Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co (9958 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by nigerianvenom(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Welcome bro,GEJ is trying his best to bring nigeria out of the dungeon the likes of tinubu and buhari placed her.
Welcome

2 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
@ Point B. I do not support political parties as well which I made clear. I support individuals and hate hypocrites.

Here is my point.

APC call people corrupt etc but once they join APC, they automatically become progressives.

It is a no brainer really that people are being deceived by these politicians

I don't support politicians but love technocrats.

Again to me APC and PDP are the same parties to me.

APC should stop their hypocricy

Typing from phone

6 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Dreyl(m): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem: This is the same Alj harem. I apologise for my pass misappropriated attacks on likes of Beaf, SincereNigeria and co

I have come to realise that I have been deceived all along with the tag name Progressives etc

APC is a fraudulent party and the reality is that we Nigerians don't yet have an opposition because APC is just made up of past PDP members claiming they are progressives now they have joined the Tinubu empire.

Who is deceiving who here.

GEJ is actually doing his best although he has some short comings which still annoys me but all in all no one is perfect only God. I hope APC Progressives understand that.

Attacking the president's every decision is not the solution unless you just want power rather than serve. I expect APC to provide solutions to the problems facing this country, afterall they are all in service not power hungry.

Lastly, the revenue Lagos gets to the level of development and double taxation is just appalling. The level of corruption in Lagos is so much, it has actually indebted Lagos state.

Now APC defence will be " America and othr advance countries also have huge debts" but I tell them to compare the level of development, population size, Land mass compare to a small state like Lagos.

I am not a politician but APC political party is much much worse than PDP.

Lets compare states

Can Lagos be compared to Akwa Ibom or Cross rivers ?

N O NO

you have been forgiven,go and sin no more!
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
Are you kidding me? Is it the same Akwa Ibom I stayed for three months?
This OP is high on cow dung
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
Firefire:

I am deeply sorry, Tinubu is on the path of failure. sad

SW will NEVER vote Buhari as President.
And when did you become the spokesperson for the SW. Nonsense!!
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by obayaya(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
barcanista: that fo.ol will not make any comments without quoting or mentioning barcanista. He's clearly pained that the progressives are whipping them. Anyway, I have decided to ignore him. There are some sensible PDP wagons that I respect and engage them herem not that dude and his likes

Adonbelieveit cheesy.

Nigga is even scared of getting into my mentions? cheesy

Don't be scared... I ain't fighting with you. Just giving you a brotherly advice grin

4 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
harde2lah: Can Lagos be compared to Akwa Ibom or Cross rivers ?
Are you kidding me? Is it the same Akwa Ibom I stayed for three months?
This OP is high on cow dung
People say things that defies commonsense and dwarf logic
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
I find it incredible that folks actually there's any difference between APC and PDP. For all of our politicians, vying for office is all about power and nothing more, each and everyone of them will decamp from PDP to APC and vice-versa as long as their personal interest is served. I could not give a rat's ar5e about either party.

I suppose the OP is beginning to see the halos on PDP stalwarts undecided

2 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Firefire(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
barcanista: What Truth Chief Firefire?

Truth of coming out of them and torch not the unclean...

What accord Light has to do with darkness

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Firefire(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
harde2lah:
And when did you become the spokesperson for the SW. Nonsense!!

Since 1999 AD

Believe it or leave it...

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by PointB: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem: @ Point B. I do not support political parties as well which I made clear. I support individuals and hate hypocrites.

Here is my point.

APC call people corrupt etc but once they join APC, they automatically become progressives.

It is a no brainer really that people are being deceived by these politicians

I don't support politicians but love technocrats.

Again to me APC and PDP are the same parties to me.

APC should stop their hypocricy

Typing from phone

All clear and all correct,

At least we can agree on this point you've raised, and of course reserve our right to disagree on other things! cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way, which ethnic groups do you claim these days - Half Igbo-Kanuri, Hausa, or Yoruba, or Itshekiri? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Funny guy
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
Firefire:

Truth of coming out of them and torch not the unclean...

What accord Light has to do with darkness

hahaha when looking at the PDP they parade men and women that has plunged the country into a mess and they seem not to be willing to embrace change. I am a liberal by political leaning, my opposition to the pdp is not based on "individuals" per se but actions of government and antecedents of some PDP bigwigs. That doesn't mean I wish the PDP and her members bad... I don't. I wish them well and even want the government of Jonathan to succeed but so sad .
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Firefire(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
barcanista: hahaha when looking at the PDP they parade men and women that has plunged the country into a mess and they seem not to be willing to embrace change. I am a liberal by political leaning, my opposition to the pdp is not based on "individuals" per se but actions of government and antecedents of some PDP bigwigs. That doesn't mean I wish the PDP and her members bad... I don't. I wish them well and even want the government of Jonathan to succeed but so sad .

Is okay. I see you returning... grin

Till then enjoy FRESH AIR FREE-OF-CHARGE

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
naijababe: I find it incredible that folks actually there's any difference between APC and PDP. For all of our politicians, vying for office is all about power and nothing more, each and everyone of them will decamp from PDP to APC and vice-versa as long as their personal interest is served. I could not give a rat's ar5e about either party.
I suppose the OP is beginning to see the halos on PDP stalwarts undecided

My point exactly, they are all the same so APC should stop painting cheap progressive mentality

My awori sister, I am not in anyway connected to PDP or APC. Just stating the obvious
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
PointB:

All clear and all correct,

At least we can agree on this point you've raised, and of reserve our right to agree on other things! cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way, which ethnic groups do you claim these days - Half Igbo-Kanuri, Hausa, or Yoruba, or Itshekiri? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Funny guy

Hahaha, I am actually awori of the Yoruba ethnic group from Lagos island isale gangan
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by PointB: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem:

Hahaha, I am actually awori of the Yoruba ethnic group from Lagos island isale gangan

hehehehe,

Okay oo. Please don't change your ethnic group again oo, else the little credibility you still have will be completely eroded!

Anyway, welcome to the good side.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Firefire:

Is okay. I see you returning... grin

Till then enjoy FRESH AIR FREE-OF-CHARGE
it may be the other way Sir grin
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by 5thNOTE: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
Though Tinubu wants a to become another Godfather in nigeria politics which is very unbearable, GEJ is working in the speed of Snail that one is confused. But yet Gej is better
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem: This is the same Alj harem. I apologise for my pass misappropriated attacks on likes of Beaf, SincereNigeria and co

I have come to realise that I have been deceived all along with the tag name Progressives etc

APC is a fraudulent party and the reality is that we Nigerians don't yet have an opposition because APC is just made up of past PDP members claiming they are progressives now they have joined the Tinubu empire.

GEJ is actually doing his best although he has some short comings which still annoys me but all in all no one is perfect only God. I hope APC Progressives understand that.

Attacking the president's every decision is not the solution unless you just want power rather than serve. I expect APC to provide solutions to the problems facing this country, afterall they are all in service not power hungry.

Lastly, the revenue Lagos gets to the level of development and double taxation is just appalling. The level of corruption in Lagos is so much, it has actually indebted Lagos state.

Now APC defence will be " America and othr advance countries also have huge debts" but I tell them to compare the level of development, population size, Land mass compare to a small state like Lagos.

Lets compare states

N O NO

Welcome bro!

In APC, one can see HYPOCRISY walking on two legs.

GEJ has his faults but he is still far far better than of the shameless thieves and hypocrites congregated in APC. Hypocrites who will tell you that Lagos, Oyo, Ogun and other APC controlled states are doing VERY WELL but that Nigeria is retrogressing. I guess those states are no longer part of APC's Nigeria.

Meanwhile, why was this thread moved to the general section when politics is written all over the thread? Is someone afraid of something?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by ideology(m): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
2015 - expect lots of surprises

but from the body languages that i have observed after Ekiti elections

APC may be devolved after lots of betrayal in 2015 cry

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by deeobserver209(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2014

Lets compare states

N O NO

You are highly welcome to the light.

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Okijajuju1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Alj Harem joining [size=19pt]PDP[/size] is like that of Apostle Paul when he converted from Saul to Paul..

AljHarem would also be a great campaigner of President Goodluck and draw many APC SINNERS Supporters from darkness into the light.

grin

[size=19pt]PDP from 1999 - Nigeria becomes MYGERIA. grin [/size]
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by monex(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
ilugunn:

I am not talking about Lagos but SW. Are there no tens of millions of Igbos in the SW other than Lagos?

are there more igbos in Ekiti than Cross River. I honestly would like something factual.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by jmaine: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Welcome bro!

In APC, one can see HYPOCRISY walking on two legs.

LOlz . . . . grin

4 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2014

Lets compare states

N O NO

It takes a real man to take a stand even when it is unpopular in the group

5 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
obayaya:

Old wine in a new bottle?

I thought the new moniker is you turning a new leaf?

And What has your post got to do with this thread?

Don't get it twisted undecided
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Gboliwe: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
Lol @ Tomakint. grin

@topic, welcome. Others have said what needs to be said I believe. I wonder quite often these days why any right thinking Nigerian will choose to be associated with the Jan ja weeds

5 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
ilugunn:

It has everything to do with this thread because the last I checked APC states are more populated than PDP/APGA states

Dude.

I will suggest that you stop the misrepresentation and identity confusion.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Gboliwe: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

Dude.

I will suggest that you stop the misrepresentation and identity confusion.
Are you talking to yourself or someone who has nothing better to do is trying to be you?

Can't wait to see a thread like this from you. I will personally give 100 nairalanders 100mb each.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Gboliwe:
Are you talking to yourself or someone who has nothing better to do is trying to be you?

Can't wait to see a thread like this from you. I will personally give 100 nairalanders 100mb each.

Shut up!

I trusted you.....but you messed up.

I'm not a politician, but I will vote against GEJ ineptitude in 2015. He doesn't represent the best that Nigeria can offer.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Gboliwe: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

Shut up!

I trusted you.....but you messed up.

I'm not a politician, but I will vote against GEJ ineptitude in 2015. He doesn't represent the best that Nigeria can offer.

Trusted me with what?

Sey its Atiku that is better than His Excellency, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
Gboliwe: Trusted me with what?

Sey its Atiku that is better than His Excellency, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?

Atiku may be better or may not be better...until we try him out.

GEJ has proven incapable of managing a diverse and complex nation like Nigeria.....that is a fact!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Kenyatta Held Talks With Kayode Fayemi, A Special Envoy From Nigeria / Obiano Rewards Victorious Anambra Debate Team, Top Scorers In FG Common Entrance / 2,000 Pvcs Seized From Expatriates In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.