Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations (39485 Views)

Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military / Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy / Sultan Opposes Troops In Borno, Absolves Boko Haram Of Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by ChinDike: 7:00am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:

Ihejirika kinsmen are the problem of this country. Ethnicity covers thier sense of reasoning, making them think like toddlers. The sensible ones avoid making comments on delicate topics like this. Butnthe minors are the ones always wining all over the place saying poo

So true.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:01am On Sep 06, 2014
Wisdytech: SSS pls dnt sleep on this matter! Thanks alot
YoursGEJ: The reason given for exonerating him of the allegations are completely unsatisfactory. Besides, when did the SSS become a court of law empowered to declare people guilty or innocent?
chukwudi44: grin
grin grin ;DThe ICC will investigate it. It has the power to ask the accused to appear before it, where the type of lawyer that exenorated Ibori is not.
ICC ko IBB ni!!! Just sit and watch as Ihejirika travels to and fro the US in the next few months!!
whitecat007: You couldn't have said it better! Jonathan is sitting on a drill, watch as it goes from his anus to head.
Two people are accused of sponsoring terrorists, and one is praised while the other is being interrogated. Just as the praised has tribesmen(that are fighting tooth and nail to make sure their Son is untouchable)so does the interrogated(that may fight back leaving Jonathan with bloody nose)so let's watch how Sheriff people responds.
koboko67: Alot of intelligence operatives and military perasonnels around the world have been accused of espionage, treason, or aiding terrorism in the past. Being a former COAS is not a yardstick to exonerate anyone. You can be selling secretes to the same people u are fighting.
Soldiers and officers have been tried for this same act...why should Ihejirika's own be different

You all have tried, its shameful how these supposed educated Nigerian think.
'A wise man once said, when arguing with fools, one watching might not be able to tell who is who'. They have made up their minds and have sealed it against seepage of logic and reason. You shouldn't say more, afterall, innocent until proven guilty, but when u don't want to even investigate...that's a story for the Gods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by kaymatic: 7:02am On Sep 06, 2014
According to mr Femi falana:
“In October 2012, Sheriff was arrested in Cameroun on crime committed by the Boko Haram he sponsored. The state government pleaded with the Camerounian government to release him because he is a well known man here and he cannot be arrested.”
“I am expecting Senator Ali Modu Sheriff to sue me. I heard that he wanted to sue an Australian (Dr. Steven Davies). He doesn’t need that. He should sue me. I am waiting for him to sue me. Not only did he fund that organization (Boko Haram), he also had a deal with them.”

They seriously need to investigate both sheriff and ihejirika.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by equlibrium(m): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67: Just listening to TVC news 10pm, i could not believe what i was hearing.

SSS claims it is evil and unpatriotic to payback who laid his life down for Nigeria to fight terrorism by investigating him for terrorism. SSS claimed that Ihejirika also served the country. SSS hailed the achievements of the former Chief of Army Staff and said he could not have sponsored terrorism, simply because he was sending soldiers to fight terrorism shocked

I am yet to understand how Ihejirika laid down is life for Nigeria.....is it by sitting in an executive office in Abuja and dishing out orders? Or by feasting on the security budget?

The SSS said Modu Sheriff will however be investigated.

We are in trouble in the country with this present administration. No investigation, yet an accused is exonerated

Why didnt the SSS exonerate Sheriff because he is an ex governor and follow the theory too that he could not have been sponsoring terrorism against his people
Bros dis ya sony tv fine oh grin
na sony bravia?
Mak I dey com watch match 4 ya side weekends na
abi u no get dstv?
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by ChinDike: 7:03am On Sep 06, 2014
chukwudi44:

This is not 1966 or 1967 if you idiots start any rubish,just expect equivalent reprisals from onitsha to calabar from portharcour to enugu!!!! Be warned!!!

Shut up, you foolish kid. It's easy to talk tough in the cyber cafe or on your techo phone, abi?!

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 06, 2014
I understand the DSS position and I understand the OP position. OP I am an apostle of open investigation leaving no stone unturned. If I were DG DSS, I will reach out to Mr. Davies to interrogate him so as to see if I can extract EVIDENCE or find clues and get a ground to kickstart my investigation. I don't believe in coming to the Press but do my work "underground". It is very wrong and immoral to exonerate Gen Ihejirika without and preliminary investigation(not necessarily call him for questioning-what questions will you ask him?), it is also unprofessional to call and '1ndicted' fellow for questioning when you are yet to have a foundation in which your investigation is done. I don't see this going nowhere as long as the dss continue to play to the gallery.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by miredia(m): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2014
firstolalekan:
Flathēad bastãrd
Why the aggression. Why are we Nigerians aggressive? Is it the weather or poverty?

4 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by koboko67: 7:05am On Sep 06, 2014
equlibrium:
Bros dis ya sony tv fine oh grin
na sony bravia?
Mak I dey com watch match 4 ya side weekends na
abi u no get dstv?

Go through the first page.....have attended to your dumb question there.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 06, 2014
meforyou1: They should start by investigating your papa, tinubu, the conspirator with buhari and atiku, who are the major sponsors of boko haram
allow them to continue to rust in their hatred for gej, u know hatred can make someone find wisdom In insanity. how does it sound dat an eastener can stir up d northerners to kill themselves. while d people who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable are ignored. Nigeria must get better one day.

5 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by duni04(m): 7:08am On Sep 06, 2014
kaymatic: According to mr Femi falana:
“In October 2012, Sheriff was arrested in Cameroun on crime committed by the Boko Haram he sponsored. The state government pleaded with the Camerounian government to release him because he is a well known man here and he cannot be arrested.”
“I am expecting Senator Ali Modu Sheriff to sue me. I heard that he wanted to sue an Australian (Dr. Steven Davies). He doesn’t need that. He should sue me. I am waiting for him to sue me. Not only did he fund that organization (Boko Haram), he also had a deal with them.”

They seriously need to investigate both sheriff and ihejirika.
If neither of them goes to court to challenge Mr davies' allegations or sue him for defamation, we can safely infer that they're both hiding the truth or afraid of the truth.

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by ibietela2(m): 7:09am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67: Alot of intelligence operatives and military perasonnels around the world have been accused of espionage, treason, or aiding terrorism in the past. Being a former COAS is not a yardstick to exonerate anyone. You can be selling secretes to the same people u are fighting.

Soldiers and officers have been tried for this same act...why should Ihejirika's own be different

Like the Americans Sponsoring ISIS and fighting them lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by 99100(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2014
chukwudi44:
What are you investigating when there is nothing to link him to the crime? Is it to invite them and ask them "are you the sponsor of boko haram"? Is that what you want them to do?

Don't mind the mugu. He thinks any junk can just wakeup anyday with any frivolous or stvpid allegation and you expect the SSS to act.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by koboko67: 7:12am On Sep 06, 2014
ibietela2:

Like the Americans Sponsoring ISIS and fighting them lipsrsealed

I didn't wait to make an example like this.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by poiZon: 7:12am On Sep 06, 2014

mr davies mention 2names ihejirika n modu sherriff but faILED TO mention the name of the cBN OFFicial that is also involved, u shud be spending ur time seeking why he didnt give out the complete name of all the people involved in this mess than doing otherwise.
sherrif cant be exonerated cause the menace is going on in his abode though cant say abt ihejirika but his antecedents speaks for him, now the third n nameless CBN is what we want davies to tell us or he shud go drink frm ebola RIVER. Likewise u

4 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by mike404(m): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:

Oga shift....! They can tell us they will investigate Sheriff and live Ihejirika out Listen to yourself.....

Plz drop another line!

@ bolded ...swearing for yourself... How foolish can one get. Who amongst me and you is supporting BH now. You claiming no need for an investigation or me calling for an investigation?
SLAVE FOR LIFE

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by ionsman: 7:13am On Sep 06, 2014
Nigeria is in a mess... Not just the government but also the citizenry..... I just can't believe the comments am seeing from some people..... God,please whatever we did to deserve this,we are deeply sorry..
P.S: If what I wrote doesn't make sense to you, ignore it and move on.I no want insults this weekend.Just baring my mind.

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by omoalaro: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2014
Will these SE/SS commentators be saying the same thing if Buhari's name was mentioned. This same merlyn Ogar accused a political party on national tv without arresting or prosecuting anyone they believe was responsible.
We have never been this polarised in this country as we are now.

5 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2014
Dem dey talk about issues of national security ,see wetin Nigerians dey talk. Please if you are from the south east or south south ,kindly use your brain before making posts here.Know that Nigeria is bigger than ur mere tribalistic thinking.

4 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by maasoap(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:

Oga shift....! They can tell us they will investigate Sheriff and live Ihejirika out Listen to yourself.....

Plz drop another line!

@ bolded ...swearing for yourself... How foolish can one get. Who amongst me and you is supporting BH now. You claiming no need for an investigation or me calling for an investigation?
Most of those guys are as useless as anything you can think of. Imagine accusing and raining curses on someone who is calling for investigation of the accused. Davies mentioned two people and based on that allegation, SSS picked up one person and exonerated the other, why? Even, you guys claim that Davies has no evidence, what evidence has he given to our dear SSS that made them to pick up Sheriff and leave Ihijerika?

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by omenka(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2014
The polarisation of the Nigerian state has taken a deadly dimension under Jonathan!! Jonathan's ethnoreligious bias poses a graver danger to this nation than Boko Haram and Ebola combined!!

Here's what an SSS operative said as regards how the organisation is now being run..
“Professionalism is dying and this is why the act of
intelligence gathering is no longer there. We are in trouble in this country because almost everything in the service has
been politicized...
The man Jonathan poses an existential threat to this nation!!

4 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by honeric01(m): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1889668/why-should-nigerians-taken-serious

honeric01: Alot of foolish Nigerians everywhere I turn but online and offline.

Every Friday and Sunday, they go to their mosques and churches to pray that God should expose all the sponsors or boko haram and also the collaborators, now that it seems their prayers are being answered, just because it doesn't sound like what they expected, they are rejecting the answered prayers.

Are Nigerians serious at all?
Do you people just pray for praying sake?
why pray if you won't accept the outcome of your prayers?

You guys are asking how on earth would boko haram expose their sponsors, then why did you pray in the first place?

You want to think for God that you prayed to?
If you can decide how and when the sponsors should be exposed, why pray at all?

Does it mean alot of Nigerians are silly and confused?

Why pray for an end to a problem if you won't accept the outcome?

If you can believe in the miracles recorded in the bible, Koran and other religious books out there, why then are you rejecting this miracle?

for boko haram to expose their own sponsors, don't you think it's a miracle?

Should the world take Nigeria serious at all?

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by mployer(m): 7:18am On Sep 06, 2014
chukwudi44: The onus is on Mr Davies to aadduce evidence to support his wild claims!!! Talk is cheap,evidence is the real deal here.If ihejirika sponsored Boko haram,then they must be a paper trail.Until something is presented,there is absolutely nothing to investigate.

Well said
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by mike404(m): 7:19am On Sep 06, 2014
ChinDike:

Shut up, you foolish kid. It's easy to talk tough in the cyber cafe or on your techo phone, abi?!
ODINMA HOW FAR
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Faraidi(m): 7:19am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67: Just listening to TVC news 10pm, i could not believe what i was hearing.

SSS claims it is evil and unpatriotic to payback who laid his life down for Nigeria to fight terrorism by investigating him for terrorism. SSS claimed that Ihejirika also served the country. SSS hailed the achievements of the former Chief of Army Staff and said he could not have sponsored terrorism, simply because he was sending soldiers to fight terrorism shocked

I am yet to understand how Ihejirika laid down is life for Nigeria.....is it by sitting in an executive office in Abuja and dishing out orders? Or by feasting on the security budget?

The SSS said Modu Sheriff will however be investigated.

We are in trouble in the country with this present administration. No investigation, yet an accused is exonerated

Why didnt the SSS exonerate Sheriff because he is an ex governor and follow the theory too that he could not have been sponsoring terrorism against his people
yes,the man is innocent.Boko haram just want to implicate him.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by mployer(m): 7:19am On Sep 06, 2014
chukwudi44: Why didn't you complain when he was accused WITHOUT PROOF?

BTW u still de use this kain chinco TV? grin grin grin

wikid grin
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by omoalaro: 7:19am On Sep 06, 2014
I remember a civil war hero General Mamman Shuwa was assassinated in broad daylight by gunmen speaking pidgin instead of hausa or kanuri in the full glare of his military deployed security men who did not raise a finger. They have never been court matialled till today. In the light of recent information, i am now sensing that assassination was a civil war revenge.How about several incidences of military men withdrawn from checkpoints just before a boko haram attack. Under the franchise of Boko Haram, a number of criminal activities are taking place to serve several interests. All of these must be unravelled to get to the roots of the problems including hasty extra judicial execution of top boko haram suspects to prevent them from spilling the beans. Now things are adding up.

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by firstolalekan(m): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2014
duni04:
This SSS spokeswoman too dey misyarn, its like she's chasing pdp governorship ticket in her state undecided
Exactly! that's the bìtch's hidden agenda.
crazy bìtch
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by firstolalekan(m): 7:23am On Sep 06, 2014
miredia: Why the aggression. Why are we Nigerians aggressive? Is it the weather or poverty?
Ask yourself and the fúcker
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by mashodehammer: 7:24am On Sep 06, 2014
This is part of the DECEPTIONS AND LIES OF BOKO HARAM
Remember the BOKO HARAM elders accuse the former COAS of genocide against the North? they threaten to take him to ICC.
Now they wanted to implicates the Man. Those of us born and living in the Northern part of Nigeria knows that the Man CANNOT,WILL AND COULD NOT SPONSOR BOKO HARAM,[ WHAT SHOULD/WHEN/HOW ISLAMIST TERRORISTS KILLERS AND A CHRISTAIN GENTLEMAN,A PROFESSIONAL QUANTITY SURVEYOR,IGBO SPEAKING HAVE IN COMMON?],HIS IS TOO FINE AN OFFICER FOR THAT.
THAT WHITE MAN IS TOO GUILABLE.

8 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by OneDy: 7:25am On Sep 06, 2014
Movingcoil: allow them to continue to rust in their hatred for gej, u know hatred can make someone find wisdom In insanity. how does it sound dat an eastener can stir up d northerners to kill themselves. while d people who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable are ignored. Nigeria must get better one day.
How is asking for Gen Iherijirka to be questioned connected to hatred for GEJ. You people should stop politicising everything. Bomb doesn't distinguish based on tribe or religion. If somebody has been indicted then investigation should be carried out.

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by bigfriend(m): 7:25am On Sep 06, 2014
This is a country of jokers as our leaders,if Dr Davis can come openly and tell the whole world what he said it means he has proof backing what he said cos he knows the law and he is not o e of our paid jokers,I wonders what the security authorities r still waiting for?this men should Av been arrested by now and evidence uld already Av been collected from Dr Davis #naijawakeup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI / Tribunal Sacks Alex Egbona, APC House Of Representative Member In Cross River / 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.