Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram (33055 Views)

Nigerian Army Re-engages Retired Soldiers / Retired Soldiers React To Rain Of Dollars On The Super Eagles / Fg Set To Confront Boko Haram, Sets Up Task Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by chuqudy(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2014
Laff go commot ur kidney @ http://..com/
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by iamord(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2014
I can put my money on the babalawos and hunters to hit the bokoharam people..
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2014
For BH to die they need to remove dis sharwamma criminal code law from Nigeria constitution,
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Eddy2cute(m): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2014
chinazaekperem2: the only way we can forgive northern nigeria is if they provide these items for the gods;

1. the 22nd tooth of Murtala Mohamed .

2. the 1st beard of usman danfidio.

3. the heart of the former emir of kano.

4. seven white abok1 virgins

5. a seven days old none venomous sahara desert snake.

6. three tankers of kunu

7. gen. buhari will recite the bible from genesis to Malachi offhand

Only with these items can the gods forgive northern nigeria.

signed: Lt Gen Azubuike Ihejirika

grin grin grin grin grin grin
mumu comment
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by BlackTechnology: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2014
Busuguma:

We are not Boko Haram, because a Boko Haram member never say he aint one. Infact, a Boko Haram member is proud to announce he is one of them. We are innocent souls, proudly Nigerian law abiding citizens.

We have just received intel that Boko Haram is planning to launch a fresh attack on Kareto Town in Damasak Local Govt Area - a town bordering Difa, a State in Niger. The attack will be coming from Kanamma Town in Yobe State.

Our concern is that the army, the Police and the SSS are all aware of every impending attack but no pro-active measures are been taken to stop the attack.

If air surveillance is carried correctly, their camps is visible and scattered all over the State.

Do you know how many states that seperates Yobe and Niger

Think well ooooo

Study your geography
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by tswagg007(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2014
With sticks? Yolo
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Olyboy16(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2014
Well since we have a seemingly member of the VRS(vigilante & retired soldiers) movement in this thread(i wont mention names), why dont we put aside all sentiments and try askin some logical, sensible and pressing questions.?
Well sire, my question is: who is/are/will be the leader(s) / commanders/organiser of this Anti-BH movement??
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by themmydhayhor(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2014
focus7: With what, with matchet and catapult? Abeg if they are tired of existent they should visit Liberia and begin to hug the ebola victims there.

grin

Try to reason very well.......................
Dey want 2 save dere country

How many times have u even 4 once think about doing something Good......

STOP discouraging dose dat want 2 help

1 Like

Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 05, 2014
What does this remind me...Ojukwu nye anyi egbe!
I must confess, I admire their courage & intention.
Mana obughi ihe ekwuru mgbe ana eje afia ka ana ekwu mgbe alotawara.
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Oyiboman69: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2014
suicide mission
undecidedsuicide mission
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Okpuzu01(m): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by bonnybonco: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2014
Where are the e-warriors and e-strategists on Nairaland? Its time to prove yourself. Action speaks louder than words. Pls come out and save your country.
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2014
@topic: paid or unpaid? Why do I smell corruption?
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by sylve11: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2014
ok. cool
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2014
reedonne:

The SW,ND and SE have trained people who can easily be armed in times of war(and there is also the money to do it), but there havent be any clash between any of these group. Why cant we allow state to own state guard as it is in the US.
When an organization is being controlled by a goverment, it tends to be diplomatic in its action but an organization like cjtf, opc, massob, MEND etc that doesnt have a clear leadership and isnt under any goverment is much more dangerous.
I think we should instead allow state to have their own state guard and police.

are you serious. Were are they training them so that I may go there.

I believe this is a lie.
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Gynacologist(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2014
lekkie073: the government can support them morally but they must not venture arming the civilian-jtf o. it would lead to something else...
xctly....to gv is one tin to collect hmmmmm.
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Okpuzu01(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2014
Which retired soldiers are you talking about? The ones the Federal goverment have refused to pay their 3yrs pension arrears and harmonization of their monthly pension? The ones that have been protesting for their entitlements and are gearing up for another protest at Aso Rock on the 10th of September 2014. If you are talking of civilan militants, it could be possible bt not retired soldiers. I am one of them and the last thing we will do is to fight. Our members are dying daily due to the neglect and inhuman treatment from the government and you think every right thinking retired soldier will risk his life again after being used, dumped and left uncared.
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by popson1st: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2014
Getting ready to face Boko Haram..

Mehn.. Shekau is in trouble.

Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2014
Fed govt should disregard d request b4 we create a replica of d isis situation in iraq n syria on our hands, where some of d rebel forces armed by d west now form part of isis.
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Sammyblaq(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2014
the Retirees wont you people go and rest...u want to help fight the insurgent while FG never pay una gratuity. Taa! 10,000 volunteers. Who wan die?
Young bloods never comot...na oldmen go comot.
Am volunteering but i need a jet-fighter.

1 Like

Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by millionboi(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2014
Wat r thy waitin4....Permision grantd wit immediate effect
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2014
oya now people don vex
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Okpuzu01(m): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2014
Sammyblaq: the Retirees wont you people go and rest...u want to help fight the insurgent while FG never pay una gratuity. Taa! 10,000 volunteers. Who wan die?
Young bloods never comot...na oldmen go comot.
Am volunteering but i need a jet-fighter.
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by mashodehammer: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2014
lekkie073: the government can support them morally but they must not venture arming the civilian-jtf o. it would lead to something else...
Everybody should bear arms and self-defence training,BOKO HARAM WILL END
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Okpuzu01(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2014
Its a pure lie. No retired soldier is ready for any battle with the Boko Haram. We are more occupied on how to force the federal govt to pay our 3yrs pension arrears. We are battle ready to confront the federal government at Aso Rock come September 10. Boko Haram insurgents is the least thing military retirees are thinking of for now. Disregard the news.

1 Like

Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by PenSniper: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2014
focus7: With what, with matchet and catapult? Abeg if they are tired of existent they should visit Liberia and begin to hug the ebola victims there.

Lol !
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by reedonne: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2014
victorels:

are you serious. Were are they training them so that I may go there.

I believe this is a lie.
I am talking of MEND, OPC, BZM etc.
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by mashodehammer: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2014
When the Government Crumbled the always rise to the challenge with it attendance consequences. they will eventually gets the arms and the CHOAS will begin.
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by mystmoze(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2014
tit: Ol soldiers!
Attenshun!
Boko haram don die today.

Eleyi gidi gan!
I SAY DIS IS STRONGGG.
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by idee91: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2014
Busuguma:

We are indeed confused in Borno and Maiduguri in particular. To us the masses, we are caught up between two stories. It is either Boko Haram or the Army.

You need to see the angry and exhausted youth yesterday, their voices and faces said it all - WE ARE TIRED. We have no where to go and even if you have somewhere to go, you might be a potential mocking subject by either the police or the host community, hence the reason we are requesting Government to approve the use of arms so that we can assist the army.

God would intervane... lets have a little faith
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by PenSniper: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2014
Firefire: I smell conspiracy in this volunteering.

The script writers of the insurgency in Nigeria are Professional in war and acrimony, but I have a WORD for you, YOU are all FAILURE.

Nigeria shall win the war, and if Nigeria must break it would be through referendum.

and if Nigeria must break it would be through referendum.

Delusional day-dreamers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment / 433,000 Nigerians, Businesses To Get N50,000, N30,000 Each – FG / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.