Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Joan Rivers Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joan Rivers Is Dead (37040 Views)

Joan Rivers Is Dead / SAD NEWS: 81 Yr Old Comedian, Joan Rivers Is Dead / Breaking News!!!! Joan Rivers Is Dead!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
OMG. This is soo sad I really loved joan rivers she had a nice soul

RIP Joan from your number 1 fan. May God give melissa the strength to carry on.

Please those of you saying mean things about her please stop it. Please repect her

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by amdo007(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
chimerase2: Rip to u ma hero
I luv the way she act her movie she is a no nonsense person like patience she is ma mentor cry
She has really touched ma life with her movies cry
*sobs grabs handky*
Death why why did u take her any frm us no more war film for me again cry
did you just say acts her movies?

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by itsIYKE(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
she talks anyhow in the name of comedy,.SO......

2 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Lailerh(f): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
dhammyg: MAY HER SOUL RIPsad
FASHION POLICE WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT HERsad

She died doing
what she loved, having surgery
performed on herlipsrsealed

COINCIDENCE:Joan Rivers was born 1933...
Today is Beyoncé' 33rd
Birthday..... Beyonce is born
1981, Joan Rivers dies at 81shocked
the next thing now will be illuminati grin
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Jhayson(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
shocked
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by temisukanmi(f): 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Omg!!!!! Cant blv dis..,RIP
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by ephi123(f): 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Awww cry so she didn't survive the surgery, sad.
But at least she lived till eighty-one, others have passed on at much younger ages e.g Robin Williams.
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by maingwaest(f): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
BlackPeni5: It's a pity...may she RIP.

Fashion Police Don end be that...
. Nope,I don't fink so. They ll have to get a replacment but then it ll not be easy cos Joan has a kinda presence very few people can compete wit. Tho the likes of Wendy williams,Chelsea Handler or Leah Remiri are good options to consider. Adieu Joan,u have left a big shoe to fill.

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by cococandy(f): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kai.
Joan.
FP won't be the same without you o.
But more surgery for what again?

I'm sure the doctors must have warned her about the risk of having more surgery at her age
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
kocvalour: "I blame my mother for my poor sex life," went one of her jokes. "All she told me was 'the man goes on top
and the woman underneath.' For three years my
husband and I slept in bunk beds
."

RIP

grin grin grin grin Lawd have mercy

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Blackchampion(m): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
....I succeeded by saying what every1 else is thinking.... RIP Joan Rivers

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Malakh: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
she shouldnt have exposed Barack n Michael Obama
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Coldfeet(f): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Procedure number what was she doing? I've lost count. This woman has nipped and tucked every part of her body in her bid to stay young forever!! Well I guess this time she went under the knife and decided to remain there. Safe journey o! I can't say rip cos I know you may stop over at Dr HELL-0-2-1-0 for one more snip.

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Shaakasi(f): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oh no!!
What will happen to fashion police nw sad
RIP u'd surely be missed
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by stigman(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
End of fashion police
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Bryan12(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Coldfeet: Procedure number what was she doing? I've lost count. This woman has nipped and tucked every part of her body in her bid to stay young forever!! Well I guess this time she went under the knife and decided to remain there. Safe journey o! I can't say rip cos I know you may stop over at Dr HELL-0-2-1-0 for one more snip.
Show some respect to the dead.fool

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by InvertedHammer: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
eyeview: This is a woman who at her age should have drawn closer to her maker but she instead uses her show to make derogatory statement against God and Jesus christ. A woman who at her age should have been contented with her looks after countless plastic surgeries,but she keep subjecting herself to more plastic and enhancing surgeries. Its sad that she never made it alive from this last one, its sadder that she died at the peak of vanity. It would be saddest if she didn't make peace with that God she fondly mocked while her other vain friends and transgenders laughed.
I would have said Rest in Peace but I would be lying if she didn't know God.
/

She died from complications from a minimal invasive procedure (endoscopy to be precise) in an outpatient facility not plastic surgery.

Your post makes sense. But try to stick to the facts.

\

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Abbey2sam(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
eyeview: This is a woman who at her age should have drawn closer to her maker but she instead uses her show to make derogatory statement against God and Jesus christ. A woman who at her age should have been contented with her looks after countless plastic surgeries,but she keep subjecting herself to more plastic and enhancing surgeries. Its sad that she never made it alive from this last one, its sadder that she died at the peak of vanity. It would be saddest if she didn't make peace with that God she fondly mocked while her other vain friends and transgenders laughed.

Why do i have this feeling that you're judging her

8 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by dhameelolar(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
dhammyg: MAY HER SOUL RIPsad
FASHION POLICE WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT HERsad

She died doing
what she loved, having surgery
performed on herlipsrsealed

COINCIDENCE:Joan Rivers was born 1933...
Today is Beyoncé' 33rd
Birthday..... Beyonce is born
1981, Joan Rivers dies at 81shocked

Someone crazy might consider it as "ILLUMINATI"
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Kelly32: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
masonkz:

Please shut the hell up. Not everyone is a Christian. And for all we know, she died a happy woman at a ripe old age of 81! Not many Nigerians at that age are strong enough. So better keep hoping to last that long instead of hating on someone that people have come to like the world over, including those she disses on TV!

Please think deep and wide about what this person said before asking him or her to shut up. The fact still remains that you and I where not there to be really sure she died a happy woman (May her soul rest in peace and no offence or judgement meant to the Lady) but the matter here is eternity not her happiness and may I use this opportunity to inform you that, even if the whole world likes you, that in itself is not a guarantee that God is pleased with you. Please think about this.

3 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Akshow: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
what's with u overzealous bigoted nairaland Christians? u think everyone is Christian? u think everyone believe in God? u seat down behind ur computer and type rubbish judging people, are u God? silly.

I'm a huge fan of Joan and I will really miss her. Nothing beats Joan river dishing out sarcasm on fashion police. she lived a wonderful life and brought smiles to millions of people . Adieu Joan

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by MrCork: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
...huh?.. U people no juan rivers ther in Nigeria?.... Truss me, u people r advancing (no offense) angry

2 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by AriDsexy(f): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Jibwillz: Suddenly every1 loves joan rivers now... Hypocrites 😞😞😞
Hmm,its not that,its just that when one dies,who forget d person's "wrong" and focus on the person's "right"....if you know her well,you'll know she latches @ celebs a great deal,but that's what makes the programme intresting.Fashion police won't be the same without her.RIP ma'am.
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by kayalla(f): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
sad news tot she pulled thru...RIP ICON
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kelly32:

Please think deep and wide about what this person said before asking him or her to shut up. The fact still remains that you and I where not there to be really sure she died a happy woman (May her soul rest in peace and no offence or judgement meant to the Lady) but the matter here is eternity not her happiness and may I use this opportunity to inform you that, even if the whole world likes you, that in itself is not a guarantee that God is pleased with you. Please think about this.

Oga. Not everyone believes in eternity, nor the Christian (or Muslim) version of eternity. Go preach eternity to the billions of Asians whom, because they aren't Christians, you'd assume would be going to hell.

She made people laugh. She lived to the age of 81.

For me, this is all I want out of life. Don't worry about her eternity, worry about yours, and hope (and pray) to live to her age, maybe then you can judge her.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by yungchop: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Shaakasi: Oh no!!
What will happen to fashion police nw sad
RIP u'd surely be missed
angry
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
She has finished her life course. The book she was promoting will sell like hot cake!
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
MrCork: ...huh?.. U people no juan rivers ther in Nigeria?.... Truss me, u people r advancing (no offense) angry

clown grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by leo1234(m): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
kreamidiva:

Lol at the bolded .... this lady sef.

Your bolded didn't work tongue tongue tongue
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by shejane: 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Surgery at 81?

She must be d reason for that jay Z song forever young

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Deiok(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ohhh, that woman, she got a very bad mouth.
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
nepp:

Na wa for you o! undecided

Africans; ruining moments since 10BC
Well unfortunately whatsoever we say today wouldn't change where she'll spend her eternity.
If she believed in God, he'll save her. But if she doesn't?........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suruche Arrested For Having Tattoo, Tagged A 'Cultist' (Video) / Odunlade Adekola Releases Pre-birthday Photos . / Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.