Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

African Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Mentality (3183 Views)

Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures / Who Keeps Raising Girls With This Mentality? / Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Mentality by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 03, 2015
It's done on us this days that majority of our women no longer place us men in our rightful place.majority of women disrespect us,want their own opinion to count and most of all talk to us men without respect.during the old days,we men were highly respect,u hardly see a female looking directly at our eyes,when women greet,they always jeck their knees in form of respect.married women respect their husband and take them as their small god and men's opinion always count but now is a diffrent thing entirely,some women this days don't want to be under men and even use dat as an excuse not to marry,we now have high rate of divours and women nowdays like to be the boss.why all of this?if all this is spill out,they would say african mentality.we are african and yes it's african mentality.let the white have their own mentality and let have ours.AFRICA!!! WE ARE PROUD OF WHO WE ARE.
Re: African Mentality by richidinho(m): 8:09pm On May 03, 2015
Re: African Mentality by Cholls(m): 8:12pm On May 03, 2015
my brother the source pls
Re: African Mentality by agarawu23(m): 8:14pm On May 03, 2015
I understand your point bro and I gv u kudos for the observation.

nothing is wrong with our mentality, just that majority of we guys make a wrong choice.

ladies of nowadays can't be compared with our mothers/grandmother's.

the choice is there for you to make. What do u expect from a girl you met in the club 24/7 and u later fall in love and marry her? it will take you years to change her ways and lifestyle.
Re: African Mentality by falconey(m): 8:15pm On May 03, 2015
where did you get this?
Re: African Mentality by MrDojo(m): 8:16pm On May 03, 2015
D rise of d feminist Movement..

#pawpaw is a type of food..
Re: African Mentality by loomer: 8:16pm On May 03, 2015
I wud have commented, but...
Re: African Mentality by demmy0325(m): 8:17pm On May 03, 2015
Re: African Mentality by PunkyOh(f): 8:19pm On May 03, 2015
Why put all the blame on women when some of the men have also adopted foreign mentality of expecting a woman to meet him halfway financially, etc? Have you seen threads here created by "men", groaning & moaning about having to spend more than they think they should on their women? What sane woman would find that attractive? Or even respect such a whiny man *shudders* The way I see it, they don't make men like the used to. Bunch of sissies these days masquerading as men.

2 Likes

Re: African Mentality by ronald4lif(m): 8:24pm On May 03, 2015
What era are you on? You think you're still in the medieval ages were women don't have an opinion and are subjugated by men to doing their bidding regardless of how inhumane they were?. And to think you're even bold to say when women consider men as mini-god it's a shame.

There's nothing as African mentality in suppressing and domineering over anyone. That's just one lame excuse we use to oppressing women not to air their opinion. Treat everyone like you want to be treated. Its that simple.

1 Like

Re: African Mentality by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
I understand your point bro and I gv u kudos for the observation.

nothing is wrong with our mentality, just that majority of we guys make a wrong choice.

ladies of nowadays can't be compared with our mothers/grandmother's.

the choice is there for you to make. What do u expect from a girl you met in the club 24/7 and u later fall in love and marry her? it will take you years to change her ways and lifestyle.

You are a waste of space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Mentality by MrsChima(f): 8:35pm On May 03, 2015
PunkyOh:
Why put all the blame on women when some of the men have also adopted foreign mentality of expecting a woman to meet him halfway financially, etc? Have you seen threads here created by "men", groaning & moaning about having to spend more than they think they should on their women? What sane woman would find that attractive? Or even respect such a whiny man *shudders* The way I see it, they don't make men like the used to. Bunch of sissies these days masquerading as men.

GOTDAMN! I think you are sexy (no homo) smiley

Standing ovation!!!
Re: African Mentality by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 03, 2015
Andrew114:
It's done on us this days that majority of our women no longer place us men in our rightful place.majority of women disrespect us,want their own opinion to count and most of all talk to us men without respect.during the old days,we men were highly respect,u hardly see a female looking directly at our eyes,when women greet,they always jeck their knees in form of respect.married women respect their husband and take them as their small god and men's opinion always count but now is a diffrent thing entirely,some women this days don't want to be under men and even use dat as an excuse not to marry,we now have high rate of divours and women nowdays like to be the boss.why all of this?if all this is spill out,they would say african mentality.we are african and yes it's african mentality.let the white have their own mentality and let have ours.AFRICA!!! WE ARE PROUD OF WHO WE ARE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Mentality by agarawu23(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are a waste of space
see em! better change your life from bad to good becos nobody will listen to your story if u can't make a good wife
Re: African Mentality by Brugo(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2015
MrDojo:
#pawpaw is a type of food..

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: African Mentality by PunkyOh(f): 8:37pm On May 03, 2015
MrsChima:

GOTDAMN! I think you are sexy (no homo) smiley

Standing ovation!!!

lol @ sexy. Thanks smiley
Re: African Mentality by Brugo(m): 8:39pm On May 03, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: African Mentality by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
see em! better change your life from bad to good becos nobody will listen to your story if u can't make a good wife

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Mentality by MrDojo(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2015
grin
Brugo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bro....I dnt knw w@ pawpaw is doin to me Ooooo......
Re: African Mentality by agarawu23(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2015
Justfollowit:
just tell us u r here to share memes u just downloaded.

you can now swerve and lick my balls--------->>>>>>>
Re: African Mentality by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
just tell us u r here to share memes u just downloaded.

you can now swerve and lick my balls--------->>>>>>>

Re: African Mentality by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 03, 2015
PunkyOh:
in old times,wives also help their men.all groaning is because some women are not helping matters
Re: African Mentality by lilmax(m): 8:46pm On May 03, 2015
@op we have weaklings these days as men,men who can't take decisions on their own, men who lean on their wive's money

How do you expect a woman who is the "breadwinner of the home to respect the idi.ot(husband) who cannot provide for the family? men need to wake up, if you need respect then play your role as a man,this is the reason why we have women with no respect, make your money, always provide for the family, don't depend on her money and show me a woman who cannot respect that cool

1 Like

Re: African Mentality by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
What era are you on? You think you're still in the medieval ages were women don't have an opinion and are subjugated by men to doing their bidding regardless of how inhumane they were?. And to think you're even bold to say when women consider men as mini-god it's a shame.

There's nothing as African mentality in suppressing and domineering over anyone. That's just one lame excuse we use to oppressing women not to air their opinion. Treat everyone like you want to be treated. Its that simple.
please read my post again,i am talking abt respect not oppressing women and for crying out loud,how where they oppress?
Re: African Mentality by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 03, 2015
falconey:
where did you get this?
from my head and observation
Re: African Mentality by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 03, 2015
Cholls:
my brother the source pls
keep asking........
Re: African Mentality by PunkyOh(f): 8:52pm On May 03, 2015
Andrew114:
in old times,wives also help their men.all groaning is because some women are not helping matters

They helped with what since being a housewife was the only "career" for women back then?
Re: African Mentality by Cholls(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2015
Andrew114:
keep asking........
my brother source pls...
Re: African Mentality by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 03, 2015
@Andrew114
undecided
If men were to be considered as mini-gods, it would be a crime to even tag you as a boy-child.

Thanks to your threads, it is no brainer to realise how less of a human you are grin

Re: African Mentality by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

They helped with what since being a housewife was the only "career" for women back then?
they do have other career and not totaly dependent on their husband.nt like many of our girls this days.
Re: African Mentality by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 03, 2015
Justfollowit:
@Andrew114
undecided
If men were to be considered as mini-gods, it would be a crime to even tag you as a boy-child.

Thanks to your threads, it is no brainer to realise how less of a human you are grin

when i say mini god,i mean they highly respect men.and less bfor i forget,thanks for the insult,it doesn't add or take anything away frm me.
Re: African Mentality by PunkyOh(f): 9:08pm On May 03, 2015
Andrew114:
they do have other career and not totaly dependent on their husband.nt like many of our girls this days.

I don't agree but let's just leave it there for argument's sake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romancing And Sex / Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? / 25+ Unbelievable Pics Of Mothers And Daughters Who Look Almost The Same Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.