Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Joan Rivers Is Dead - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joan Rivers Is Dead (37039 Views)

Joan Rivers Is Dead / SAD NEWS: 81 Yr Old Comedian, Joan Rivers Is Dead / Breaking News!!!! Joan Rivers Is Dead!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Dymondgurl(f): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
kocvalour: "I blame my mother for my poor sex life," went one of her jokes. "All she told me was 'the man goes on top
and the woman underneath.' For three years my
husband and I slept in bunk beds."

RIP
lol...and another "Stacy Keibler's gown to the oscars is as golden as d wedding ring she'll neva get from George Clooney". I'll miss dt crazy old lady like crazy. I remember her introducing her daughter on fashion police as 'd child dat ripped her vajayjay to shreds during child birth' RIP Joan. D Joan Rangers will sorely miss u.

8 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Coldfeet(f): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bryan12: Show some respect to the dead.fool
Your mother is a bigger fool!! If you don't know that already know so now! Idi@t take you own advise and show respect to the living first.

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Eyah Gone too soon
RIP Joan Rivers
grin cry
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by AriDsexy(f): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
chimerase2: Rip to u ma hero
I luv the way she act her movie she is a no nonsense person like patience she is ma mentor cry
She has really touched ma life with her movies cry
*sobs grabs handky*
Death why why did u take her any frm us no more war film for me again cry
shocked shocked Are you for real??
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Lilimax(f): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
omg...Melissa would have been very devastated. Fine woman... Rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by graciousolo(m): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
I guess its been too much surgery for 1 person lipsrsealed.sorry oo but the first time i saw her and noticed the face surgery i just didnt like her #MuaBeingBlatant angry. But wat can i have against the dead
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by ToyinDipo(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Never new she was that old. 81?

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Knighttemplar(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Too bad the New world Order had to shut her up.
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by babystathopoulos: 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
If I say her death nor pain me eh, I lied. She was a funny old woman who says whatever she has to, chai! The E! Family would definitely miss you so much. Rest in peace Joan

2 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by 50calibre(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
This old jewish bit*ch was a vile human being with an unbridled tongue which had no limits. That tongue needs to be taken out and thrown into the river.

She had a hilarious personality & I did enjoy some her jokes, but her hateful and inhumane comments towards Gaza fueled my hatred for her.

Maybe the ill-wishes of poor Gazans finally caught up with her.

3 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by graciousolo(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
graciousolo: I guess its been too much surgery for 1 person lipsrsealed.sorry oo but the first time i saw her and noticed the face surgery i just didnt like her #MuaBeingBlatant angry. But wat can i have against the dead
but i kinda like her person.
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by quesra(f): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Darrn!! Cant imagine a better replacement for this peppermint spicy tongued utterly blunt old lady,she sure WAs unique
RIP Joan

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
Outward/superficial treatment can only take u this far.
Surgery upon surgery...all on the skin.Liver,Kidney heart and co. no benefit.No one lives forever. cry
R.I.P
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Prymestrr(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
kocvalour: "I blame my mother for my poor sex life," went one of her jokes. "All she told me was 'the man goes on top
and the woman underneath.' For three years my
husband and I slept in bunk beds."

RIP
Lol...dtz 1 hilarious joke...peace 2 d dead!!!

3 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
AriDsexy:
shocked shocked Are you for real??
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by kobonaire(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
eyeview: This is a woman who at her age should have drawn closer to her maker but she instead uses her show to make derogatory statement against God and Jesus christ. A woman who at her age should have been contented with her looks after countless plastic surgeries,but she keep subjecting herself to more plastic and enhancing surgeries. Its sad that she never made it alive from this last one, its sadder that she died at the peak of vanity. It would be saddest if she didn't make peace with that God she fondly mocked while her other vain friends and transgenders laughed.
I would have said Rest in Peace but I would be lying if she didn't know God.
another religious nutcase imposing his/her views on others. I wonder if you've ever read the part in your religious scripture where it states not to pass judgement on to others?

5 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Bank450(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Rip Joan

3 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by litetias(m): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Though those celebs she used to ridicule their fashion sense might be a little bit relieved, she was really a comic icon. RIP

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by DMerciful(m): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Judge not.....that ye might not be judged!
eyeview: This is a woman who at her age should have drawn closer to her maker but she instead uses her show to make derogatory statement against God and Jesus christ. A woman who at her age should have been contented with her looks after countless plastic surgeries,but she keep subjecting herself to more plastic and enhancing surgeries. Its sad that she never made it alive from this last one, its sadder that she died at the peak of vanity. It would be saddest if she didn't make peace with that God she fondly mocked while her other vain friends and transgenders laughed.
I would have said Rest in Peace but I would be lying if she didn't know God.

7 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by kobonaire(m): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
50calibre: This old jewish bit*ch was a vile human being with an unbridled tongue which had no limits. That tongue needs to be taken out and thrown into the river.

She had a hilarious personality & I did enjoy some her jokes, but her hateful and inhumane comments towards Gaza fueled my hatred for her.

Maybe the ill-wishes of poor Gazans finally caught up with her.
She was an edgy comedian and not a peace broker for Pete's sake ... some people are not able to separate humour from reality

7 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
RIP!

It's a sad news like Robin Williams.

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by rattlesnake(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dymondgurl: lol...and another "Stacy Keibler's gown to the oscars is as golden as d wedding ring she'll neva get from George Clooney". I'll miss dt crazy old lady like crazy. I remember her introducing her daughter on fashion police as 'd child dat ripped her vajayjay to shreds during child birth' RIP Joan. D Joan Rangers will sorely miss u.
I wish I understood Ur grammar but its not normal... undecided
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by 50calibre(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
kobonaire:
She was an edgy comedian and not a peace broker for Pete's sake ... some people are not able to separate humour from reality

I doubt you know what I'm talking about.
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by BodyKiss(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
MrCork: ...huh?.. U people no juan rivers ther in Nigeria?.... Truss me, u people r advancing (no offense) angry

How do you do this shît, how do you always succeed in making fôôl of yourself? lol. grin

2 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Dymondgurl(f): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
rattlesnake: I wish I understood Ur grammar but its not normal... undecided
ok, for starters, do u know who joan rivers is? If u do, then u will know were am coming from

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by sugaarbear(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
omg i cant believe shes gone
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Dymondgurl(f): 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
rattlesnake: I wish I understood Ur grammar but its not normal... undecided
ok, for starters, do u know who joan rivers is? If u do, then u will know were am coming from. By d way, I quoted someone's post so why don't u go to d post I quoted, den try to comprehend wat I posted. Capiche?

2 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
rattlesnake: BREAKING:

Legendary comedian Joan Rivers has died at the age of 81

DETAILS COMING
Comedy icon Joan Rivers has died due to complications from a vocal cord procedure, her daughter confirmed in a statement. "It is with great sadness that I announce the death of my mother, Joan Rivers," she said. Rivers went into cardiac arrest during surgery on August 28 and was put on life support shortly thereafter. She was 81 when she died.
Today, Rivers is best known for hosting E!'s Fashion Police and making jokes at the expense of celebrities (herself included), but her career as a comedian spans decades. She started appearing on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson in 1965 and was a regular guest host and writer by the early eighties, publicly crediting Carson — whom she considered her mentor — for her career. She was known for being a boundary-pushing comedian from the outset, joking about sex and marriage and abortion ("My friend has had 14 appendectomies, if you know what I mean"wink.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/news/a30673/joan-rivers-dies-at-81/?visibilityoverride&src=spr_FBPAGE&spr_id=1440_85337635
I thought she was discharged from the ER recently? This is really sad.
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by kingschild123(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Old mama
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by RFella(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
nikkyshyne: So sad. Never knew it would get to me like this. I have abused you countless times. I am so sorry Joan. So very sorry. Rest in peace.

Too late to eulogize dearie....she don cross border oh...
Re: Joan Rivers Is Dead by Kelly32: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
masonkz:

Oga. Not everyone believes in eternity, nor the Christian (or Muslim) version of eternity. Go preach eternity to the billions of Asians whom, because they aren't Christians, you'd assume would be going to hell.

She made people laugh. She lived to the age of 81.

For me, this is all I want out of life. Don't worry about her eternity, worry about yours, and hope (and pray) to live to her age, maybe then you can judge her.

Please get me right I have never said ''she will go to hell or not go to heaven'', but in reference to your point, making people laugh is NOT the essence of Life (again no offence to the lady). Sure in the course of life, we will make people laugh,but even if I spend my whole time in an exam hall making people laugh, will that Guarantee that I will pass that exam?

Also its the worry for my eternity that prompts me to talk more about it, and makes me drawing examples from the fact that 81 years to you might look like a lot or an achievement but believe me if its wasted, you will see the value of one hour and wish you had just an hour to correct it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Releases Pre-birthday Photos . / Suruche Arrested For Having Tattoo, Tagged A 'Cultist' (Video) / Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.