Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! (1916 Views)

I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. / Girls:please Read THIS Before Saying Yes I Do / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by brownlord: 2:01am On Sep 07, 2014
Make sense story, you conveyed food, and yet went to buy food in buka on Sunday morning. If you took food to thanks giving yet the people could not serve you before leaving the house....see your life?
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by swtdrms(m): 9:33am On Sep 07, 2014
I can hold brief for naija babes on dat, they don't steal, on a general note, they ain't like that...u may find some on rare occassion just as u can find some guys as wel on rare occassion....if u say they can b easily deceived, dat i no go argue abi sey na lie dem like, i go second u...

1 Like

Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by Rapmoney(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2014
brownlord: Make sense story, you conveyed food, and yet went to buy food in buka on Sunday morning. If you took food to thanks giving yet the people could not serve you before leaving the house....see your life?

I no blame you. Small pikin wey no know ogogoro go call am water.
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
Rapmoney:
naija girls are naija girls, anywhere!
nigga puhlease!!! Why would I steal a 1k note from a guy I met at a 'bukataria'? I would take it and top up the credit on my phone, right there and then. And you are crying blue-murder because of 1k.

"Naija guys are so stingy!!!" How does that make you feel?

Kleptomania is an illness anyway.
Re: Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
iyabodeh: nigga puhlease!!! Why would I steal a 1k note from a guy I met at a 'bukataria'? I would take it and top up the credit on my phone, right there and then. And you are crying blue-murder because of 1k.

"Naija guys are so stingy!!!" How does that make you feel?

Kleptomania is an illness anyway.

Naija guys are stingy? What about naija girls? When last did you help ur bf with funds?

Anyway, I love those legs of yours...that's if they are really yours grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is More Beautiful? / Am I Overthinking Things: Is He Just Being Friendly? / ***Dis Life Is Too Short 4 U To Kip Dat Tin...**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.