Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations (39461 Views)

Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military / Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy / Sultan Opposes Troops In Borno, Absolves Boko Haram Of Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by arsetalks(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2014
chukwudi44:

Mr Davies does not have any eveidence.He has never claimed to have one.I actually wonder his level of IQ.A. Terrorist simply tells you Mr A is my sponsor and you run off to the press without any evidence.SMH for him
Maybe because he was not paid or trained to dig out the truth from boko haram? Maybe because he been a non Nigerian does not know the government will not take action?

Have SSS even invited Davies for questioning? Or was Iherijira investigated before exonerated? They said he is innocent, how did they arrive at that conclusion? Even people who allegedly steal a few amount of money get invited, questions and investigated talkless of someone allegedly sponsoring a terrorist group.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by salam1(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2014
chukwudi44:

This is not 1966 or 1967 if you idiots start any rubish,just expect equivalent reprisals from onitsha to calabar from portharcour to enugu!!!! Be warned!!!
. Dnt strt wat u can't finish
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by disloman(m): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2014
chukwudi44:

This is not 1966 or 1967 if you idiots start any rubish,just expect equivalent reprisals from onitsha to calabar from portharcour to enugu!!!! Be warned!!!
Lolzzzzzzzz.C f00l.With 1b naira only.U f00ls r done n dusted.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by omicron(m): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2014
I watched her news briefing too and I was disappointed.

Coming from the spokesperson of SSS, that was unprofessional on multiple levels, to absolve someone accused of such acts, on air, without any iota of investigation irrespective of the person's status is tantamount to predudice and bias.

The least would have been to say that investigations will be conducted.

Why are we even like this?
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by meforyou1(m): 8:17am On Sep 06, 2014
InvertedHammer:
/
YOU ARE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE.

The credibility of the accusers is what matters most in this issue.

On one hand, they asked for his head. On the other hand, they allege that he is their sponsor.

You know some things are just common sense.

A terrorist organization that wants to remain invincible is hell bent on sending Nigeria on a wild goose chase. This is just the beginning.

BH sponsors can only be extracted from BH under duress. BH is currently winning and is under no obligations to reveal their sponsors to anyone.

Terrorists enjoy psychological warfare. The cluelessness and incompetence of the military is fuelling this macabre dance more.

/
that's why I say we have so many illiterates in this country. Same ihejirika northern elders are accusing of genocide against boko haram, same ihejirika APC is accusing of sponsoring boko haram.

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by alexleo(m): 8:17am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:

Abeg make una nor dey add south south. We get sense pass this ones wey dey attach to us by force. Even people from SS nor support Jonathan reach SE clowns

Shut up. Where is your sense? In selling your lands to us.

Where is your sense? In asking government to pay you "marching ground fee when they want to repair your bad road for you(such a stu.pid mentality).

Where is your sense? Your young ones rather than go to school or find a better thing to do, they find one company they will block their gate and demand money from them after which they use it to go and drink and chase women here and there(silly sense). When the money has finished they go to another company and block their gate again.

Where is your sense? our properties that you people forcefully took from us in the name of abandoned properties in PH we have bought all of them back and even more. Now you dont even have land to bury your fathers and mothers. You now bury them inside your sitting room.(useless sense).
What else? Can you rate yourself with the SE in education and other achievement? Who cares about attachment to you. Mind you, if you remove the vote of SE Jonathan wouldnt have been on that seat.

6 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Akexstinger(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2014
chukwudi44:

So if I go to the SSS tomorrow and tell them that a nairalander Mr Koboko67 is a boko haram member,then will just swoop in and pick you up without first questioning me to find out my source of information and proof of the accusation? Is that really the way you expect our security agencies to work?

Are u a foolish man?, do u know mr davies at all? Did they tell you he walked up to the SSS and said iherijika was the sponsor of boko haram. For your info, davies is an internationally acclaimed negotiator, and he has done that for many countries and he's got so many years of experience. He negotiated under OBJ during the militant crises of niger delta, in his photos, u will see asari dokubo and so many militant heads with him in the creeks, he also negotiated under yar adua, and now he was invited by GEJ who is now denying that, to negotiate for the release of these girls. And we can see from his many photos with the boko haram boys and some of the notable leaders of BH bois. Why has asari dokubo not come out to counter these claims because he knows the man is saying the truth. Before General Azazi died, he was once the NSA to his brother GEJ and he openly came out on TV and said the BH sponsors were PDP and in the government and GEJ immediately relieved him of that position. And for ur dumbed head, Transparency international and amnesty international, had recently indicted iherijika of committing crimes against humanity like midrivic of bosnia and that he should be tried at UN court. Please stop showing ur foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by meforyou1(m): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2014
omicron: I watched her news briefing too and I was disappointed.

Coming from the spokesperson of SSS, that was unprofessional on multiple levels, to absolve someone accused of such acts, on air, without any iota of investigation irrespective of the person's status is tantamount to predudice and bias.

accused by who? Terrorists in the bush that he almost wiped them all out before your people started accusing him of genocide? Do you people ever have an iota of sense?

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by mployer(m): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2014
chukwudi44:

Mr Davies does not have any eveidence.He has never claimed to have one.I actually wonder his level of IQ.A. Terrorist simply tells you Mr A is my sponsor and you run off to the press without any evidence.SMH for him

Don't mind them.

BH suffered massive blow from Ihejirika, indicting him is one the least they can do to him if given the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by victorv12(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2014
President Jonathan is the one sponsoring Boko Haram...In fact, let's say the presidency. Marilyn Orgar, Ihejirika, Sherrif and the bokos are part of Jonathan's agenda to destabilize the north. We should all go back to the Abuja Independence Day Bombing, when Henry Okah said, he (Jonathan) and his aides masterminded two bombings in 2010 in order to implicate some leaders of Northern Nigeria, which president Jonathan's denies okah's allegations.

I wonder why Nigeria press never went to South africa to conduct an interview with Okah before he was incarcerated.

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by omicron(m): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2014
meforyou1: accused by who? Terrorists in the bush that he almost wiped them all out before your people started accusing him of genocide? Do you people ever have an iota of sense?
I do not know your age or something, but if I must have a discourse with you, you will have to learn how to express yourself confidently and persuasively, as an adult, without appearing to be rude.

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by firstolalekan(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2014
meforyou1: ur papa
All your generations
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by GodMode: 8:24am On Sep 06, 2014
omoalaro: I remember a civil war hero General Mamman Shuwa was assassinated in broad daylight by gunmen speaking pidgin instead of hausa or kanuri in the full glare of his military deployed security men who did not raise a finger. They have never been court matialled till today. In the light of recent information, i am now sensing that assassination was a civil war revenge.How about several incidences of military men withdrawn from checkpoints just before a boko haram attack. Under the franchise of Boko Haram, a number of criminal activities are taking place to serve several interests. All of these must be unravelled to get to the roots of the problems including hasty extra judicial execution of top boko haram suspects to prevent them from spilling the beans. Now things are adding up.

gringringringringrin your comment got me laughing... So after all this years u are just realising that boko haram is likely a "civil war" revenge.

Wake up
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by cold(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2014
This is a screen shot from Sirius Black's thread of the goings on in the frontlines on the war against the insurgents in the NE. Sirius black is regarded by most nairalanders as the most authoritative source on the war against boko haram. He is respected for his honesty,insightfulness and no holds barred straight talking mentality. I think his thoughts on Ihejirika would prove invaluable here.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Articul8(m): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2014
I wnt to first of all express my disappointment in evry youth on d forum dt cnt tink straight. Its a shame dt dis country still av ppl like u who are supposed to be highly intelligent its future.If u'r d future of dis country,den d future is doomed. How on earth shld a respectable security sector of a country come out to say such a tin @ an early stage of an issue? Its a pity some of our security personnel are nt well trained. I used to respect dt arm of dis country's security b4,bt wit dis, I give up. DSS is a shame to dis country. They ar nt supposed to even let us knw anything 4 now nt to tlk of making comment to will raise dust.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by MarshRiley(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:
Sometimes one tries not to insult...but when u read daft comments like this....it makes one vexed. Did Mr Davis not reveal the source of his info. 2. We are talking of terrorism here that have claimed the lives of several civilains, and gallant soldiers/officers....why shouldnt i be picked up for questioning if u accuse me. Even just a case of theft....the accused is invited for questioning, not to talk of terrorism.
I'll try not to insult you Sir/ma
Because a white man came and mentioned 2people,they automatically become BH sponsors abi,ok,we've all bin calling APC,Buhari and co BH sponsors,were dey arrested or questioned?this australian clown just flies into our country,mentions some names without evidence,demands to be payed millions of dollars and you want people to get arrested,don't be daft mana

3 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by akinwun(m): 8:37am On Sep 06, 2014
Boko haram is an islamic agenda. All the northern muslim politicians are involved, the plan and strategy has been on ground for years, we are just begining to witness it's manifestation. The same IOC plan to islamize Africa but they will fail again just as they failed before even as Buhari always fail, they too will become serial looser. NB: APC is a political wing of the movement

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2014
omicron: I watched her news briefing too and I was disappointed.

Her show of unprofessionalism will backfire because it will serve as invitation to the Pakistani teenager, Malala to come to Nigeria and talk some senses into Jonathan, to take an action. Meanwhile the FBI is watching. It won't take them anything them anything to move the a55 of Ihejirika to the ICC.

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Themandator: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2014
Davis is a negotiator as he claims.... He has negotiated away his true findings and is just using his cv to harass and divert attention.

He claims three brothers of a certain CBN official bla bla and all those arrested by the DSS have been re-paraded with none related.

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by InvertedHammer: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2014
arsetalks: And you are talking of common sense? And you question the credibility of someone employed by GEJ himself? Wow. If GEJ has employed someone that's not credible to mediate on behalf of the government and the parents of those girls and the nation at large, do you not think the president himself doesn't know what he is doing?
/
I am not talking about the negotiator my friend.

I am talking about BH.

Mr. Davies said that BH leaders told him their sponsors.

So...do you believe BH? That's my question. Infact„ do you believe that BH will give up their sponsors? What incentives are there for BH to give up their sponsors when they are still waging war against the Nigerian state? It is up to the government to put the pieces of puzzle together to find out the sponsors. BH is playing games with the authorities and sure heck they are enjoying the confusion.

The brain is made for thinking and critical analysis.

\

\

4 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by youngguru23(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2014
Waec Gce Econs Obj & Theory Answers | Myshoolsinfo http://myschoolsinfo.com/forum2_theme_111395442.xhtml?tema=4
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by omicron(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2014
That pronouncement by Mrs Ogar may have just spelled the end to finding the true sponsors of BH. Smh for us

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by meforyou1(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2014
mployer:

You start investigation when the accuser hasn't presented any evidence?

So if I wake one morning and say Fashola killed Kudirat, you swing into investigation immediately as a security personnel?

Bro, you go investigate tire sad
and I go to the press and say I saw tinubu pouring the tea that killed Abiola into the cup. And SSS will rush and arrest tinubu. These Yoruba people are so daft
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Charbless(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2014
EUROPEANS ! Deceiving Nigerians since 1914
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2014
Ibb, Buhari, Gusau have all also been accused of being Boko Haram sponsors

Can poster show us an equivalent thread calling for their arrest?

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by meforyou1(m): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2014
firstolalekan:
All your generations
and your papa's generation go dive into Ebola river
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by honeric01(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2014
This is surely not a country!
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by karkel(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2014
WITH NO TYM BOKO RAM WILL BE HISTORY JUST AFTER MY SANNING INVESTIGATIONS
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by koboko67: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2014
Eddy2cute: Lol bross this your tv ehh? No be hear oooo

What is wrong in a sony bravia engine i bought about 5 years ago that is still working fine. I could afford it when u were still battling with you 14/21 inches big back tv.
This is even my room....u have no idea what is in my living room.

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by honeric01(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy: Ibb, Buhari, Gusau have all also been accused of being Boko Haram sponsors

Can poster show us an equivalent thread calling for their arrest?

At least, they haven't been accused by someone (foreigner) that was hired by the government.

The difference here is that the person who accused Ihejerika and Sheriff was hired of the government

Can you spot the difference?
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Vulu: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2014

2 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by abdulahi001: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67: This is the same woman that accused APC of sponsoring terrorism on National TV

I tell you, d woman does'nt look like head of DSS atall, she look like one of d owanbe women. I guess she's one of d ___________________ of GEJ, just like diezani allison maduekwe.
If u noticed, GEJ has been rotating all d service head chiefs in security dis same woman who has been dere since d beginning on GEJ's administration.

Join d team of..................
#MarilynOgarOut#

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Releases Statement On Buratai's Alleged Role In Arms Deal Scandal / Francis Mmegbuanaeze Dies In His Sleep / Osun Election: Remain Calm, We Are Studying Outcome – Oyetola Tells Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.