Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC (23625 Views)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Otu ahu FFK ne me mgbeobula anya meturu Bianca. Otu D'banj ne me mgbeobula o chehari Genevive. Umu nwayin likri umu Yoruba.
go on deceive yourself, mpama
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by gemiclem(m): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2014
barcanista: What did godswill Akpabio do in Akwa Ibom State?

bros abeg no vex,na qwetion b rat??

come and see for your self

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by gratiaeo(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
In ichie Mazi's voice, mechie onu gi. You this mugu.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by sage2(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2014
MissTeaseMe: 99% of people that will agree to this report are APC supporters

99% of people that will say negative things abt it are PDP supporters

ICPC is on which side

Nairalanders should continue deceiving themselves.

Make i dey read hypocritical comments dey go. smiley

I know your type. Na only kondo dey make sense to you.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2014
superstar1: U

Lol, this jobless troll. I repeat if I was a vet and animal handler, i.will confine u into a 2by2inches cage straight up.

I have warned u and you have refused to listen. In that light these curses are for you and u p to your 10th generation:

Sapona ni ki o ma ba yin ja ni ile Re and Awon Iran re
Ogun ni yi o ma fi eje yin we ni ododun
Sango ni yi o ma fi ara pa Awon omo kekere ile yin
Osun o ni je ki Awon obirin ile re ati Iran re ki won ni eso lara.
Esulalu ogiri oko ni yi o ma ko ori buruku ba e ati ile re.
Yemoja ma je ki omi ti o ba lo ati Awon Iran re, ki o ma ni yin ni ara.
Oya ma ba gbogbo Awon ile re ja.
Beeni lo de ma rii. Ase.

Let me stop there. If you want more, come to Lag and I will apportion more to u.

Were oloriburukuru omo iya aje. Pathetic troll and stalker. You better go back to your Ebola Quarantine Centre, loser of life.

He lives, sees, breathes and smells Superstar1, I am not a fagg.0t, so get your miserable and unworthy life behind me.

Geez! grin grin

An espistle for iconize because he said he was gonna expose you and your monkeys?

Listen you animal handler, you're not smart.

Before I descend on you, let me ask again;

Are you an animal handler or not? grin

Did you attend UI or not? grin

Are you in Cologne, Germany now or not? grin

Eggheaders is the reason why I've not slapped your gay assss with my lazy arm but if you continue with your stup-idity, I'm surely gonna get you finge-red like the nostrils on NL. grin grin
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Iconize, no doubt, suffers some mental imbalance. I knew it a long time ago when he was claiming he knew me.

You're very stup-id!

Are you a member of vanguard disqus or not?

Did you p_imp your mother for a cup of bleaching cream or not?

Are you a coward or not?

Your partner in dumbness superstar1, is already shaking because I said I was gonna expose him and his animal handling job. grin grin

Dude has being restive since early morning.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

You're very stup-id!

Are you a member of vanguard disqus or not?

Did you p_imp your mother for a cup of bleaching cream or not?

Are you a coward or not?
Musiwa feels sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Musiwa feels sorry for you.

Just the same way Cramjones whom you were begging for a Government job last year feels sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by superstar1(m): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2014
I
iconize:

Geez! grin grin

An espistle for iconize because he said he was gonna expose you and your monkeys?

Listen you animal handler, you're not smart.

Before I descend on you, let me ask again;

Are you an animal handler or not? grin

Did you attend UI or not? grin

Are you in Cologne, Germany now or not? grin

Eggheaders is the reason why I've not slapped your gay assss with my lazy arm but if you continue with your stup-idity, I'm surely gonna get you finge-red like the nostrils on NL. grin grin

Cologne ko perfume ni. Animal handler ko zoo keeper of iconize ni. Insanity is running in this guy's blood.

It is.official, that Iconize is schizophrenic and An Aro VIP. I just confirmed. If na your papa born you, show your face on Admiralty Way. Give me time and date.

Demented soul and tormented spirit from the Hades. I will be your albatross on NL.

See this homeless and roaming vagabond claiming, leaving off people's charity claiming staying abroad. Hope you are enjoying the box you are living in. Return back.to naija and let us help your miserable and pathetic life. As bad as NL is, we are still out brothers' keeper, we will feed you and your poverty ravaged life.

You live me, you see me in your dreams, I am your life and your breath. I am your being. Do more research oloriburukuru omo ale. Omo irankiran, omo jeyanjeyan, omo iya aje. Ofo ni wa se, wa shon ku ni, descendant of Cain.

Copy that.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by winniz: 8:52am On Sep 06, 2014
Faun: LOL!

I saw, from my mentions, [/b] that the geriatric bastard Ilugunboy referred to Iconize as "Faun"[b] grin
Na so I don discombobulate these people reach? grin

They were even calling me iconize as well from Chino to Iconize grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2014
DikeOha882: ochi egbuolam eba, nwayi Igbo obula luru onye ofe ose, mara na onweghi onye Igbo ohuru ga alu ya! Nwanne m nwanyi ka one onye ofe ose si na obodo oshun si ka obia luo, nwanne m nwanyi lee ya anya chiwa ya ochi, wee si ya young ma achoghi m ilu onye ofe nkapi, hahahhahahhh
O akuko ki ne kwu. Nwa Obasanjo nwoke nu onye shi na Ebonyi State.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2014
winniz:

They were even calling me iconize as well from Chino to Iconize grin grin grin
Hello, MASSOB intelligence officer.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 8:57am On Sep 06, 2014
superstar1: I

Cologne ko perfume ni. Animal handler ko zoo keeper of iconize ni. Insanity is running in this guy's blood.

It is.official, that Iconize is schizophrenic and An Aro VIP. I just confirmed. If na your papa born you, show your face on Admiralty Way. Give me time and date.

Demented soul and tormented spirit from the Hades. I will be your albatross on NL.

See this homeless and roaming vagabond claiming, leaving off people's charity claiming staying abroad. Hope you are enjoying the box you are living in. Return back.to naija and let us help your miserable and pathetic life. As bad as NL is, we are still out brothers' keeper, we will feed you and your poverty ravaged life.

Copy that.

Shut up your putrid mouth, you animal handler! grin

You're still in Koln(Cologne) sharing tents with a famous mugger... I'm gonna visit you soon.

Talk about someone being dumb and delusional...
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2014
BayoAdetunji:

Stop it boy!

Ilugunboy, if you don't change, I'll expose you more.

It won't be about Dimeji bankole anymore.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:59am On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Just the same way Cramjones whom you were begging for a Government job last year feels sorry for you.
Could you post the link?
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by winniz: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Hello, MASSOB intelligence officer.

Wetin happen undecided
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by superstar1(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Shut up your putrid mouth, you animal handler! grin

You're still in Koln(Cologne) sharing tents with a famous mugger... I'm gonna visit you soon.

Talk about someone being dumb and delusional...

Were somebody, no be only Cologne u go see u will soon see EDP.

you are picking on the wrong person to stalk. I will be your albatross here. I will run you down and dead. Ask the people that tried it in the past. Just because some of us are lying low does not mean we cannot treat your phu.ck up, both physically and spiritually.

Dare me the more and I assure you, you will not see the sun break of January 1, 2015, so.enjoy your now.

Stalking me will.lead you to your untimely death. I meant every single word. Copy that.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by chinazaekperem2: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2014
BayoAdetunji: I will soon chain all these Igbos..
start with me miserable connie cheesy
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by superstar1(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2014
BayoAdetunji: Superstar is time to retire to the house.

Iconize, using 200handles can't won't and will never save you from.me.

I am.yout albatross. You will keep seeing me in your dreams, till I run you into your untimely death

Copy that.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2014
BayoAdetunji: Stop now or am gonna hit you now!

Perhaps you can start by hitting your mother's bottomless hole.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Could you post the link?

Link? grin

I'll just invite Unapologetically Yoruba to Nairaland and he'll expose you completely even with pictures, so just f,uck off!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan / Peter Obi Donates N1Million To Support The Renovation Of Primary School / Ibe Kachikwu Negotiates $15Billion Oil Deal In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.