Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC (23626 Views)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by superstar1(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

You're very stup-id!

Are you a member of vanguard disqus or not?

Did you p_imp your mother for a cup of bleaching cream or not?

Are you a coward or not?

Your partner in dumbness superstar1, is already shaking because I said I was gonna expose him and his animal handling job. grin grin

Dude has being restive since early morning.

You must be a learner on NL.

You don't know who you are messing with vagabond.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2014
superstar1:

Were somebody, no be only Cologne u go see u will soon see EDP.

you are picking on the wrong person to stalk. I will be your albatross here. I will run you down and dead. Ask the people that tried it in the past. Just because some of us are lying low does not mean we cannot treat your phu.ck up, both physically and spiritually.

Dare me the more and I assure you, you will not see the sun break of January 1, 2015, so.enjoy your now.

Stalking me will.lead you to your untimely death. I meant every single word. Copy that.

Only poverty stricken bums like you can be deluded by your never ending denials. grin

You're an animal handler and I'll expose you sooner!

Deny attending UI also... grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by chinazaekperem2: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2014
Superstar1, why not make your own casket by engaging me, chinonsodike, scatter1, anago series, orlandoOwoh are all living-dead testimonies of my annihilating profile. You can also join the score.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2014
BayoAdetunji: Omo what are you implying?

He's implying that his dumbness can only be handled by a fetish priest.

I've made him become restive to the bones. grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by chinazaekperem2: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2014
BayoAdetunji: Do you want me to demolish you?

Are you scared already? Wait till I beat your conehead like a talking drum, I learnt the vital part of it is out cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2014
BayoAdetunji: [s]Do you want me to use for pepper soup this morning?[/s]

Go and scavenge some dustbins in Lagos. It's obvious you're hungry.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2014
superstar1:

You must be a learner on NL.

You don't know who you are messing with vagabond.

I'm messing with an animal handler who derives heavenly joy in posting family pictures of Nairalanders thinking he's safe.

Mister man, go and attend to the numerous monkeys in Koln, they need you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by chinazaekperem2: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2014
BayoAdetunji: I will unleash alababoss on you this minute!

even the ape guru "obasanjo" will not save you and the entire conehead e-rats.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by chinazaekperem2: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2014
BayoAdetunji: Kids all over the place. Please go and call you king Chino.. cheesy

kai, this guy is a weakling, is this a way of saving your generation? Guy, u weak die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Link? grin

I'll just invite Unapologetically Yoruba to Nairaland and he'll expose you completely even with pictures, so just f,uck off!
You're mentally deranged.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by chinazaekperem2: 9:40am On Sep 06, 2014
BayoAdetunji: You will not know what hit you next! cheesy

you are boring me with your ineptness.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by superstar1(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Only poverty stricken bums like you can be deluded by your never ending denials. grin

You're an animal handler and I'll expose you sooner!

Deny attending UI also... grin

I am.proud of my Alma Mata. Attending a good school is what my father bestowed on me. What has your pathetic father bestowed on you, apart from stalking. Do more research vagabond.

Spending your miserable life to dwell on my posts to have a inkling to who I am is a sheer waste of time jobless vagabond.

I own your mind and your dreams.

Copy that.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Superstar5: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2014
I will get back to you clown!

chinazaekperem2: you are boring me with your ineptness.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by chinazaekperem2: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2014
Superstar5: I will get back to you clown!

my fingers are crossed. Its not as if you are that intelligent anyway.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Superstar5: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2014
Are you ready to face your Oba?

chinazaekperem2: my fingers are crossed. Its not as if you are that intelligent anyway.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by chinazaekperem2: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2014
Superstar5: Are you ready to face your Oba?

you are definitely not superstar1, get out from here.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2014
superstar1:

I am.proud of my Alma Mata. Attending a good school is what my father bestowed on me. What has your pathetic father bestowed on you, apart from stalking. Do more research vagabond.

Spending your miserable life to dwell on my posts to have a inkling to who I am is a sheer waste of time jobless vagabond.

I own your mind and your dreams.

Copy that.

Your posts? grin grin grin grin what an expensive joke!

Are you an animal handler or not?

Did you post a picture of you and some monkeys last month using your other moniker or not?

Are you currently living under somebody's roof in Cologne or not?

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Superstar5: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2014
I will prepare you for peppersoup today!

chinazaekperem2: you are definitely not superstar1, get out from here.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Superstar5: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2014
Kids, I will prepare you next for the next pepper soup.

iconize:

Your posts? grin grin grin grin what an expensive joke!

Are you an animal handler or not?

Did you post a picture of you and some monkeys last month using your other moniker or not?

Are you currently living under somebody's roof in Cologne or not?
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 10:08am On Sep 06, 2014
Superstar5: Kids, I will prepare you next for the next pepper soup.

Is that the answer to my questions?

More noises from you and I'll unleash a video of you handling people's monkeys with bare hands. embarassed

Man, you stink to high heavens. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by mart2k(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2014
chinology: How did he perform when the state capital and entire state looks like this? grin grin

You guys are real jokers. Travel to other regions for once!
development is not about physical structures alone, here, we are talking about human development and so on
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by karlmax2: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2014
omololu2020: y is ebonyi also carryin last among d state wit d biggest GDP in southern Nigeria,,,y is it dat OAU,UI and Unilag r alwax rated ahead of skuls in eastern nigeria
tomorrow u would say gej is not doing anything in the sw those schools u mentioned are federal goverment. Owned universities and am glad uve acknowledged that the federal universites are doing well. Lets compare lagos state university to enugu state university or say akwa ibom state university to osun state university. When would u apc goons stop claiming federal goverment achievement as yours .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi Donates N1Million To Support The Renovation Of Primary School / Ibe Kachikwu Negotiates $15Billion Oil Deal In India / Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.