Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co (9952 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by OAUTemitayo: 12:09am On Sep 06, 2014
AbdH:

Mr OP, you once admitted a long time ago on this forum that you were a member of PDP and you never concealed your disdain for APC most especially Tinubu. Now that you are pretending to be a former admirer of APC and a new lover of PDP, I therefore ask like you, 'who is deceiving who here?'
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by djfaithy: 12:10am On Sep 06, 2014
aljharem:

If truly you are from Lagos then you must be very dum.b to support APC. What sort of people are we breeding in the SW.

You allow a man from Osun to insult your OBAs and the Awolowo family just because they are not in support of him.

You allow a man to trade your region as he likes, first of all to GEJ now to Buhari like his personal business ?

You allow a party to have such HUGE AMOUNT OF DEBTS just because he builds malls, a bridge and plants flowers

You allow a party to rubbish Awolowo and Jakande's legecy by increasing a state university school fees ?

You allow a man to pride himself so much that he calls himself LAGOS.

who is stu.pid now
I guess we should start cursing the man that named his child "washington" seems you've been a mole in APC e camp all these while, anyways whatever make you sleep at night.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by ola6: 12:11am On Sep 06, 2014
OP
You have seen the light. It took me a while as well but I thank my God showing me the way. You see, APC thrives on sentiment and the "back in the old days!" aka Awolowo's days. The thing is we all LOVE Awolowo; he was a visionary like no other. He singlehandedly led the Yorubas from an ancient ethnic group to a 21st century group of educated professionals who pronounced our culture, intelligence and ways to other Nigerians and the rest of the world. However, our source of greatest pride has also become our GREATEST weakness. Tinubu-ole has tapped and exploited this to his personal advantage. He now uses Lagos funds to build his personal empire. He owns the choicest properties and estate in Lagos. He uses all of Yoruba (Land, resource and most especially people) as a bargaining chip to cut deals for himself and family.

To consolidate power, he threw jabs at Yeye Yoruba, Mrs Awolowo, the family; and the OBAS. Just recently, he called all the obas "useless".

These so called Yorubas online defending him are PAID or PLAIN SILLY! They are our enemies. Because of Tinubu, we have no one at the center. Wicked souls!

2 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by djfaithy: 12:23am On Sep 06, 2014
aljharem:

SMH. TAN Money ?? I think you people think we are just fo.ols

So if I support Tinubu and APC, then I am a progressive

[size=18pt]You are no different from PDP

Same set of people, same ideology different parties.[/size]
se na only tan money u see for my post ? Guy were you dumb, foolish and blind few weeks ago not to have detected APC lies or what ?, could you please tell us 10 things that APC have done wrong and let me tell you 20 things that your new abode have done to Nigerians and humanity, which is why I always say only insane,thieves and biafrans still shout pdp or gej in 2014,obviously you are not joining the pdp camp because you love Nigeria and you will only be lying to yourself to say there's nothing in this for you, like they (pdp) always say, every Nigerians have a price tag,so enjoy yourself my dear brother.

2 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 06, 2014
Definitely, pretense can't last for too long. It's safe to say Aljharem is now a PDP guy.
It's pettiness to be calling out names of people, just open thread(s) to criticize APC and its policies.

2 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by arresa: 12:38am On Sep 06, 2014
aljharem: This is the same Alj harem. I apologise for my pass misappropriated attacks on likes of Beaf, SincereNigeria and co

I have come to realise that I have been deceived all along with the tag name Progressives etc

APC is a fraudulent party and the reality is that we Nigerians don't yet have an opposition because APC is just made up of past PDP members claiming they are progressives now they have joined the Tinubu empire.

Who is deceiving who here.

GEJ is actually doing his best although he has some short comings which still annoys me but all in all no one is perfect only God. I hope APC Progressives understand that.

Attacking the president's every decision is not the solution unless you just want power rather than serve. I expect APC to provide solutions to the problems facing this country, afterall they are all in service not power hungry.

Lastly, the revenue Lagos gets to the level of development and double taxation is just appalling. The level of corruption in Lagos is so much, it has actually indebted Lagos state.

Now APC defence will be " America and othr advance countries also have huge debts" but I tell them to compare the level of development, population size, Land mass compare to a small state like Lagos.

I am not a politician but APC political party is much much worse than PDP.

Lets compare states

Can Lagos be compared to Akwa Ibom or Cross rivers ?

N O NO

Who is deceiving who here.

We had this discussion before so why disgrace yourself all over again?

Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/1438515/fashola-vs-akpabio-thread/1
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 12:42am On Sep 06, 2014
ProfCorruption: Definitely, pretense can't last for too long. It's safe to say Aljharem is now a PDP guy.
It's pettiness to be calling out names of people, just open thread(s) to criticize APC and its policies.

My brother are you truly a neutral ? If so then look critically at APC and tell me what you see.

I speak the truth regardless of any party and you of all people should know this.

Highlight positive APC policies and projects and lets analysis it.

I will not support APC just because people say so. The debt profile to the level of development is just a disgrace.

If GEJ or anyother person or political party support such, it should be condemned by every patriotic Nigerian.

Everyone is free to associate and DISSOCIATE for any ideology.

Just apologising to the people I have had heated discussion with because I now see the folly in such politics of "progressives"
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 12:44am On Sep 06, 2014
arresa:

We had this discussion before so why disgrace yourself all over again?

Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/1438515/fashola-vs-akpabio-thread/1

Ayedun, you stopped commenting on the other thread and I am still waiting for you there.

I will provide facts without insults and carefully explain to you why your Fashola is over rated. (I respect and love Fashola, God bless him)

3 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Justcash(m): 12:46am On Sep 06, 2014
THE OP MADE A PERSONAL CHOICE, why are some people insulting him? He feels that PDP is a more sincere party. That is his choice. If you feel pained by it, OPEN YOUR OWN THREAD or, better still, GO AND SMOOCH A FUNCTIONING TRANSFORMER ON A RAINY DAY.

7 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 06, 2014
hmm
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 12:55am On Sep 06, 2014
dragan:
Meh, Not worth the time.
Anyway next step, let some Mod put this on the frontpage. Let the OPs Opinion's be seen by everyone because , reasons.

Exactly so why comment.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by arresa: 3:07am On Sep 06, 2014
aljharem:

Ayedun, you stopped commenting on the other thread and I am still waiting for you there.

I will provide facts without insults and carefully explain to you why your Fashola is over rated. (I respect and love Fashola, God bless him)

I'm not interested in your 419 bait and switch Maldonado scheme or whatever other thread you are talking about, I responded to the challenge you put forward in this thread so respond to the challenge and what/The link I posted.

You said Lagos can not be compared to Akwa Ibom or Cross rivers and I posted a response with a link detailing how we took care of the same challenge and in a sense disgraced you and your kind.

The link is still there and also still active.

You put out the challenge so put your money where your mouth is...

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 06, 2014
aljharem:

My brother are you truly a neutral ? If so then look critically at APC and tell me what you see.

I speak the truth regardless of any party and you of all people should know this.

Highlight positive APC policies and projects and lets analysis it.

I will not support APC just because people say so. The debt profile to the level of development is just a disgrace.

If GEJ or anyother person or political party support such, it should be condemned by every patriotic Nigerian.

Everyone is free to associate and DISSOCIATE for any ideology.

Just apologising to the people I have had heated discussion with because I now see the folly in such politics of "progressives"

I am not neutral, I am pro-APC. Many folks who claim neutrality are hypocrites or not bold enough to disclose their leanings.
Those who are on the fence in life, and in most cases, end up being losers. It's good, no matter what it is, to stand up for something.

What's the truth? The fixation on Tinubu who is neither in government nor in power, who does not make policies that affect your life? Aljharem, don't make me laugh grin grin grin Tinubu could be many things to many people, but he's definitely not your problem or Nigeria's problem. Besides, he's not the one making budgets for Nigeria or in position to implement policies. He's just a Nigerian, an ordinary Nigerian like yourself. If he's everything "evil", "corrupt", a "thief", etc, is it still not the failure of PDP-led government that he's absolutely free like bird? So when you folks say the opposition is "also corrupt", whose fault? For a corrupt opposition to exist at all, the ruling party must be the corruption walking on two legs.

It's your prerogative to support what your mind dictates. Regardless, you don't choose your facts. Statements like "The debt profile to the level of development is just a disgrace" do not convey much information. What's disgraceful about the debt profile, and development? Is it that the debts are extremely too low to stimulate development (if this is the case, please present figures and let us examine them) or the debts are too high to the extent that development is meaningless (please present facts too). We shouldn't be hiding under ambiguous one liner statements that are neither here nor there. I would take your dismissal of APC seriously if you could provide a compelling analysis that shows APC was bad at managing finances (relative to the PDP). Besides,why can't you go beyond one liner and petty apologies, but then present a good piece on why APC is "bad", "worthless" etc. Let us see if you actually have a point.

The best way, to apologize to Beaf, is to show, with facts, figures, examples and analogies, that APC is worse than PDP in management of finances and administration of states within Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Atiku may be better or may not be better...until we try him out.

GEJ has proven incapable of managing a diverse and complex nation like Nigeria.....that is a fact!
I'm sorry, I'm not ready to commit 8 years of my life and that of my family to 'trial and error'.

I either vote for a tested and trusted candidate or I'll vote for CONTINUITY.

"Change, for change's sake, is a recipe for FAILURE"

8 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Gbawe: 6:24am On Sep 06, 2014
ProfCorruption:

I am not neutral, I am pro-APC. Many folks who claim neutrality are hypocrites or not bold enough to disclose their leanings.
Those who are on the fence in life, and in most cases, end up being losers. It's good, no matter what it is, to stand up for something.

What's the truth? The fixation on Tinubu who is neither in government nor in power, who does not make policies that affect your life? Aljharem, don't make me laugh grin grin grin Tinubu could be many things to many people, but he's definitely not your problem or Nigeria's problem. Besides, he's not the one making budgets for Nigeria or in position to implement policies. He's just a Nigerian, an ordinary Nigerian like yourself. If he's everything "evil", "corrupt", a "thief", etc, is it still not the failure of PDP-led government that he's absolutely free like bird? So when you folks say the opposition is "also corrupt", whose fault? For a corrupt opposition to exist at all, the ruling party must be the corruption walking on two legs.

It's your prerogative to support what your mind dictates. Regardless, you don't choose your facts. Statements like "The debt profile to the level of development is just a disgrace" do not convey much information. What's disgraceful about the debt profile, and development? Is it that the debts are extremely too low to stimulate development (if this is the case, please present figures and let us examine them) or the debts are too high to the extent that development is meaningless (please present facts too). We shouldn't be hiding under ambiguous one liner statements that are neither here nor there. I would take your dismissal of APC seriously if you could provide a compelling analysis that shows APC was bad at managing finances (relative to the PDP). Besides,why can't you go beyond one liner and petty apologies, but then present a good piece on why APC is "bad", "worthless" etc. Let us see if you actually have a point.

The best way, to apologize to Beaf, is to show, with facts, figures, examples and analogies, that APC is worse than PDP in management of finances and administration of states within Nigeria.

Don't mind the confused loser. Hatred of Tinubu has totally turned him into an unobjective and paranoid wreck over the years. Every Nairalander who sees issues clearly, to note Tinubu is not the problem of Nigeria by any stretch of the sane imagination, is now "working" for Fashola and Tinubu. To be honest, I really feel sorry for many posters here because it is obvious they don't lead 'healthy', balanced and fulfilled lives. They are certainly frustrated and 'not well' upstairs. They need to get out more and to seek help for their obvious mental health issues. Some Nigerians are 'scrambled' to the extent they are now happy to proclaim that the Earth is flat even as overwhelming evidence and established fact show otherwise.

Anyone who is truly balanced, has probably set foot outside Nigeria to see what obtains elsewhere, and living a productive life will know that this current trend of blaming Nigeria's woe on individuals who have no executive Nigerian political influence (Tinubu for example) and a Party that does not control Nigeria at the centre (APC) is simply cult-like delusions or radicalised madness. The OP is no different to the hordes of brainwashed fundamentalists killing/beheading others in the name of religion because someone has convinced them that the beginning and end of their problem is the practitioners of a religion different to their own.

We have a ruling Party, without any shadow of a doubt, destroying Nigeria and this lunatic OP is apologising to brainwashed 'mini Shekaus' while beefing Tinubu emptily. Sheer madness. As one example, we have a ruling Party that callously supervised the looting of billions of dollars meant to strengthen the capacity of the Nigerian army to confront and overcome Boko Haram yet this foolish OP and his brainwashed pals, instead of protesting against that grave development which damns the ruling Party as extremely evil and anti-people, are here shouting Tinubu and APC. Is it not obvious that many Nigerians are mad folks pretending to be sane? I am convinced many Nairalanders from the Insincere9gerian fool, who pretends to be a medical doctor but is a frustrated sycophantic pauper and local herbalist in reality, to this maniacal OP are potential extremists in need of medical 'intervention'.

4 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Chubhie: 6:27am On Sep 06, 2014
The final step for you now is to throw your weight behind the masses. The worst thing that can happen to this nation is if Angry men-APC gets tis slimy hands on the presidency.

4 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Gbawe: 6:53am On Sep 06, 2014
aljharem:

If truly you are from Lagos then you must be very dum.b to support APC. What sort of people are we breeding in the SW.

You allow a man from Osun to insult your OBAs and the Awolowo family just because they are not in support of him.

You allow a man to trade your region as he likes, first of all to GEJ now to Buhari like his personal business ?

You allow a party to have such HUGE AMOUNT OF DEBTS just because he builds malls, a bridge and plants flowers

You allow a party to rubbish Awolowo and Jakande's legecy by increasing a state university school fees ?

You allow a man to pride himself so much that he calls himself LAGOS.

who is stu.pid now

Ogbeni, you are not a Lagosian or from the SW and your delusional talk above, where you trip over your own shoelace in confusion, proves it. Does this, as one example, not prove you are not from the SW or even a reasonable non-South westerner?

It sounds like something a Yoruba hater would say ala "Yorubas are Hausa/Fulani slaves". Does the above not show you to be an idiat from a people who practise superior/inferior caste system? How can an Osun man, who is a full-blooded Yoruba, be viewed as not entitled to criticise his own Yoruba Oba or Yoruba icon (Awolowo)? Is the OSun Yoruba now inferior to others? Which Yoruba will postulate that when we generally abhor discrimination and prejudice? Who should criticise Yoruba Obas and Awolowo thens? Yorubas from Ogun, Ekiti and Oyo only? The whole forum, from your incoherent babbling, once again see proof you are a confused liar. Nowhere in the SW do balanced Yorubas hold the view they are better or 'more entitled' than other Yorubas!!!! It is not what the Yorubas do and only a foolish and unintelligent impostor like you would insinuate that. Once again, your lunacy about the "man from Osun" (Tinubu) gets the better of you and leads you to make a fool of yourself. What next? You will divisively start telling Christians to rise against "Moslem" Fashola and Tinubu?

Are you even a Nigerian? You sound like a Chadian Maitatsine-style extremists to me. Over the years your capacity for brazen deception has shamed you severely to leave you a dubious character no one takes seriously. With your own mouth you have told us you have hausa,Yoruba, Igbo, Kanuri, Edo, Ijaw, Ikwerre, Awori Ijebu blood et al flowing through your veins. You have lied about living everywhere and having affiliation with every State of Nigeria to the extent you are probably the poster on Nairaland most called out for deception. All this points to you being a divisive and polarising saboteur who wants to be all things to all men while using that treachery to undermine all sides. You are APC and APGA today only to be prostrating and apologizing to the PDP and Labour Party tomorrow.

Guy, you are a confused hack who will likely return to swallow his vomit next week. You have done such a million times on this forum and those who know you understand not to take you seriously because you are a slimy snake and "beast of no nation" trying to con others as you have always done. Just keep my name out of your madness next time and we are cool. Otherwise I will get on your case.

4 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by 99100(m): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2014
Welcome to the fold.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Gbawe: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2014
@OP

Is that not you being called out below for your deception tht has now spanned several years here? Shameless Snake. Or you want me to expose you further? Your attempt at deception is pathetic but you are shameless anyway so i am not surprised you latest 'reincarnation' sees you playing repentant PDP loyalist.

https://www.nairaland.com/936313/yoruba-guys-nairaland-posing-hausa

Aljharem claiming to be Egun-Awori from Lagos:
Buhhahahaha grin grin grin grin Alj harem is an Egun-Awori man from Lagos royal family, I have told you lot of times. Not Hausa and infact I never introduced myself as Hausawa

Same Aljharem, in same thread, claiming to be Igala from Kogi.
I am Igala from Kogi !!!

I am telling you the truth cos you are my friend

What others are saying about the duplicitous Aljharem:

This thread is an effort to compile a list of nairalanders who has been claiming to be from the Hausa tribe just to be at a vantage position to attack other tribes or score some cheap points about the yoruba race.

My list:

1. Alj Harem (though he was found and consequently confessed being yoruba)

and anyone who thinks al harem is yoruba, needs their brain examined, imo.

Ndu chucks is a Fulani while Alj Harem is a Yorubaman from Oyo who once went by the moniker "sjeezy" and "sbeezy" claiming to be from Awori. He reincarnated as a Fulaniman but I have long discovered he is sjeezy. Today he said Asokoro tribe owns Abuja and were intimidated by IBB. No Northerner will commit such fallacy. IBB is from Gwari and Asokoro + much of Abuja was a Gwari settlement.

but who is alh harem
why is there so much negative comments about him
why is he so much insulted in almost every thread.
do you forumites think he is like that in real life.

Abokina Ahj Harem frm Kanuri and Anambra state put together don turn Awori.

4 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by jaymichael(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Lagos former capital of Nigeria
So also was Calabar.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by luvinhubby(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2014
Gbawe:

Ogbeni, you are not a Lagosian or from the SW and your delusional talk above, where you trip over your own shoelace in confusion, proves it. Does this, as one example, not prove you are not from the SW or even a reasonable non-South westerner?

It sounds like something a Yoruba hater would say ala "Yorubas are Hausa/Fulani slaves". Does the above not show you to be an idiat from a people who practise superior/inferior caste system? How can an Osun man, who is a full-blooded Yoruba, be viewed as not entitled to criticise his own Yoruba Oba or Yoruba icon (Awolowo)? Is the OSun Yoruba now inferior to others? Which Yoruba will postulate that when we generally abhor discrimination and prejudice? Who should criticise Yoruba Obas and Awolowo thens? Yorubas from Ogun, Ekiti and Oyo only? The whole forum, from your incoherent babbling, once again see proof you are a confused liar. Nowhere in the SW do balanced Yorubas hold the view they are better or 'more entitled' than other Yorubas!!!! It is not what the Yorubas do and only a foolish and unintelligent impostor like you would insinuate that. Once again, your lunacy about the "man from Osun" (Tinubu) gets the better of you and leads you to make a fool of yourself. What next? You will divisively start telling Christians to rise against "Moslem" Fashola and Tinubu?

Are you even a Nigerian? You sound like a Chadian Maitatsine-style extremists to me. Over the years your capacity for brazen deception has shamed you severely to leave you a dubious character no one takes seriously. With your own mouth you have told us you have hausa,Yoruba, Igbo, Kanuri, Edo, Ijaw, Ikwerre, Awori Ijebu blood et al flowing through your veins. You have lied about living everywhere and having affiliation with every State of Nigeria to the extent you are probably the poster on Nairaland most called out for deception. All this points to you being a divisive and polarising saboteur who wants to be all things to all men while using that treachery to undermine all sides. You are APC and APGA today only to be prostrating and apologizing to the PDP and Labour Party tomorrow.

Guy, you are a confused hack who will likely return to swallow his vomit next week. You have done such a million times on this forum and those who know you understand not to take you seriously because you are a slimy snake and "beast of no nation" trying to con others as you have always done. Just keep my name out of your madness next time and we are cool. Otherwise I will get on your case.
Bros, you don vex wella wella. grin

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Gbawe: 7:49am On Sep 06, 2014
luvinhubby:
Bros, you don vex wella wella. grin

I don't need a crude impostor and mischief-maker using my name in his schizophrenic idiocy. Is this not what our vile divide-and-conquer politicians do daily? I.e pretend to be everything to all men to keep everyone devoted to them and against others? The confused charlatan is not what he claims to be and he has, on Nairaland, been busted more times than I have had hot meals. Totally disgraceful chap and a shameless liar.

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 06, 2014
DANILSA: Seun am not happy the way people's account is hacked on daily basis, Aljharam's account has been hacked next Berem, Obiagelli, Demdem and abagworo will follow. The race for 2015 is really tough.
no one is hacking my account. Dem neva born the person well. sad

Aljharem is a confused soul. Anyone taking him serious is doing it on his own peril. Good luck in your newly found romance with the Jonathanians.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2014
If there is one NL handle that I have never really trust......it's Alhajerem....

I suspect he has several other monikers as well....deploy for different stands on issues.

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 06, 2014
ilugunboy: If there is one NL handle that I have never really trust......it's Alhajerem....

I suspect he has several other monikers as well....deploy for different stands on issues.
exactly my thoughts!

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2014
berem: exactly my thoughts!

He is a very old member here.....

Anyway.....I don't think I'm really disappointed. He is a PDP guy since time immemorial and I wonder the essence of this thread...
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by slimghost(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2014
APC and hypocrisy! Now Alhjarem is stupid,foolish and daft because he is now anti-APC?. LOL.
Part of the reasons sensible Nigerians dont take APC and their urchins seriously.
Anyway, shout out to my hommie Tolexander. The only smart APC dude on NL.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by poiZon: 8:26am On Sep 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Please, stop being foolish and think straight.

u wan force am to become straightly f00lish?
sisi abeg leave am, for he has seen d truth n the truth has set him free.

3 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by poiZon: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2014
ilugunn:

I am not talking about Lagos but SW. Are there no tens of millions of Igbos in the SW other than Lagos?

u shud be happy igbos are thr, they are d ones COORDINATING the economy over thr. dont forget NOI IS NOT only the minister for finance but also the COORDINATING MINISTER OF THE economy. what a sensitive post.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by poiZon: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2014
aljharem:

Paid ? Do you think I am Gbawe that sees nothing wrong in APC and everything wrong in PDP.

Actually found out Gbawe is in Fashola's APC government and he will soon be exposed

chai chai chai, sycophantic GBAWE..........
Diaris god oooooooooo
diaris god oooooooooo
diais god oooooooooooooo
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2014
The APC virus, called Gbawe, has invaded this thread, littering everywhere with his lenghty, senseless epistles.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2,000 Pvcs Seized From Expatriates In Lagos / 2019: What We Will Do To Vote Buyers – EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu / Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Prophet Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.