Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? (11790 Views)

Girls' Weak Point In Fights(if You Get The Mind) / Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees / Describe Your Partner's Weak Point.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
Baddo101:
Hmmm........ been following ur comment for a while now............
Thank u just kip following its for ur reading pleasure, if all d gals here r ladylike den nland will be a boring place don't u agree

1 Like

Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Tannie(f): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
Tallesty1: Their weak point is not in their body. Alert is wha turns them on........so do the needful.

You know this and yet I've not recieved alert. Biko stop dulling and do the needful. Abi you don lost my account number cheesy
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Tallesty1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Tannie:
You know this and yet I've not recieved alert. Biko stop dulling and do the needful. Abi you don lost my account number cheesy
it is still with me, I think I wrote it down in my journal but I can't find my glassess.

And you that I can't read with 'em;-(
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
na wah ohh...she gave u a blank check and u are still afraid to write how much money u really need .... my advice is you enjoy urself by exploring her while u can before she becomes bored with u...try any and every thing....just explore..in fact just see urself as Christopher Columbus and her body as the New World
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Iphoneuser(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Unionised: Practice makes perfect.

have fun exploring....

same guy
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by raquel23(f): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
drews: Plss, I want u to gv a reasonable answer, because it boder mind too much....

In the process of romance: may be she's not in the mood nd u want her, how will u locate her weak point to bring her in to the show nd enjoy eachoda, I will b glad to see ur contribution on dis matter, my fellow NL
explore her body and try to locate her "umph" spot. Voila!!! She's urs grin grin
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Baddo101(m): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay:
Thank u just kip following its for ur reading pleasure, if all d gals here r ladylike den nland will be a boring place don't u agree
Ride on "Mrs"...............
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Spidermon: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
Op, u mean weak points as in vital points? Ok!!
1.) U can punch her in the solar plexus
2.) Knife hand strike to the cervical plexus around her atlanto-occipital joint

She go definitely trip if she doesn't die...lolllzzz
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by chimerase2: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay: Dat one no hard na haba! Touch bobi if she no shake, suck to to if she no piss u no say anoda pesin dey play d match while u remain d spectator
not everi guy can suck de latter, the highest weak point is ur laps if a guy licks it ur neck then probably ur toe
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Spidermon: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
Tannie:

After u open the alert SMS on ur phone, just be expecting the D....
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by chimerase2: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
Just lick her neck
Lick her laps
Then maybe de toe
If she opens her eluelu dn u knw wat to do grin
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by Spidermon: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
ShirelleBaby: ^^^yeah,ask her.or shud I tell you my weak point?grin

*eavesdropping*
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by drews(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
Thanks @ dornoxy nd all those that contributed....
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by drews(m): 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
chimerase2: Just lick her neck
Lick her laps
Then maybe de toe
If she opens her eluelu dn u knw wat to do grin

Bad guy! Na u shure pass. Lollllzzzz
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by drews(m): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
Spidermon:

*eavesdropping*

I wwill happy if u can tell me urs!
Re: How can i Know D Weak Point Of A Lady? by adesina1991(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
any lecturer for the guy? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) / Fake Picture On Her Nl Account / Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.