Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Joan Rivers Is Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joan Rivers Is Dead (37041 Views)

Joan Rivers Is Dead / SAD NEWS: 81 Yr Old Comedian, Joan Rivers Is Dead / Breaking News!!!! Joan Rivers Is Dead!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by homesteady(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Damn!!
I like that woman so much! RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by kstyle2(m): 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
I'm just gonna b blunt here. The few times I watched E, cos of my younger sis, I've nev liked this joan of a lady...dunno y....well, she's lived her life, now she's gone...the whole world continues....

2 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Symphony007: Wow!! Just last week she made a joke on fashion police "this dress is as pale as the flowers on kasey kasims grave"...would she have believed if anyone told her then that soon she will be joining kasey kasim?...RIP!!

She probably would have been ready for death at any time. At her age, there's not much to live for than to be happy. And she obviously found happiness by her numerous surgeries. Yup, she looked good for an 81-year-old granny! grin

6 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
She is the 'fashion police' and not the show really. It will just be weird to see someone take her place.
Rest In peace, crazy lady! Don't make fun of any angel's robe or wing ooo. Don't be punished to roam the earth as a ghost cos you think Gabriel would look better in gold than ivory.
grin

15 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by HiiiPower(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Old witch said death to Palestinians and ended up dead like a rat afterwards.

Ugly heffa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by dazzlingbeau(f): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Chill let her get to heaven before you proclaim your own judgement on her. Cant you just say RIP and keep quite. Christian fanatics can be so annoying, not everyone believes in your God. If she died doing good,caring for her neighbors,making sad people laugh and helping humanity,she died a fulfilled woman, and she will definitely rest in peace. angry
eyeview: This is a woman who at her age should have drawn closer to her maker but she instead uses her show to make derogatory statement against God and Jesus christ. A woman who at her age should have been contented with her looks after countless plastic surgeries,but she keep subjecting herself to more plastic and enhancing surgeries. Its sad that she never made it alive from this last one, its sadder that she died at the peak of vanity. It would be saddest if she didn't make peace with that God she fondly mocked while her other vain friends and transgenders laughed.
I would have said Rest in Peace but I would be lying if she didn't know God.

20 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
RIP JOAN RIVERS....I
STILL CANT FUCKING
BELIEVE SHES
DEAD....*SOBS* LOVE U
SO MUCH ....REST IN
PEACE....FASHION POLICE
WILL MISS U,FASHION
OLODOS WILL MISS
U,GOOD FASHIONISTAS
WILL MISS U.....i can remember reading her novel.and laffin out my damn ass..smh.....why do people die....rip joan...love u
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by slimyem: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Saw this picture of her as a young woman. She was one pretty woman.....

5 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
Rest in peace ma.. Kia. FASHION POLICE aint gonna be d same wit out her... She was such a funny lady.
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
RIP cry
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by fruityjojo(f): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Don't know how I should feel right now. Thought I hated her 4 her cruel tongue & awful language Buh I just realised that I actually liked her smhow embarassed . She was very witty & she would always call her victims darling & dears after cursing dem grin .
Oh Rest In Peace Saucy Joan Rivers cry

6 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by chimerase2: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Rip to u ma hero
I luv the way she act her movie she is a no nonsense person like patience she is ma mentor cry
She has really touched ma life with her movies cry
*sobs grabs handky*
Death why why did u take her any frm us no more war film for me again cry
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by chimerase2: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
nnekamezor: Rest in peace ma.. Kia. FASHION POLICE aint gonna be d same wit out her... She was such a funny lady.
not only funny she is a mentor cry

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
Airforce1: tis a good thing she died a fulfilled woman

May her soul rest in perfect peace

How do you she was fulfilled? Because people laugh on the outside always, doesn't mean they are fulfilled or perfectly happy.

5 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by nickz(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
rip

tyresse and guillana still gonna hold it down for me
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Leetunechi: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
masonkz:

Please shut the hell up. Not everyone is a Christian. And for all we know, she died a happy woman at a ripe old age of 81! Not many Nigerians at that age are strong enough. So better keep hoping to last that long instead of hating on someone that people have come to like the world over, including those she disses on TV!

dude

6 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by priscaoge(f): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
eyeview: This is a woman who at her age should have drawn closer to her maker but she instead uses her show to make derogatory statement against God and Jesus christ. A woman who at her age should have been contented with her looks after countless plastic surgeries,but she keep subjecting herself to more plastic and enhancing surgeries. Its sad that she never made it alive from this last one, its sadder that she died at the peak of vanity. It would be saddest if she didn't make peace with that God she fondly mocked while her other vain friends and transgenders laughed.
I would have said Rest in Peace but I would be lying if she didn't know God.
Am so inlove with this post!!! Million Likes and shares 4 ya!...It's between her and her creator shaa. RIP 2 her.

6 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by maingwaest(f): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
RIP Joan, fashion police ll never remain the same without u.
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by HezronLorraine(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
You'll be missed,an empty vacuum awaits.

Somewhere in West Africa,Somebody just died of Ebola.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
hmm, vocal cord procedure sad
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by galaxy52(f): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
A time to LIVE and a time to DIE!....RIP to d dead.
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by GSKing: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
I'm just sad.

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by GagaBoy: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
RIP miss Joan. fashion police would never remain thesame. I didn't
agree with all your jokes but one cant deny that you were an icon, A
legend. the world has lost one of its funny bone. You and your witty
self would forever remain in our heart. My condolences to your
family. RIP you will be dearly missed.
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by nwaobitex: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
rip
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Onilaiscool(f): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
cry
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
She lived a long life IMHO
She laughed and made people laugh
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Emmaesty(f): 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Rip Joan..... U were the only reason why i watched fashion police and why i even bothered tuning in to E! Fashion police won't be the same without you. I Would miss ur insults and derogatory comments and above all, i would miss your laughter. Adieu Joan..... U had a wonderful life on earth. Funny enough, i never thought she'd die ;( ;(

2 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by amdo007(m): 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
RIP
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Feedmemore(f): 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
I absolutely loved her razor sharp tongue, she was one of a kind and someone who actually said out loud what she was thinking. Rest in Peace.

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by sirjohnson(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
That woman and surgery hen. She has done all manner of surgery. R.I.P anyways.
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by SlimSkipper(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
embarassed
rattlesnake: BREAKING:

Legendary comedian Joan Rivers has died at the age of 81

DETAILS COMING
Comedy icon Joan Rivers has died due to complications from a vocal cord procedure, her daughter confirmed in a statement. "It is with great sadness that I announce the death of my mother, Joan Rivers," she said. Rivers went into cardiac arrest during surgery on August 28 and was put on life support shortly thereafter. She was 81 when she died.
Today, Rivers is best known for hosting E!'s Fashion Police and making jokes at the expense of celebrities (herself included), but her career as a comedian spans decades. She started appearing on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson in 1965 and was a regular guest host and writer by the early eighties, publicly crediting Carson — whom she considered her mentor — for her career. She was known for being a boundary-pushing comedian from the outset, joking about sex and marriage and abortion ("My friend has had 14 appendectomies, if you know what I mean"wink.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/news/a30673/joan-rivers-dies-at-81/?visibilityoverride&src=spr_FBPAGE&spr_id=1440_85337635

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suruche Arrested For Having Tattoo, Tagged A 'Cultist' (Video) / Odunlade Adekola Releases Pre-birthday Photos . / Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.