Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,313 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co (9933 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by poiZon: 8:43am On Sep 06, 2014
Firefire: YOU TOO CAN BE FREE
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by poiZon: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2014
barcanista: Do you really want us to compare Lagos and Akwa Ibom States?

by what modalities will u use to compare both states, is it by age, land mass, population, financial autonomy, monthly allocation, internally generated revenues or by leaders?
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Gbawe: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2014
berem: no one is hacking my account. Dem neva born the person well. sad

Aljharem is a confused soul. Anyone taking him serious is doing it on his own peril. Good luck in your newly found romance with the Jonathanians.

Thank you. He has always being a confused soul. Very deceitful as well with a pathologically deviant hatred of Tinubu. To him, Tinubu is President and c-in-c of Nigeria to be blamed for everything officially responsible leaders are failing to do. He is a snake, Chameleon and divisive charlatan rolled in one. I join you to wish him 'good luck' in his new-found romance with the PDP same way the APC wished Ribadu, Ikimi, FFK and Sheriff good luck and god-speed on their 'travels'.

The confused lair should just officially embrace his PDP pals instead of speaking vilely against those of us who have exercised our rights to pitch our tent with the APC. That is always the issues with these PDP boy. All of them are clannish extremists and glorified Shekaus. Tinubu is going nowhere. He is not the problem of Nigeria. While Jonathan callously and inhumanly supervised the looting of billions of dollars that has now left our Army an ill-equipped force that runs away from Boko boys, to the derision of Nigeria worldwide, his bigoted and fundamentalist supporters have the nerve to round on Tinubu daily online while their messiah is thoroughly messing up Nigeria. Lunacy. Nigeria is one big asylum anyway with psychos running around loose everywhere so i am not surprised this mad Alhaji is here talking BS.

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by ola6: 8:52am On Sep 06, 2014
Why are they angry?! grin Alhaji, good choice. Let them burn with haterade...lol
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by poiZon: 8:54am On Sep 06, 2014
illugun:

My point is that this thread is very unnecessary.

that s ur point, hv u forgotten ur point cant change even the policy being established by ur landlord?
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by ola6: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2014
The hypocrisy of APC has been exposed yet again. Once you are in their fold, you are a "progressive and sophisticated". Once you leave their fold, wahala wa o! You become a Tan member, stupi.d, anti progressive and all what not. Citizens of Nairaland, are these the people you want in Nigeria or Lagos?

5 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by poiZon: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2014
obayaya:

Look at you cheesy

You're the biggest joke on this section these days. I'm only trying to point that out to you.

The problem I have with your threads is that they're always created to impress your bosses on here rather than out of conviction. Now that's pathetic.

Man up boy!!! And stop grovelling for recognition and approval.

d boy is becomng a nuance in evry sphere esp when d name godswill akpabio is mentioned. it prickles him to a point that he cant even hide evil agender in him. they say charity begins at home, u r APC n apc is THE RULING party in ur home state rivers, yet u take ur charity to lagos. praising the wonders of fashola, ogbeni, buhari, even thievery kwankwasiya to ur amiable amaechi who to apc has done more in apc than when he was in pdp. i feel his hatred for akpabio, he slapped amaechi n discreetly threw him outta pdp, that s beef.

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Gbawe: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

He is a very old member here.....

Anyway.....I don't think I'm really disappointed. He is a PDP guy since time immemorial and I wonder the essence of this thread...

There is no essence to this thread. It is just Aljharem 'doing his thing' when he has forgotten to take his meds. Those of us who know him well here are aware of his antecedent. He is not someone to be taken seriously and is exactly 100% like Femi Fani-Kayode. Aljharem has always been known for his deceit, lies and 'all things to all men' sycophancy. The post below is from 2011. Shocking some people never ever change or mellow with age. Tomorrow, he will be here 'apologising' to APC Nairalanders. He does this all the time and it is those who do not know him who will take him seriously.

https://www.nairaland.com/800634/nairaland-movie-cast

Alj Harem: very interesting dude. He has a gr8 energy discussing on Igbo related thread. He has a kanuri father,igbo mother,yoruba aunt and ijaw uncle just to bully pple during arguments. Very funny a guy.

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by poiZon: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2014
EddyNumerouno: just tot to share this
1. Akwa Ibom. 31LGCs. N69.4bn
2. Rivers. 23 LGCs. N67.6bn
3. Delta. 23 LGCs. N62.2bn
4. Bayelsa. 8 LGCs. N50.4bn
5. Kano. 44 LGCs. N34.5bn
6. Lagos. 20 LGCs. N30.0bn
7. Katsina. 34 LGCs. N25.5bn
8. Ondo. 18 LGCs. N24.8bn
9. Oyo. 33 LGCs. N24.6bn
10.Kaduna. 23 LGCs. N23.7bn
11 BORNO. 27 LGCS. 22.1BN
12 NIGER. 25 LGCS. 22.1BN
13.IMO. 27LGCS. 21.9BN
14.JIGAWA. 27LGCS. 21.6bn
15.BAUCHI. 20LGCS. 21.4BN
16.EDO. 18LGCS. 20.6BN
17.BENUE. 23LGCS.20.2BN
18.SOKOTO. 23LGCS. 19.8BN
19.KOGI. 21LGCS. 18.8BN
20.OSUN. 30LGCS. 18.76BN
21.ANAMBRA. 21LGCS. 18.74BN
22.ADAMAWA. 21LGCS. 18.6BN
23.KEBBI. 21LGCS. 18.3BN
24.OGUN. 20LGCS. 17.8BN
25.ABIA. 17LGCS. 17.48BN
26.TARABA. 16LGCS. 17.3BN
27.YOBE. 17LGCS. 17BN
28.PLATEAU. 17LGCS. 16.9BN
29.ZAMFARA. 14LGCS. 16.7BN
30.CROSS RIVERS. 18LGCS. 16.5BN
31.ENUGU. 17LGCS. 16.4BN
32.KWARA. 16LGCS. 15.6BN
33.EKITI. 16LGCS. 13.8BN
34.NASSARAWA. 13LGCS. 13.67BN
35.GOMBE. 11LGCS. 13.65
36.EBONYI. 13LGCS. 12.6BN
37.FCT-ABUJA. 6LGCS. 3.2BN

BELLOW IS THE LIST OF HUGE DEPT PROFILE FOR ALL STATES IN THE FEDERATION

Its Time to ask your Governors what they have been doing with all these debts they have accrued despite the huge monthly allocation they get from the Federal Govt.

Do you think these huge debt pile up is warranted especially by a state like Lagos with a massive monthly Internal Generated Revenue (IGR) of more than 50 billion Naira? And these are just external debts and not Local debts owed to contractors, bankers etc..

Nigerians, ask YOUR Governors questions! They are there to serve!
Below is the list state by state!

Kano owes $61.7million
Katsina owes $74.6million
Akwa Ibom owes $61.6 million
Cross River owes $113million
Kebbi owes $47.8million
Kogi owes $33.8million
Imo owes $51.9million
Kwara owes $45.5million
Lagos owes $611.2 million
Nassarawa owes $36.9 million
Kaduna owes $215.6million
Niger owes $29.7million
Anambra owes $26.7million
Ogun state owes $102million
Ondo owes $51.8 million
Osun owes $62.7million
Oyo owes $76.6million
Plateau owes $21.9million
Rivers owes $36.6million
Jigawa owes $33.6million
Gombe owes $31.7million
Enugu owes $50million
Delta owes $18.9million
Ekiti owes $36.1million
Edo owes $42.7 million
Ebonyi owes $41.5million
Bayelsa owes $28million
Bornu owes $24.1million
Benue owes 28.4million
Bauchi owes $67.1million
Adamawa owes $30.2million
Abia state owes $35.9 million

yea, so this should be a basis for comparism
culled from http://mienpamo./

u didnt give profile of hw much each states contribute to the fed government purse, pls do that so the profiling will be complete. thnx
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Gbawe: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The APC virus, called Gbawe, has invaded this thread, littering everywhere with his lenghty, senseless epistles.

Welcome Ifeanyi. Mr. village herbalist pretending to be a "medical doctor on sabbatical" now for several years. Hope you have not killed anyone in Enugu hawking herbal "Ebola cure" from Street to Street? Mumu 419ner, you better find your level or I will deal with you thoroughly today. Wannabe, mi O kin se egbe eh. Do I make myself clear?

3 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2014
Okijajuju1:

If you are not older than Nigeria, then you have no right to say such things like; 'the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria'.

And to think that your choice for replacing President Goodluck is to put in Buhari who truncated Nigerias democracy once is even more laughable.
Economics of Nigeria will help you know that this government is the worst! Where were we in 2010 and where are we now?

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2014
Gbawe:

Welcome Ifeanyi. Mr. village herbalist pretending to be a "medical doctor on sabbatical" now for several years. Hope you have not killed anyone in Enugu hawking herbal "Ebola cure" from Street to Street? Mumu 419ner, you better find your level or I will deal with you thoroughly today. Wannabe, mi O kin se egbe eh. Do I make myself clear?
grin grin grin
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by poiZon: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2014
jaymichael: So also was Calabar.

hw long was calabar capital of nigeria? compare to yrs lagos was n still is.......

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Superstar5: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2014
Smh for aljharem..
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by tomakint: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2014
enigmaotr:
Economics of Nigeria will help you know that this government is the worst! Where were we in 2010 and where are we now?
Will you please expatiate on this bogus claim of yours "worst indeed"! 7 pages counting, yet no reasonable and convincing points from the Janjaweedians to counter Aljharem's brilliant submissions other than the usual tantrum-throwing and cussing from the clowns!
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by poiZon: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The APC virus, called Gbawe, has invaded this thread, littering everywhere with his lenghty, senseless epistles.

i tire o. summary no dey him brain.

7 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Superstar5: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2014
shut up..

tomakint:
Will you please expatiate on this bogus claim of yours "worst indeed"!
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by tomakint: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2014
Superstar5: shut up..

Boko Haram supporter, I will not be tempted to condescend to your level......this thread is too interesting to be derailed........Mr Superbrat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Superstar5: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2014
Who then are you? Intelligentsia?

tomakint:
Boko Haram supporter, I will not be tempted to condescend to your level......this thread is too interesting to be derailed........Mr Superbrat
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2014
Aljharem, you're confused. You've always been a supporter of PDP, but a support of the Yoruba cause. The two are different. You allowed yourself to be confused by some confused Igbo people who labels any supporter of APC, a Yoruba. What you should have done was to try to clear the air on Aljharem and OrlandoOwoh being two different people: both of them have been confused (especially on issues on Yoruba and Igbo) to be the same person. While Aljharem supports PDP, OrlandoOwoh supports APC. This thread is unnecessary, especially appologizing to Sincer9gerian, Beaf, Tomakint, PointB, etc: you're all comrades in party politics. I see you fighting those of them like PointB, Chino, Evergreen, Dozzybaba, etc that are tribal bigots.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Tolexander: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2014
slimghost: APC and hypocrisy! Now Alhjarem is stupid,foolish and daft because he is now anti-APC?. LOL.
Part of the reasons sensible Nigerians dont take APC and their urchins seriously.
Anyway, shout out to my hommie Tolexander. The only smart APC dude on NL.
slimghost!!!

Where have you been bro? Long time!

I'm not an APC supporter o, i've always been non-partisan from time.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
tomakint:
Will you please expatiate on this bogus claim of yours "worst indeed"!
I'll give one reason if you could tell me the impact of Subsidy removal on the socio-economic wellbeing of the Nigerian masses.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Aljharem, you're confused. You've always been a supporter of PDP, but a support of the Yoruba cause. The two are different. You allowed yourself to be confused by some confused Igbo people who labels any supporter of APC, a Yoruba. What you should have done was to try to clear the air on Aljharem and OrlandoOwoh being two different people: both of them have been confused (especially on issues on Yoruba and Igbo) to be the same person. While Aljharem supports PDP, OrlandoOwoh supports APC. This thread is unnecessary, especially appologizing to Sincer9gerian, Beaf, Tomakint, PointB, etc: you're all comrades in party politics. I see you fighting those of them like PointB, Chino, Evergreen, Dozzybaba, etc that are tribal bigots.
And you excluded yourself from the list of tribal bigots, pleas clap for yourself. WELLDONE

3 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by 1ReBoRn: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Gbawe:

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Tolexander: 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
aljharem: This is the same Alj harem. I apologise for my pass misappropriated attacks on likes of Beaf, SincereNigeria and co

I have come to realise that I have been deceived all along with the tag name Progressives etc

APC is a fraudulent party and the reality is that we Nigerians don't yet have an opposition because APC is just made up of past PDP members claiming they are progressives now they have joined the Tinubu empire.

Who is deceiving who here.

GEJ is actually doing his best although he has some short comings which still annoys me but all in all no one is perfect only God. I hope APC Progressives understand that.

Attacking the president's every decision is not the solution unless you just want power rather than serve. I expect APC to provide solutions to the problems facing this country, afterall they are all in service not power hungry.

Lastly, the revenue Lagos gets to the level of development and double taxation is just appalling. The level of corruption in Lagos is so much, it has actually indebted Lagos state.

Now APC defence will be " America and othr advance countries also have huge debts" but I tell them to compare the level of development, population size, Land mass compare to a small state like Lagos.

I am not a politician but APC political party is much much worse than PDP.

Lets compare states

Can Lagos be compared to Akwa Ibom or Cross rivers ?

N O NO

Who is deceiving who here.
i sincerely love this your post. When the issue of the alliance started, i actually thought there was going to be a viable opposition, thinking APC will live up to the expected opposition we are all expecting in Nigeria. Hence, the reason for this my post then seeing one of the threads;
Tolexander: I am not really bothered about the power sharing formula of the APC.
All i want is another viable party that can stand head to head and match the super power of the present PDP. So that when an administration fails to perform, we can turn our focus to another party for deliverance. And won't continue to wander in the same wilderness of mediocrity.
When the Americans were experiencing the great depression under the administration of Calvin Coolidge and Herbert Clark Hoover, all Republicans in the year 1929 to 1940s, the americans had to go for the next party for salvation in the Democrats presenting Franklin Delano Roosevelt. And it worked.
We don't need being stereotyped and glued to a party, this is democracy for goodness sake.
But the problem with nigerian politics is the same people keep on crossing carpets and changing party.
https://www.nairaland.com/1220737/apc-fashola-oshiomhole-okorocha-tipped#14688585

My bro, all i'm seeing is a party envying the national cake PDP enjoys.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by tomakint: 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
enigmaotr:
I'll give one reason if you could tell me the impact of Subsidy removal on the socio-economic wellbeing of the Nigerian masses.
Do you care to know how many souls the SURE-P scheme is feeding across the nation? Afterall, it's a fallout of the subsidy removal...
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
tomakint:
Do you care to know how many souls the SURE-P scheme is feeding across the nation? Afterall, it's a fallout of the subsidy removal...
I do, if you can tell me the millions of souls negatively affected by subsidy removal.
By the way, I'd like to know if the Government have paid SURE-P beneficiaries yet? They were owed 6 months allowance as at July ending. As at then, the FG haven't execute any capital project
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by tomakint: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
I never knew aljharem is this loaded and a bundle of talent until now.......still trending yet no refuttable debates from APShit clowns in the house. This is serious shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by tomakint: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
enigmaotr:
I do, if you can tell me the millions of souls negatively affected by subsidy removal.
By the way, has the Government paid SURE-P beneficiaries yet? They were owed 6 months allowance as at July ending.
Their allowances were released to respective States without delay......if no payment is made as you claimed, can we have the names of those States since you know. As for the other statistics, google is your friend.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
tomakint:
Their allowances were released to respective States without delay......if no payment is made as you claimed, can we have the names of those States since you know. As for the other statistics, google is your friend.
It's a popular believe that 95% of our national wealth are being controlled by 5% of the population, while the remaining 5%, by 95% of the masses. If our population is 170 million as they claim, then approximately 162 million people are suffering under this policy. And don't forget that most of the people enjoying almost all the wealth actually enjoy 100% subsidy at the expense of the masses. So I need no google to tell me that.
As for SURE-P, I actually heard Kwara State Chairman of the programme admitting the beneficiaries are being owed 6 months allowance in July.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... / 9th Assembly: Senate To Officially Inform Buhari, International Bodies Of Commen / Libya To Execute 220 Nigerians By Tomorrow 8/7/09 for being illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.