Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (165633 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by SucreBlack: 8:08am On May 03, 2021
Good morning Dear Friends,

How can we help ourselves. We can help ourselves by keying into MyQuest Sponsorship Program.

If you know you are tired of some business sham that has made many lose their monies. And If you have been a victim, you'll understand what I mean.

I am not here to make noise but to give you an alternative. The 1-5million which you lose to some business gamble can be channelled to give you rest of mind.

MyQuest Finance and Investments Limited is a Nigerian registered Company situated at Suite 5 SF, Goldrim Plaza, Beside Total Filling Station, Agege Motor Road, Lagos. Those in Lagos know.

Let your 1million pay you 200k monthly. Take out your Capital whenever you are no longer interested.

The minimum Capital is 1million.

There is a binding Legal Agreement & Document to back up both parties which makes MyQuest standout.

You can plan & enjoy the life with peace of mind. Chat, Inbox or Call me on 08181720272 if you are interested.

Happy New Month Guys.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Ekitibiased(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2021
I sold more than £40,000 in less than 5 months on Amazon UK, also did more than £10k on eBay which I was even casual with. I am replicating the same now in Nigeria.

Important to say I had no prior business experience at all,my trainer picked me up and showed me the way and then I didn't just surprise him. He became proud of my efforts and success.

I am not saying to impress......calvin_stores on Instagram is my page. I just quit my salary job to FOCUS on it, I am a health professional not just any but a Medical doctor.

I am travelled and exposed and have lots of skills to offer. I love my job and have literally worked for free severally to gain experience.

I am professional with my healthcare job, but I just don't expect money from it. My skills will make me smile to the bank.

All my Amazon UK sales were dropshipping, I never saw what I was selling and I never told what I sold either .....When I see products I sell by chance in a store, I smile like a kid.

Mentoring is key, my trainer is among the top 5,000 sellers on Amazon in the world and he is UK based. With drop shipping I still sell to customers abroad. Getting the right and true information is profitable

4 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 10, 2021
undecided
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by hify9935(f): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2021
Contact me on how to make a profit of N3.2million annually in real estate investment.

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Bsmiles49(f): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2021
Let me use this opportunity to introduce F&K savings and investment. We are into savings and investment. You can download our app on google play store and also available for iOS. Our head office is at Bodija, Ibadan. Our current investment port folio is agriculture.

Minimum of 50k investment is 22% interest after 6 months
Minimum of 100k investment is 23% after 6 months
Minimum of 300k investment is 25% after 6 months

You can reach me via email ogunseye.bose@yahoo.com

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by wevwon: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
be our distributor for school glue and plastic glue in your state.check my signature for info.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by bekkerhana: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2021
I'd also recommend that you use this service https://www.plerdy.com/heatmap/ for your business site (I think you have one). It's an amazing choice in case you don't have enough traffic and activity.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by TheFinance101: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2021
5 ASSET CLASSES TO HELP YOU BUILD A PROFITABLE PORTFOLIO
Asset classes can be seen as a collection of financial products with common characteristics like risk, returns, liquidity, and various other parameters. Having different assets in your portfolio allows you to take advantage of the different strengths of each class. While all assets have their pros and cons, a basic knowledge of these assets will help you understand how to invest better.

Assets put money in your pocket. The more assets you have making money for you, the richer you get. If you have an investment portfolio or intend to build one, these are 5 asset classes you should consider:

1. CASH
They include liquid funds, saving accounts, online wallets, hard cash, money market instruments and certificates of deposit (CDs). Cash provides a safe haven for funds when markets are rocky or looking overvalued. It offers liquidity and most cash deals offer higher returns(Peer to peer lending). They are an important part of an investment portfolio because their high liquidity makes it easy for you to readily seize opportunities. Unlike stocks and other assets, cash equivalents must have a determined market price that doesn’t fluctuate. The downside of cash and its equivalents is, interest from banks doesn’t keep up with inflation.

2. STOCKS
Stocks are a collection of shares (units of ownership of a company). The company divides its capital into equal parts, which it can then sell as shares. Owning stocks in different companies can help you build your portfolio, protect your money from inflation, and maximize income from your investments if you consider a long-term perspective. The downside just like any investment is it comes with risks. The stock market is volatile and best suited to long-term investing.

3. BONDS
Bonds are a debt instrument or an IOU. They contribute an element of stability to any diversified portfolio. Bonds are a safe and conservative investment that offers relatively low volatility, high liquidity and a measure of legal protection. When you invest in bonds, you lend money to the bond issuer (corporations, local/ federal Governments). You lend them the money for a specified period of time known as the bond term. They in turn pay you interest at a specified interest rate. The downside is a lower rate of return.

4. REAL ESTATE
Real estate is the most common type of tangible assets that people own. It offers passive income and long-term wealth. You can create regular income and cash flow, protect against inflation and build equity for the future with real estate investment opportunities(REIT’s – Real Estate Investment Trusts, rental properties – residential, commercial, industrial, retail e.t.c). The major drawback is it requires a lot of upfront capital and you lose liquidity.

5. COMMODITIES
Commodities offer an inflation hedge unmatched by other asset classes and the prospect of improved risk-adjusted returns. It benefits investors during economic uncertainties. They are riskier forms of investments with opportunities to make huge profits. Another downside of commodities is that they are susceptible to weather and regulatory risks. Commodities can be divided into four sectors;

Agriculture – livestock, wheat, corn
Energy – natural gas, coal, crude oil
Industrial metals – Steel
Precious metals – Gold, Silver

Your portfolio is considered balanced when it includes investments spread across various assets. Diversifying your portfolio is ideal because it helps to reduce risk while maximizing returns. Assets all have their advantages and disadvantages. Consider your risk tolerance and financial goals before opting for any investment option. For safe, high-yield investment options visit www.overwood.ng
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by dan4gr8: 6:36am On Nov 03, 2021
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Most of the world's greatest investment opportunities lies in the natural resources in our land...there are businesses that you can invest your money in and you will definitely make ur cash back on investment within few months of the business. Regardless of what type of business you wanna invest in, is it poultry biz, piggery biz, snail farming, or even if you want to go for an online business, the sky is ur beginning. I am ready to share part of my business ideas wit you guys here...pls feel free to also share yours...

See you at the top

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2021
GET CHEAP PUBLICITY VIDEOS FOR ALL YOUR ENGAGEMENT/WEDDING & BUSINESSES.

Turn your handbills into attractive Animated Videos, to invite friends or families, advertise your product/service, engage ur customers/followers. we can also help to spread the video across all social media platforms (Facebook,LinkedIn,Twitter, WhatsApp, blogs) reaching millions of people in the process boosting ur engagement, Wedding ceremony, ideas and business on social media

save yourself the stress of wasting a lot of money on printing, sharing fliers, cards & pasting banners. FOR JUST 12k(video with background music) and 18k(Video with voice over) we also send bulk SMS and build great e-commerce or business websites

For more info call or whatsapp Softbank media on: +234-0703.330.0344

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.