Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC (23631 Views)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by omololu2020(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
karlmax2: that why u apc are dumb is it apc that established them ? Even if its not gej that established Them ,does that change the fact that the universities u mentioned are owned and funded by the fg presently headed by gej. And nt the western region .why not use osun state university ran by the so called western region best governor compare it with other state ran universities like say enugu state university. Publish the nuc rating of these two State schools and stop gloating and showing off with a university founded and funded by the fg.
ur fada must b so stupid to fink ife,ui and unilag were created by d fg,,,,foolish boy y do u fink enugu state univ x beta dan UNIOSUN.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by basadenet: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
Babymama1: And yet his state carried last amongst all southern states and many north central states in WAEC performance
You are right.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by karlmax2: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
omololu2020: ur fada must b so stupid to fink ife,ui and unilag were created by d fg,,,,foolish boy y do u fink enugu state univ x beta dan UNIOSUN.
stop disgracing urself ur so daft to comprehend that is why u are programmed by the apc.dumbo ife ,ui and unilag are owned and funded by fg get that into u dull brain.compare ur osun state university with other state universities mumu.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by omololu2020(m): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
karlmax2: stop disgracing urself ur so daft to comprehend that is why u are programmed by the apc.dumbo ife ,ui and unilag are owned and funded by fg get that into u dull brain.compare ur osun state university with other state universities mumu.
i fink u mst b a son of a b!tch,,dis skuls u r talkin abt are owned,created and control by yorubas,so u should get dat into ur flat head u idiot,dis skuls r also located in yoruba land,dey consider yorubas b4 dey consider u flat head from d north in dis skuls....but if u r not happy abt it,,u shuld go n die,,u mad sh!it
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by ChinDike: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

What a jobless daft! You went through my posts? grin

I've two assignments for you;

1) Show me a post where I stated my nationality.

2) Show me a post where I insulted any Nigerian tribe.

Shut up, you illegal immigrant.

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by ChinDike: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Superstar1, why not make your own casket by engaging me, chinonsodike, scatter1, anago series, orlandoOwoh are all living-dead testimonies of my annihilating profile. You can also join the score.

Who knows you?

Chino/ chino-wannabe, stop deluding yourself.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by chinazaekperem2: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
ChinDike:

Who knows you?

Chino/ chino-wannabe, stop deluding yourself.

I guess thunder has already stroke you that moment you associated me with chino, I'm myself, am sorry if I remind you of chino. grin

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by ChinDike: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I guess thunder has already stroke you that moment you associated me with chino, I'm myself, am sorry if I remind you of chino. grin

Thunder does not strike, Dimwit!

"Stroke"?

LOL!!!

Run along Minion, go and fetch Chino your master.

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by chinazaekperem2: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
ChinDike:

Thunder does not strike, Dimwit!

"Stroke"?

LOL!!!

Run along Minion, go and fetch Chino your master.
is this a result of the thunder that struck you? Or are you trying to run away cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by karlmax2: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
omololu2020: i fink u mst b a son of a b!tch,,dis skuls u r talkin abt are owned,created and control by yorubas,so u should get dat into ur flat head u idiot,dis skuls r also located in yoruba land,dey consider yorubas b4 dey consider u flat head from d north in dis skuls....but if u r not happy abt it,,u shuld go n die,,u mad sh!it
olodo a simpleton that doesnt know the difference between federal and state university.simpletons like u is why education is failing in sw. Ode stop claiming federal property dafts like u should go back to night school cos its obvious u didnt get a good education when u were young because u sound like someone that was not well taken care of probably u were one of those kids that run around with pant and bowl to iya lati to buy ewa 10 naira and half agege bread while ur mates were in school learning thats why u dont know the diffrence between federal goverment universities and state university. I shouldnt be wasting my time with a low life *c*ock sucker suffering from acute stupidity with dead brain cells to match spoil my groove tonite .imbe*cile
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by ChinDike: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chinonnyedike: i saw chino made an appearance and he ran away quickly grin grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
ChinDike:
grin
alabathug

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
karlmax2: olodo a simpleton that doesnt know the difference between federal and state university.simpletons like u is why education is failing in sw. Ode stop claiming federal property dafts like u should go back to night school cos its obvious u didnt get a good education when u were young because u sound like someone that was not well taken care of probably u were one of those kids that run around with pant and bowl to iya lati to buy ewa 10 naira and half agege bread while ur mates were in school learning thats why u dont know the diffrence between federal goverment universities and state university. I shouldnt be wasting my time with a low life *c*ock sucker suffering from acute stupidity with dead brain cells to match spoil my groove tonite .imbe*cile
Leave dat omomumu

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by 1ReBoRn: 3:59am On Sep 07, 2014
Chino where are you? Lets have fun tonight.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by omololu2020(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2014
karlmax2: olodo a simpleton that doesnt know the difference between federal and state university.simpletons like u is why education is failing in sw. Ode stop claiming federal property dafts like u should go back to night school cos its obvious u didnt get a good education when u were young because u sound like someone that was not well taken care of probably u were one of those kids that run around with pant and bowl to iya lati to buy ewa 10 naira and half agege bread while ur mates were in school learning thats why u dont know the diffrence between federal goverment universities and state university. I shouldnt be wasting my time with a low life *c*ock sucker suffering from acute stupidity with dead brain cells to match spoil my groove tonite .imbe*cile
guy keep displayin ao foolish u r ova hia,federal govt bottom my ass,,if its federal govt property y is it not possible for Jonathan to change d name of UNILAG,UNILAG,UI,OAU r created by d western region govt,so dey blong to yorubas,z jst been funded by d federal govt,pig get dat into ur flat head...keep showin how foolish you are goat
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by omololu2020(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2014
guy keep displayin ao foolish u r ova hia,federal govt bottom my ass,,if its federal govt property y is it not possible for Jonathan to change d name of UNILAG,UNILAG,UI,OAU r created by d western region govt,so dey blong to yorubas,z jst been funded by d federal govt,pig get dat into ur flat head...keep showin how foolish you are goat .
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by tunshe: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
BeatriceOsisi:

Yes i am an animal. me beatrice osisi nee ohiri, i have no shame

i hate yorubas because none of them will marry me, all they do is fucvk me senseless and i love it.

Babymama, babyosisi, you don craze patapata!

Very very funny!
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by razzaque: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2014
Truly the man deserved it. He is the man of the people despite meagre allocation from FG he doing his best to the State
Gbawe1:
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/09/aregbesola-best-performing-governor-icpc/

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Heavy Explosion At Udi Enugu (pic) / Lagos Schools Where Students Sit On The Floor & Under Trees / Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.