people I just want to introduce to you a News platform that pays her *Subscribers* for doing *Simple tasks* such as *A* *Daily login* into d site = *N1,500 monthly*, ie *N50 daily* *B* *Daily updating of Facebook status wt a given sponsored post* = *N1,500* monthly ie *N50* daily *C* Commenting on news headlines = *N1* per news and u can comment as many as u want per day and finally *D* *Referring someone* = *N1,000* per referral so just consider convincing _One Person_ every 2 days = *N15,000* monthly.This means that you can be making *N18 to N20k* monthly if u work smartly. (u are paid for each of d 4 tasks) *so even without referral u are paid* that's *one advantage of this platform* over many online platforms I have enrolled in overtime.Note also that u don't need to interfere ur normal business just your leisure time is enough. All these earning will only require *ONE-TIME SUBSCRIPTION FEE OF _N1,600_ INTO THE PLATFORM* Note: There is nothing like monthly renewal fee. U can register and make payment yourself using any of the options but d fastest is using *coupon code*TO WHATSAPP OR CALL ME FOR THE LINK(link is not accepted here), CHECK MY SIGNATURE.I can equally assist and get your account activated within 3hrs or less and you start working. U can also join my WhatsApp group to put you through and for updates @ Obimbauche instead of obimbauche or go to straight to the site @ UcheRealCash instead of UcheRealcash as seen in the picture.Thanks hope to see you there

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2018
LET BISYOM MEDIA HELP YOUR BUSINESS WITH QUALITY SHORT VIDEO-ADVERT

CALL: 09073982244

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Shipperslink(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2018
My team and myself can manage forex account for any interested investors with roi between 25-40% monthly. Profit sharing is based on the capital. Join free forex swing trading analysis and signals via telegram group link to see our performance. http:///fxswingtradingsignal
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Before you go on with that biz, let BISYOM Help you with video-advert, call: 09073982244
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by adekalumichael: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
This too is not bad if you get the set skill.

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2018
Get your biz rolling with video advert on social media...tell us your biz needs...and we'll help u convert into video-advert...
@Bisyom media...call 09073982244
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by uobimba(m): 9:24am On Jul 26, 2018
Have you heard about NNU, it's legit.see proof, contact me from the number below,that is, my signature and i will show how and strategies or register in the site in my signature and pay online. it's very simple. July payment will roll in From 27th

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2018
get involved...Get Bisyom media to make good video advert for your business.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by ObiaguHoney: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Honey business is a very lucrative business,anybody in Lagos that have capital and wana invest in it should call or whatsapp me on 08063017810 so that you can be my distributor
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FutureInvestFX: 12:04am On Jul 27, 2018
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Oceannaagent: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2018
Do you you know you can make as much as about 875,000 Naira in a week?

How then?

You can be a co owner of Oceanna and earn massively when you invest in the most prestigious and iconic project in Nigeria.

call or whatsapp +2347034503352 for investment details
or visit www.theoceanna.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by SokoDobo: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2018
We are building a promising tech startup that caters for African users and global customers.

We currently have:
1. Over 20,000 prelaunch app users
2. 34 intending customers
3. Mobile App halfway done
4. Web App half way done
5. A part of Web presence complete.

We want to raise more funds $10k or its naira equivalent exchange for equity.
Minimum of $500 (N180,500) per investor.

Interested investors should reach out via sokodobo123@gmail.com for a proper pitch.

Can also reach out on whatsapp 09081412698
Regards.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Light2016: 6:22am On Jul 29, 2018
I'm interested
Skillz02:
The answer is
FIVERR.COM this platform is not capital
intensive and it is possible to make $1000
monthly here, wanna know more about fiverr ?

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by uobimba(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
July alert, just with N1,600 or $4 registration fee, u can earn this or even more monthly on a news site from any country of the world.whatsapp me on the number on my signature below or follow site on my signature and register, pay online if u are interested

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
we are Bisyom media, we create short advert for businesses to sell better online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSghrvVb__4
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2018
GET CHEAP PUBLICITY VIDEOS FOR ALL YOUR CHURCH PROGRAMS & BUSINESSES.

Turn your handbills into attractive Animated Videos, we can also help to spread the video accros all social media platforms (Facebook,LinkedIn,Twitter,WhatsApp,blogs) reaching millions of people in the process boosting your church and business.
save yourself the stress of wasting a lot of money on printing, sharing fliers & pasting banners. FOR JUST 7k(video with background music) 12k(Video with voice over) we also send bulk SMS and build websites.

For more info call or whatsapp BISYOM Media on: 09073982244

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSghrvVb__4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRjMJmyGTUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZeJF2bMfjE

twiiter handle: @bisyommedia

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.