Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards (3201 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2014
TheClown: Don't do anything, fools shouldn't do anything when foolery backfires. Imagine the age gap, a minor at that.
Every man wil account for every foolish talk dt proceed out of his mouth one day. She's nt even underage as she claimed and when ur senators sit in Abuja protecting a law dt allow underage mariage unda d pretext of a useless religion, u didnt hold them acountable. Now u came here unleashing ur vituperations on a citizen wit a historic measure of holiness and who in d real sense, his citizenship is nt of dis world.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2014
Houseofglam7: Too much hate spewing on this thread.

*continues sipping my Vodka *

u and vodka....
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
tosyne2much: Read the topic=» Walks into Thread=» Read the post=» shook my head=» Brought out my Dicck=»Pee on OP's head=» walks out of the thread
U sound like a con artist. Dt's why i won't engage u wit my venomous censure and lethal vituperations.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
McWhillion: You're not only a maga but a child molester.... You mean despite the millions of adult Nigerian ladies that abound everywhere you saw only a 17 year old to start a relationship with and at 32 for that matter.
1. She's a child according to the law, no matter how beautiful or mature she may seem.
2. The age gap is way too much, let me say she decides to get married at 24/25, will you still be there to marry her.
3. You shouldn't be getting involved with your students that much as to warrant them peddling rumours about your sexùal life or preferences.

My advice is you should discontinue your relationship with her. A minor will always behave like one, you don't want a small girl soiling your name and reputation
And remember dt wot u typed cannot be said to have come frm a saner mind. If my type sud be called a molester cos of a girl i neva kissed on d ground of a fictional excuse of urs, all other Nigerians sud be called cannibals.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by McWhillion(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
Centrifuge4: And remember dt wot u typed cannot be said to have come frm a saner mind. If my type sud be jailed on d ground of a fictional excuse of urs, no Nigerian wil be fit to walk thru our streets.
And you just saw my post? You're fickle minded I must say.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by soundtruth(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Now we know why the failure rate in WAEC is so high.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
McWhillion:
And you just saw my post? You're fickle minded I must say.
Ur type seems nt to deserve a fair response. I wil take everyone of u head on. U wil live to regret ur actions. Av u ever heard abt wot they call 'vengeance'?
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Manweysabi(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
She told you she was 17yrs... But her voters cards shows otherwise...

Please, what is the otherwise?

What age did you see in the voters card?
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by McWhillion(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
Centrifuge4: Ur type seems nt to deserve a fair response. I wil take everyone of u head on. U wil live to regret ur actions. Av u ever heard abt wot they call 'vengeance'?
Bro I will pretend you're not taking this out of context, what I meant was are you just seeing my post that you are giving me a response now?
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
soundtruth: Now we know why the failure rate in WAEC is so high.

If u want to use 'so' in ur sentence, 'that' sud also be a part of that sentence. Example: I like mango 'so' much 'that' I can't live without it.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by ibietela2(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Centrifuge4: .

So what is on her voters card?
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by tosyne2much(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
Centrifuge4: U sound like a con artist. Dt's why i won't engage u wit my venomous censure and lethal vituperations.
egbon e no reach dat level... Are u saying u wld have engaged in e-internet fight or smtn ?
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
Manweysabi: She told you she was 17yrs... But her voters cards shows otherwise...

Please, what is the otherwise?

What age did you see in the voters card?
The card says 20 ...as some of us here indicate 26 as age in our CVs in order to beat conditions of employment. She must hav stated 17 to program my head toward nourishment so dt i wont tink abt sex.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
McWhillion:
Bro I will pretend you're not taking this out of context, what I meant was are you just seeing my post that you are giving me a response now?
Some pple do not take into consideration d errors by omision dt som of us are liable to b4 crucifying me. I seem to hav been enraged by the coments so far. Dnt mind me jare.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
tosyne2much: egbon e no reach dat level... Are u saying u wld have engaged in e-internet fight or smtn ?
Yes, internet bullying or so bt d truth is dt we allow such bullying to be potent by giving it undeserved attention.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
ibietela2:

So what is on her voters card?
Her card says 20.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Houseofglam7(f): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
runnazz:

u and vodka....

grin
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by MisterLongman(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
TheClown: Don't do anything, fools shouldn't do anything when foolery backfires. Imagine the age gap, a minor at that.
Dash him your moniker please...... He is the real clown
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by ibietela2(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
Centrifuge4: Her card says 20.

That was in 2011, she may be more than that
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
ibietela2:

That was in 2011, she may be more than that
INEC just conducted a new registratn exercise in ondo state here for those dt dont hav voter's card or lost it.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by ibietela2(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
Centrifuge4: INEC just conducted a new registratn exercise in ondo state here for those dt dont hav voter's card or lost it.

Ohk
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
yungchop: Did you chop her banku while dating her? If yes ma nigga, you're not a maga, but NO? You'll die of leprosy cheesy
U wil be extremely confident in a relationship dt does nt involve lov makin. U can walk out of it confidently as a man if u havent plundered d gal materially and sexually. Some girls use to say 'i wil curse him wit my unclothedness for using and dumping me'. Men too use to say 'dont tel a girl u are no longer interested in her so dt she wont invoke evil spirits against u bt u can set traps in a bid to find reasons to dump her'. I dnt nid al these; i wud simply tel d girl to get lost d very day i decide to break or smash(woteva they cal it) her heart and heaven wil nt fall.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by donLEXY(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2014
Dude, nobody get time to dey do FBI or CIA here, you presented your case, with your own evidence, and you expect anyone to start thinking 'could she be 20 but claiming 17', no time. from what you presented, so many people will say to you; beyond any reasonable doubt that you are guilty of something, and should be prosecuted...... GBAM

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
donLEXY: Dude, nobody get time to dey do FBI or CIA here, you presented your case, with your own evidence, and you expect anyone to start thinking 'could she be 20 but claiming 17', no time. from what you presented, so many people will say to you; beyond any reasonable doubt that you are guilty of something, and should be prosecuted...... GBAM
Gbam ko, Glo Bounce ni. Afofungbemu, oponu ayirada.
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by dwilliams: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2014
The house is missing 1 important riddle,the op said I thought she was seventeen until I saw her VOTERS CARD, which implies she aint a minor
Re: My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards by olusmarth(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Go huge transformer nao....moda fucke*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? / When I Think About Sex My Stomach Turns / Help!!! I Abandoned My Lotion For Shea Butter And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.