Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! (1913 Views)

I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. / Girls:please Read THIS Before Saying Yes I Do / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
On Sunday, August 31st, I decided to help a friend of mine convey drinks and food to his mum's church with my car because they were having a family thanksgiving celebration. After discharging the goods, I and my paddy enter one buka make we fill our rumbling stomachs, coupled with the fact that we have not had anything since morning and it was mid-day. We had our meal and were coming out when we stumbled on this pretty-looking damsel! I asked her where she was going and she said she was going to Jakpa Junction (for those familiar with Effurun and Warri). I decided to give her a lift (God knows I had no evil intention). While we were going, she spoke intelligently and seemed to be educated and an aje-butter!. We were almost approaching Jakpa when my paddy asked her if she could join us for the thanksgiving after-party at Udu (Warri pipo una know there). She hesitated but later agreed. We got home and in no time, she picked a book and started reading. My paddy told me that he kept 1000 naira in the book and he would need to go get something. I quickly excused her with the book in order to get the 1k. I searched and searched but couldn't find it. I asked even though I was embarrassed; she told me she didn't see anything. After then, she was no longer comfortable. She told us she would want to leave even if the party had not started. As I was going to drop her off, she adjusted her bust and the 1k note popped out grin She felt so ashamed. We didn't talk through out the journey. Naija girls, please give yourselves little respect, at least, little dignity. Stop belittling yourselves! Its not worth it! Please stop it! You are more than that!
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by dytbabe: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nice script bt u need try harder next time
Boring
Spits

1 Like

Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by omalistic(f): 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sooo.... because of this encounter you had with ONE girl, you generalized it? undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
dytbabe: Nice script bt u need try harder next time
Boring
Spits

Wetin be your problem? Are you among them? Call it script or whatever you like, but you know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by lirusehn(m): 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2014

Liar of a fox

undecided
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
omalistic: Sooo.... because of this encounter you had with ONE girl, you generalized it? undecided lipsrsealed

Oya, no vex but many can easily downgrade themselves for little change! If that bi.tch could do that, she could easily sleep with a man for 500 naira, in spite of her beauty and English.
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by dytbabe: 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Rapmoney:

Wetin be your problem? Are you among them? Call it script or whatever you like, but you know the truth.

I was nice with *nice* na
Ur story is so fake, faker than Idowuogbos nails
Hian
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
lirusehn:
Liar of a fox

undecided

I pity you. By their fruits, we shall know them. Na you be fox!
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
dytbabe:

I was nice with *nice* na
Ur story is so fake, faker than Idowuogbos nails
Hian

Taa getaway!!! You are one of them!
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by dytbabe: 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
Rapmoney:

Taa getaway!!! You are one of them!

Werey
grin grin grin

If u not careful, I will call SEUN to delete this ur yeye script
Anuofia
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:10am On Sep 05, 2014
dytbabe:

Werey
grin grin grin

If u not careful, I will call SEUN to delete this ur yeye script
Anuofia

You be mumu. Who invited you? Seun na ur boyfriend? Orue!
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by merieam16(f): 12:19am On Sep 05, 2014
Dis op can so lie for Africa huh undecided
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by omalistic(f): 12:24am On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=Rapmoney]

Oya, no vex but many can easily downgrade themselves for little change! If that bi.tch could do that, she could easily sleep with a man for 500 naira, in spite of her beauty and English.[/

I no vex o...U guys just like insulting Nigerian girls and its really annoying.
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:31am On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=omalistic][/quote]

A girl who has standard will not be insulted.
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by eph12(m): 12:43am On Sep 05, 2014
Just here to check their profile pics cool

1 Like

Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by omalistic(f): 12:53am On Sep 05, 2014
Rapmoney:
A girl who has standard will not be insulted.

a writer should choose his words wisely.

[/quote]
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by princemike2005(m): 12:55am On Sep 05, 2014
Rapmoney: On Sunday, August 31st, I decided to help a friend of mine convey drinks and food to his mum's church with my car because they were having a family thanksgiving celebration. After discharging the goods, I and my paddy enter one buka make we fill our rumbling stomachs, coupled with the fact that we have not had anything since morning and it was mid-day. We had our meal and were coming out when we stumbled on this pretty-looking damsel! I asked her where she was going and she said she was going to Jakpa Junction (for those familiar with Effurun and Warri). I decided to give her a lift (God knows I had no evil intention). While we were going, she spoke intelligently and seemed to be educated and an aje-butter!. We were almost approaching Jakpa when my paddy asked her if she could join us for the thanksgiving after-party at Udu (Warri pipo una know there). She hesitated but later agreed. We got home and in no time, she picked a book and started reading. My paddy told me that he kept 1000 naira in the book and he would need to go get something. I quickly excused her with the book in order to get the 1k. I searched and searched but couldn't find it. I asked even though I was embarrassed; she told me she didn't see anything. After then, she was no longer comfortable. She told us she would want to leave even if the party had not started. As I was going to drop her off, she adjusted her bust and the 1k note popped out grin She felt so ashamed. We didn't talk through out the journey. Naija girls, please give yourselves little respect, at least, little dignity. Stop belittling yourselves! Its not worth it! Please stop it! You are more than that!
Bros I understand u na d warri we dey d gals dem plenty.had similar experience @ airprt rd
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by jennylove7575(f): 1:02am On Sep 05, 2014
How can u use the misdeed of a kleptomaniac naija babe to draw conclusions on the rest of us?..Na wah for this okumagba story.. cheesy Abeg I wan go shitt..

1 Like

Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by marieolae(f): 1:02am On Sep 05, 2014
Lovin dis fke story
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by flolancracker: 1:25am On Sep 05, 2014
Most Nigerian girls are like this, albeit in one form or another.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by naijaboiy: 1:45am On Sep 05, 2014
So the act of one girl has made every nigerian girl a thief undecided

Nice Logic smiley
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by repogirl(f): 2:42am On Sep 05, 2014
Warri girls, more like not Naija girls!
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by Missmossy(f): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2014
See your mouth like Naija girls like all girls are like that,such a baseless generation. Tell your Warri girls or whatever part they are from to quit from suchtongue

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by nickz(m): 7:45am On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: How can u use the misdeed of a kleptomaniac naija babe to draw conclusions on the rest of us?..Na wah for this okumagba story.. cheesy Abeg I wan go shitt..
wadafuq!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by Medunah: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2014
Op, always remember to use d word 'some', stop generalizing dats if ur story is true sef
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by Superstar007(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2014
Op. I hope you got the money back sad
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by Tessy10: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2014
That part: she adjusted n d money popped out..very interesting fairy tale abi na tale by d moonlight..abi na grandma's tale
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2014
Tessy10: That part: she adjusted n d money popped out..very interesting fairy tale abi na tale by d moonlight..abi na grandma's tale

Be careful not to provoke the sleeping lion! Your left ear!
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:26am On Sep 07, 2014
Medunah: Op, always remember to use d word 'some', stop generalizing dats if ur story is true sef

I hear you ma. Na only u sabi tell true story.
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by Tessy10: 12:28am On Sep 07, 2014
Rapmoney:

Be careful not to provoke the sleeping lion! Your left ear!
lol...bros abeg no vex o..
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:29am On Sep 07, 2014
Missmossy: See your mouth like Naija girls like all girls are like that,such a baseless generation. Tell your Warri girls or whatever part they are from to quit from suchtongue

Nor let Warri girls catch you! Dem go beat you till you go poo poo for bodi.
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:32am On Sep 07, 2014
repogirl: Warri girls, more like not Naija girls!

naija girls are naija girls, anywhere!

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... / 7 Ways To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.