Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,939 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (166022 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by iammarvellux(m): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2021
Affordable Housing Universal Product.

We have three categories of *INVESTMENT* plan here with an *INVESTMENT* tenure of 2 years

� Category A: It has an *INVESTMENT* range of 500,000 naira to 1,000,000 naira with an interest rate of 15% per annum & a moratorium period of 3 months after *INVESTMENT*

� Category B: It has an *INVESTMENT* range of 1,100,000 naira to 10,000,000 naira with an interest rate of 20% per annum and a moratorium period of 3 months after *INVESTMENT*

� Category C: It has an *INVESTMENT* range of 10,100,000 naira to 100,000,000 naira with an interest rate of 25% per annum and a moratorium period of 3 months after *INVESTMENT*

NOTE: For every deposit from N5m and above you will be be given an ALL EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO DUBAI this Promo runs from now till March 31st 2021. Hurry while offer lasts...

*Now, one thing i tell everyone is learn about Real Estate. Repeat after me: Real Estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk*

*Investing is about minimizing risk to generate wealth over a long time*

*Note: Every person who invest in well selected real Estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopt the surest and safest method of becoming independent for real estate is the basis of wealth*

For more enquiries pls call or WhatsApp Mr Emenike on 2348038781738.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by iammarvellux(m): 6:06am On Feb 17, 2021
iammarvellux:

We have three categories of *INVESTMENT* plan here with an *INVESTMENT* tenure of 2 years

� Category A: It has an *INVESTMENT* range of 500,000 naira to 1,000,000 naira with an interest rate of 15% per annum & a moratorium period of 3 months after *INVESTMENT*

� Category B: It has an *INVESTMENT* range of 1,100,000 naira to 10,000,000 naira with an interest rate of 20% per annum and a moratorium period of 3 months after *INVESTMENT*

� Category C: It has an *INVESTMENT* range of 10,100,000 naira to 100,000,000 naira with an interest rate of 25% per annum and a moratorium period of 3 months after *INVESTMENT*

NOTE: For every deposit from N5m and above you will be be given an ALL EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO DUBAI this Promo runs from now till March 31st 2021. Hurry while offer lasts...

*Now, one thing i tell everyone is learn about Real Estate. Repeat after me: Real Estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk*

*Note: Every person who invest in well selected real Estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopt the surest and safest method of becoming independent for real estate is the basis of wealth*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYV58oVTcRM
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by KBARBIE(f): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2021
Ciclax09:
Did u mean 35% ROI will b paid monthly for 14months

You get your capital plus 35%ROI at the end of 14 months.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by KBARBIE(f): 9:26am On Feb 18, 2021
MORTGAGE VEST* is an opportunity of a lifetime to earn massive returns on your capital by buying into *oxford Mortgage Bank Participatory Investment Scheme* which enables you own shares and receive dividends for life. You will enjoy great returns for being an investor and also have an opportunity to be shareholder of *oxford INTERNATIONAL group BUSINESSES*
1. When you transact under our mortgagevest product (with a minimum of #500,000) in 16 months,you will be paid 45% ROI upfront immediately after investing (BTW 2-5days) while retaining capital that will be exchanged for shares of the mortgage bank which will pay dividend every end of business year for life.
2. You will also be issued a shares certificate of the bank which can be used to recover your capital back as you will be able to sell and recover your capital.
3. Dividend will be paid to you annually depending on the numbers of shares bought by your capital and profit made by the business. It means as the
company grows so also your shares and at the end of the year,divided will be issued to our share holders at the Annual General Meeting.
This is a legacy for your future. Don't only put your money in investment that cash out all,also out in opportunities that will make you become a part owner of a company and make massive returns for yourself and children in the future.
*Its time to grow your beautiful future with us!!!* Connect • Partner • Grow with us ...

For more information please contact 08174269585.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by pasuma(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2021
I thought the buses are no longer allowed in operation.

Alexious:

Good morning entrepreneurs, am looking for partners to join me in a bus transport business in Abuja. I have a registered Transport company and I am seeking investment to acquire a fairly used Marcopolo Mercedes Benz bus( 52) seater bus. The business is viable with business plan to back up, coupled with extensive research from the field. In a brief, Expenses and income projections are as follows:

Expenses
1. Union Registration: 10,000 ( once )
2. Fuelling : #40,000 ( every 2 days)
3. Operating Capital : initial # 150,000
4. Salaries ( driver, conductor, manager) : # 145,000 ( monthly)
5. Miscellaneous : #20,000

Income:

1. Bus ticket fares : # 50,000 to 80,000 daily.
2. Mobile advertising : #250,000 to 300,000 monthly.
3. Hire and rental : Not fixed.

There can be a sharing formula and it has capacity to solve transportation challenges in Abuja as it is cheaper, safer and reliable with fixed time for take off.

Serious minded individuals are welcome.

Regards,

twinklebalmtransit@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Alexious(m): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
pasuma:
I thought the buses are no longer allowed in operation.

They are high capacity buses, from 49 to 55 seated. They are allowed. I think you are mistaken it for the mini buses which were banned long time ago. Something like in the picture attached.

1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by PhollyPearl: 10:48am On Feb 22, 2021
Greetings Everyone.

Have you heard? That Oxford International Group now gives FULL UPFRONT PAYMENT OF ROI.
You get upfront within 3 to 5 working days after subscription.

Introducing our unique selling products

Agrovest
Pepper, Ginger, and tumeric farming
29% for 12 months
35% for 14 months

Real Estate investment
29.5%in 12 Months

Mortgagevest
45% in 16 months

They all come with Deed of agreement and a postdated cheque. We are fully insured with Leadway Assurance.

Call or WhatsApp 08167679590
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by iammarvellux(m): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
iammarvellux:

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by iammarvellux(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
iammarvellux:

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by iammarvellux(m): 3:56am On Mar 01, 2021
iammarvellux:

Start your Investment plan with us TODAY.

Call or WhatsApp me on 2348038781738.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by GentlSummrbreez: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2021
A budding independent record label is searching for investors, you can buy as low as 1% stake in the business and have a lifetime share in the profits of the company per year. Note, only 20% of the company is available for investors to purchase. Make your money work for you while you play golf in Dubai.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by IntegrityFarmsN(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2021
FKMagazine:
Most of the world's greatest investment opportunities lies in the natural resources in our land...there are businesses that you can invest your money in and you will definitely make ur cash back on investment within few months of the business. Regardless of what type of business you wanna invest in, is it poultry biz, piggery biz, snail farming, or even if you want to go for an online business, the sky is ur beginning. I am ready to share part of my business ideas wit you guys here...pls feel free to also share yours...

See you at the top

Five Ways To MAKE BIG MONEY From Garri Business.

See details in my signature.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Remilekun187: 2:32am On Apr 06, 2021
kelkelk:
Any nairalander interested in foods /fruits supply business and interested in an equitable partnership with me
I have personal vehicles available for use intended for the business. Lets talk business
dont bother or stress much about finances but readiness, eagerness and resourcefulness. contact me on 08022225206

I'm interested in this. Where are you located? Let's chat via 08134042126

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by IntegrityFarmsN(m): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
Five Simple Ways To MAKE BIG MONEY From Garri Business.

See my signature for details.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand / Hamster Kombat Daily Combo + Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.