Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards (3200 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
The only girl I love wholeheartedly as at the time of typing this post made the first move by asking me the following question: 'one of your students got the wind of how you said my type can never be your choice of a woman... Is it true you said that? (with angry facial expression). I replied her that I have never thought or said that. She turned to leave, with calmed nerves. I drew her back, looked into her eyes and said 'having you as my woman will be a dream come true'. She fell for me immediately and we started the relationship. As a popular guy in that small town due to the nature of my work, she publicized the relationship. Despite the fact that I'm a stingy man, she became the first girl to receive my gifts, money, given unrestricted access in my small office borne out of a strange act of benevolence and largesse. I'm now colossally dazed to have found out she has labelled me as 'maga'. I'm 32 while she told me she's 17 years old. What should I do? *Modified* I saw her voter's card two days ago whic says somtin contrary to her initial claim of being 17. Frm her luk, u dont need a soothsayer to tel u she's nt 17.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by TheClown: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
Don't do anything, fools shouldn't do anything when foolery backfires. Imagine the age gap, a minor at that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by donLEXY(m): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
Report yourself to the police to be prosecuted..... Life imprisonment fits your type

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by McWhillion(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
You're not only a maga but a child molester.... You mean despite the millions of adult Nigerian ladies that abound everywhere you saw only a 17 year old to start a relationship with and at 32 for that matter.
1. She's a child according to the law, no matter how beautiful or mature she may seem.
2. The age gap is way too much, let me say she decides to get married at 24/25, will you still be there to marry her.
3. You shouldn't be getting involved with your students that much as to warrant them peddling rumours about your sexùal life or preferences.

My advice is you should discontinue your relationship with her. A minor will always behave like one, you don't want a small girl soiling your name and reputation

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by ekemini007(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
Omo i b de ur side up until i c d age difference. Na jail u sopos to de by nw.

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Read the topic=» Walks into Thread=» Read the post=» shook my head=» Brought out my Dicck=»Pee on OP's head=» walks out of the thread

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
TheClown: Don't do anything, fools shouldn't do anything when foolery backfires. Imagine the age gap, a minor at that.
She told me she's 17 but i saw her voter card yes2day wic shows she's nt.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by yungEX(m): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Srsly!! are u fo real. you're even proud to say she''s 17. you're not only a maga u also need mental evaluation & u deserved to b dragged follow ground

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
donLEXY: Report yourself to the police to be prosecuted..... Life imprisonment fits your type
U hav to work on ur way of reasoning. U can't classify me as one of d political parties' e-rats dt lay waste dis forum.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
Centrifuge4: The only girl I love wholeheartedly as at the time of typing this post made the first move by asking me the following question: 'one of your students got the wind of how you said my type can never be your choice of a woman... Is it true you said that? (with angry facial expression). I replied her that I have never thought or said that. She turned to leave, with calmed nerves. I drew her back, looked into her eyes and said 'having you as my woman will be a dream come true'. She fell for me immediately and we started the relationship. As a popular guy in that small town due to the nature of my work, she publicized the relationship. Despite the fact that I'm a stingy man, she became the first girl to receive my gifts, money, given unrestricted access in my small office borne out of a strange act of benevolence and largesse. I'm now colossally dazed to have found out she has labelled me as 'maga'. I'm 32 while she is 17 years old (CHILD ABUSE). What should I do?
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
Centrifuge4: The only girl I love wholeheartedly as at the time of typing this post made the first move by asking me the following question: 'one of your students got the wind of how you said my type can never be your choice of a woman... Is it true you said that? (with angry facial expression). I replied her that I have never thought or said that. She turned to leave, with calmed nerves. I drew her back, looked into her eyes and said 'having you as my woman will be a dream come true'. She fell for me immediately and we started the relationship. As a popular guy in that small town due to the nature of my work, she publicized the relationship. Despite the fact that I'm a stingy man, she became the first girl to receive my gifts, money, given unrestricted access in my small office borne out of a strange act of benevolence and largesse. I'm now colossally dazed to have found out she has labelled me as 'maga'. I'm 32 while she is 17 years old (CHILD ABUSE). What should I do?
FIXED
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by DonaldGenes(m): 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
donLEXY: Report yourself to the police to be prosecuted..... Life imprisonment fits your type

Seconded bruh
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
tosyne2much: Read the topic=» Walks into Thread=» Read the post=» shook my head=» Pee on OP's head=» walks out of the thread
Lolz...
Dat yr dikkck needs to be amputated..
Must u pee on d o.p's head... undecided
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
McWhillion: You're not only a maga but a child molester.... You mean despite the millions of adult Nigerian ladies that abound everywhere you saw only a 17 year old to start a relationship with and at 32 for that matter.
1. She's a child according to the law, no matter how beautiful or mature she may seem.
2. The age gap is way too much, let me say she decides to get married at 24/25, will you still be there to marry her.
3. You shouldn't be getting involved with your students that much as to warrant them peddling rumours about your sexùal life or preferences.

My advice is you should discontinue your relationship with her. A minor will always behave like one, you don't want a small girl soiling your name and reputation
I'v nt touched her. She doesnt even knw my apartment. She's just fortunate to be treated special by me. I dont date. I hate love bt d feelings i have for her seem genuine - making me to see reasons to believ in her beyond the adolescence.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
ekemini007: Omo i b de ur side up until i c d age difference. Na jail u sopos to de by nw.
If u knw d power i can unleash without considering d distance, u wil dare nt insult me.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
yungEX: Srsly!! are u fo real. you're even proud to say she''s 17. you're not only a maga u also need mental evaluation & u deserved to b dragged follow ground
When telling stories, u hav to first present d story as they appear, u wait for the climax or woteva b4 u can present ur argument. A man dt wil do wot u just said to me is nt born anywia.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by valdes00(m): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
The story been dey swt dey go buh d endin na him spoil matter... He jus b lik d nollywood film wey I watch xtady.....
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by valmunich(m): 12:13am On Sep 06, 2014
grin singing Kelly handsome's magaaa don pay...
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by chemystery: 1:59am On Sep 06, 2014
OP, first of all, the age difference is nothing. Though she's still a minor and shouldn't be involved in any relationship yet. But OP i can't judge you cos many of those who came here to judge you wont say they never had boyfriends or girlfriends at age of 14-17. Even if you don't date her, she might be dating a minor like herself. Assuming you are 50 while she's 35 no one will shout age difference yet both cases are of same difference. People sef ehn. OP just no mind anybody wey yab you here. Na talk dem wan talk... She's a minor, and the age difference is large but OP it's a norm seeing girls of that age in relationships - in fact, most have lost their virginity to fellow minors. As for the age difference, very very much O.K.

*drops mic*

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by McWhillion(m): 7:11am On Sep 06, 2014
chemystery: OP, first of all, the age difference is nothing. Though she's still a minor and shouldn't be involved in any relationship yet. But OP i can't judge you cos many of those who came here to judge you wont say they never had boyfriends or girlfriends at age of 14-17. Even if you don't date her, she might be dating a minor like herself. Assuming you are 50 while she's 35 no one will shout age difference yet both cases are of same difference. People sef ehn. OP just no mind anybody wey yab you here. Na talk dem wan talk... She's a minor, and the age difference is large but OP it's a norm seeing girls of that age in relationships - in fact, most have lost their virginity to fellow minors. As for the age difference, very very much O.K.

*drops mic*
I tried pretending I understood what you wrote but I am still
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by yungchop: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Did you chop her banku while dating her? If yes ma nigga, you're not a maga, but NO? You'll die of leprosy cheesy
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by tosyne2much(m): 7:48am On Sep 06, 2014
chemystery: OP, first of all, the age difference is nothing. Though she's still a minor and shouldn't be involved in any relationship yet. But OP i can't judge you cos many of those who came here to judge you wont say they never had boyfriends or girlfriends at age of 14-17. Even if you don't date her, she might be dating a minor like herself. Assuming you are 50 while she's 35 no one will shout age difference yet both cases are of same difference. People sef ehn. OP just no mind anybody wey yab you here. Na talk dem wan talk... She's a minor, and the age difference is large but OP it's a norm seeing girls of that age in relationships - in fact, most have lost their virginity to fellow minors. As for the age difference, very very much O.K.

*drops mic*
wisely said padi mi but frm my own unbiased point of view, I dnt think there's future in dat relationship.. According to d OP, he's now in his 30's and d lady is 17.. The only tin I can see here is dat, if the OP plans to have a late marriage, FINE, but if otherwise, I don't support such relationship because dat wide age difference is a determining factor.. OP, pls do some calculations and statistics and you wld see dat it might jst be waste of tym and resources.. I think for now, you shld be involved in a relationship that would land you in marriage in no time cos age is not on ur side anymore
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Houseofglam7(f): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2014
Too much hate spewing on this thread.

*continues sipping my Vodka *
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by moski5(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2014
Yu guys r 4getin d Senate dropped d bar to 13

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by chemystery: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2014
tosyne2much: wisely said padi mi but frm my own unbiased point of view, I dnt think there's no future in dat relationship.. According to d OP, he's now in his 30's and d lady is 17.. The only tin I can see here is dat, if the OP plans to have a late marriage, FINE, but if otherwise, I don't support such relationship because dat wide age difference is a determining factor.. OP, pls do some calculations and statistics and you wld see dat it might jst be waste of tym and resources.. I think for now, you shld be involved in a relationship that would land you in marriage in no time cos age is not on ur side anymore
yeah, i understand you. I'm not even in support of the OP either cos it's glaring there's no future in that relationship. Still i won't blame him. Girls - always looking for wetin pass dem since 95BC. And OP, abeg try free the babe. If na s.ex you want, look for older babes; if na marriage; then wait make she reach 18 or 19.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by eemalex(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2014
*passing by* eaves drop,
*hiss*
#eNoConcernMe.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2014

*drops mic*
It's part of her initial cover-up 4 saying she's 17. I saw her voter's card two days ago wic says otherwise. Besides, i'v neva touched her cos my type dont date let alone eating forbiden fruit.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2014

*drops mic*
It's part of her initial cover-up for saying she's 17. I saw her voter card two days ago wic says otherwise. Besides, i'v neva touched her and nt even planning to do so.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by chemystery: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2014
Centrifuge4: It's part of her initial cover-up 4 saying she's 17. I saw her voter's card two days ago wic says otherwise. Besides, i'v neva touched her cos my type dont date let alone eating forbiden fruit.
now see how they wanna devour you. No mind dem jareh
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Chuksemi(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2014
My opinion..... The girls sees you as a maga, see her as past tense. She doesn't value you, and that's obvious. Since you said she is not seventeen, edit your original post.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Dreyl(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2014
Guy you should be jailed instantly,btw are you related to senator yerima?
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2014
@Centrifuge4 if indeed u 32yrs of age & she is jst 17;i tink u shouldn't b askin on wat to do¿

(1) (2) (Reply)

When I Think About Sex My Stomach Turns / Romantic Love Messages For Him/her / Guys Observe These Pix Closely And Tell Me What You See..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.