Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Girls And Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Money (702 Views)

Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. / Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys / What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Money by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
Met a girl few months back,we became close friends until I started developing feelings for her. I did what any boy that is in love with a new catch should do, I called her regularly, sent her text etc. After some Weeks I finally decided to let her know what I had for her emotionally. On that faithful day (I no knw if d girl dey use juju o) she told me clearly and I can still remember the very words she used, she said " bro I can not date a guy that has no money o no matter hw handsome he looks, his height, his fashion sense etc, I hav weighed u I don't think u have money and even though you have you are not ready to spend it on me " After hearing the whole poem I did'nt know if I should answer yes or ok or thank you. I just kept quite and went back home sad . My problem with naija girls is, knowing fully well that a guy is still a student and not a working class u still expect him to buy you a private jet............ ................ Sha as for me, since that incident any girl wey cross my lane I go just chop am clean mouth dey move ahead..THANK YOU
Re: Girls And Money by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
mtchwwww. Because you went after one baby oku and she turned you down because you no deh give am money, you don tag am, "Girls and Money". I just deh one side deh laugh you. Druhahahahaha. angry
Re: Girls And Money by Dbestmax(m): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Gals and money
Guys and sex
No love lost no love found
Re: Girls And Money by teewai3(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
jst passing by cool
Re: Girls And Money by Baddo101(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
My Guy..not all really. just as humans are different in faces so are there differences in character,behaviours,likes. etc. really

1 Like

Re: Girls And Money by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
missberrypop5: mtchwwww.
Because you went after one baby oku and she turned you down because you no deh give am money, you don tag am, "Girls and Money". I just deh one side deh laugh you. Druhahahahaha. angry
. E b lyk say u b usain bolt for guys wallet
Re: Girls And Money by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
OP, nice final decision. Smash them young
Re: Girls And Money by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
nonzy19: . E b lyk say u b usain bolt for guys wallet
no be usain bolt. If na football i be cr7. So start now deh run.
Re: Girls And Money by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
Gal nd money?
OP nd stupidity
SMH
Re: Girls And Money by dagentility(f): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Why are guys always making it seem as if girls are the only ones that love money. Guys also love money.

(1) (Reply)

฿§¡¿¤៛₹ / Ur Opinion Will Help / Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.