Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (165058 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by goodboy744(m): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2017
Aye

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
FKMagazine:
Get complete oil & Gas manual for a very cheap price. You will never regret you have it...hence, start making ROI immediately

N.B. All kits needed to boost & kickstart is already inside and other follow-up links, pls don't call me if u don't have start up capital.

Making Money Made Easier!!!

Complete ur success
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Delerichard(m): 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
dualprince0280:
Good day my Bros nd sisters, I m into farm produce supply. I have big companies locally to supply goods. But presently, I'm financially sick . however, I'm seeking fund from 1/2 person to execute d contract . if interested, pls signify and I would send u d brakedown. Thanks.
Project cost-4,005,000
Selling price-4,290,000
Profit-285,000/week
Note
Payment is made one week after each supply. The contract is continuous
call me 08136643290
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by lifegoeson12k: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Learn a skill that will pay you for the rest of your life, you can as well earn during learning

https://www.nairaland.com/4075188/winning-forex-imarketlive-owned-forex
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by bodeskii(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2017
I'm looking to start a grasscutter farm. Please I need all the tips and advice I can get. Thnks
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Udohephraim17(m): 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
Earn while learn. Make investments that will last a life time.
Use the the 8th wonder of the world- compounding returns.
All with Wealth Generators, the financial fitness company.
WhatsApp me on my signature for more info.

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by mobi9ja: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2017
Hello guy, I have make up my mind to share this Money Source to you, although I have been using it for like 7 months now...
It simple just post the link given to you by the admin to your Social media (Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc..) and then see the magic!
Just register through the link below and the it for your self:
http://CashRim.com/index.php?ref=2040
We will surely make it.
Chill up guys
Sign: Mobi10
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by charismaticdave(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Have you heard about Pilotfish9ja. Where Pilots earn up to 60% from using the platform. Visit the platform and message us on the signature for more information
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by willidaine(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
treasure07:
I'm sure you all know that the greatest investment you can make is to wisely invest your time into profitable things that will yield interest for you. I have an information that will help you transform your passion into money. Drop your email address on wordinspired07@gmail.com for this information
NB: You don't need any capital. All you need is a phone that can browse and the fingers to type. Finish. See you at the top
My email, chuksdaine@gmail.com
Thanks...
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by willidaine(m): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
lifestyle1:

Ok, I will check and accept
Bro pls i'm also interested, you can send me info in my email..chuksdaine@gmail.com...thanks bro...
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by uobimba(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
if you can invest #5,000 in a transport company here in Nigeria and earn #500, just #500?,yes just #500 but every day of your life by investing 10minutes daily. contact me through my signature. Only those ready please. see you there
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Judisco99: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
I think we can use our free time to earn money legitimately you need some extra cash... right? This is the right place to be - their is nothing like investment or upgrading to a premium member in the link i am about to share with you ... They will pay u in viewing their own ads so dont worry you are in the right place ... They have alot of payment method, they can pay directly to your bank acct... A word is enough for the wise... Just try it their is no harm in trying... Just click the link below, register to get started http://ziduredrbogo.bid/5406457107185/
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by infonwose(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Internet Marketing Kickstart (Free Ebook)

Discover how to succeed in your first year of internet marketing so you don’t make silly mistakes and start making money right away.
You too can make a full time income online but only if you know these secrets
Here’s what you get in this report…
-Discover how to succeed in your first year of Internet marketing!
- The mindset of a successful Internet marketer, and how you too can learn the secrets.
-How to overcome obstacles as an Internet marketer.
- A 4-Step plan you can follow to start making money online, today.
- Techniques, tips and secrets to help you get started today. + much, much more!
Click any of the ink below to download your free copy Now

http://eepurl.com/c4x_rj or check my profile for the site to download your copy now...or whatsapp me here 08174413275

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by rinzaugustine: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
very educative thread
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by uobimba(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Judisco99:
I think we can use our free time to earn money legitimately you need some extra cash... right? This is the right place to be - their is nothing like investment or upgrading to a premium member in the link i am about to share with you ... They will pay u in viewing their own ads so dont worry you are in the right place ... They have alot of payment method, they can pay directly to your bank acct... A word is enough for the wise... Just try it their is no harm in trying... Just click the link below, register to get started http://ziduredrbogo.bid/5406457107185/
i have tried this, they blocked my account for being inactive for some weeks. pls have you cashed let me know if i will get back through ur link
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by zionstaar75: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2017
I got a prime spot opposite the kwara state secretariat with vehicular traffic of about a thousand cars for car wash. I need 100k for the lease to be completed.. the investor will get 12k monthly for a year and you still get the 100k after a year. we will draft a legal agreement with my lawyer that will be binding and there will be penalties if I default. My email is gbadesky75@gmail. com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by hakeem26(m): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Still on

After creating and funding your account with merrybet, try to download an ICQ CHAT on your Desktop, Laptop or Mobile Phone. Create an account with your merrybet username. Search for my PIN NO. 672549047 and add me

I wish you a best of luck.

30th May, 2015

Soccer / Russia / Premier League
30/05/15 11:30
FC Torpedo Moscow - FC Mordovia Saransk
Pick: Home Double Chance Half Time
Score:

Soccer / Russia / 2nd Division, West
30/05/15 16:30
Spartak-2 Moscow - FC Saturn Moscow Region
Pick: Home Double Chance Full Time
Score:

Soccer / Switzerland / Challenge League
30/05/15 16:45
FC Lugano - FC Wohlen
Score:

Soccer / Iceland / 1 deild
30/05/15 17:00
Thor Akureyri - KF Fjardabyggd
Score:

Soccer / Czech Republic / 1. Liga
30/05/15 16:15
FC Viktoria Plzen - 1 FK Pribram
Score:

Soccer / Ireland / FAI Cup
30/05/15 19:45
Athlone Town AFC - Liffeys Pearse FC
Score:

Soccer / Japan / J.League
30/05/15 11:00
Kashima Antlers - Matsumoto Yamaga FC
Score:

Soccer / Sweden / 2nd Division, Södra Götaland
30/05/15 13:00
FK Karlskrona - Torns IF
Score:

Soccer / Austria / Regionalliga East
30/05/15 14:00
SC Ritzing - SC Neusiedl
Score:

Soccer / Italy / Lega Pro, Girone B, Relegation Playoffs
30/05/15 16:00
Forli - Pro Piacenza
Score:

Total Odds: 3.50
Bookmaker: Merrybet
Total Result: [/quote]
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by lanre9ja(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
FKMagazine:
The complete guide on oil and gas biz is still very much available...I just don't why u shud not be involved in dis biz trend...for infor, call 08052186322 or see my signature...its the only, total and true manual to unleash genuine wealth in Nigeria oil & gas sector

plz can I have manual. lanrecareer@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by iamolex002: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
I invest with a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by ogo4god: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
uobimba:
if you can invest #5,000 in a transport company here in Nigeria and earn #500, just #500?,yes just #500 but every day of your life by investing 10minutes daily. contact me through my signature. Only those ready please. see you there
pls I need this information this is my number thanks
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by PropertyAsset: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
REAL ESTATE ENLISTMENT/BUSINESS IS A GREAT BUSINESS LIKE A GOLDMINE NO MATTER WHERE AND HOW YOU'RE COMING INTO IT. BUT THE ''HOW'' SHOULD BE WHAT YOU CONSIDER.
[CALL 0*80*34*11*377*1 or WhatsApp the number in he signature]

FKMagazine:
Most of the world's greatest investment opportunities lies in the natural resources in our land...there are businesses that you can invest your money in and you will definitely make ur cash back on investment within few months of the business. Regardless of what type of business you wanna invest in, is it poultry biz, piggery biz, snail farming, or even if you want to go for an online business, the sky is ur beginning. I am ready to share part of my business ideas wit you guys here...pls feel free to also share yours...

See you at the top
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by royalvicks(m): 12:24am On Nov 01, 2017
STOP PONZI
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
The right time to invest is now
Do u have bills to pay?
Do u have family to care for?
Do u want to pay your rent?
Do you Know That You can invest 50000N and earn 6 Million per annum or less
Do you know that you can be paid 100k every month and earn 50% Rio for life on any investments made
Yes you read it right
This great company is paying their investors Weekly 10% for 3weeks and on 4th week they pay 20%
total of (50%) in four weeks
* this company is over a year and still paying on weekly basis
* This is Not ponzi please
* This is Not MLM
* No referral
* Registered with CAC with physical Company address for any enquiry or visit
* Active support (customer care)
* Money back Guarantee (offers refund)
* this is not a matrix where you balance leg to earn
* This is Not forex
* This is not peer to peer donation
All you need is a one time investment and after a week You get your first alert into your bank
inbox me or call me (number on my signature) if you're interested
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by royalvicks(m): 12:55am On Nov 01, 2017
uobimba:
i have tried this, they blocked my account for being inactive for some weeks. pls have you cashed let me know if i will get back through ur link

Don't bother trying it, its totally nonsense, they don't pay, upon reaching the payment threshold they Ask for 40 referrals as requirement before you get paid, and if you don't have they tell you to buy from them, even those who have, still don't get paid, google it out yourself always do your own research
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by zekepio(m): 2:09am On Nov 01, 2017
what is the purpose of having a business idea when one can't fund it?

it's funny sha but I'm already giving up.
I think I've done my best as a teenager. The goal is now the ancient principle of "go to school, get good grades and get a good job."
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hello all
We manage Uber cars for people who want to invest in Uber
Our process
*We receive your vehicle

*We interview drivers to partner with your vehicle

*We verify the driver chosen

*We send client copies of driver agreement and verification report

*We handle all issues pertaining to client's investments to ensure profitability 

*We send client remittances weekly.

Call us Today

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Exempted: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2017
ogo4god:
pls I need this information this is my number 07035257487, thanks

Did you get any reliable information from him?
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2017
Still available

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.