Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. (4070 Views)

PHOTO: Was This Supposed To Seduce Me? / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by akpur1(m): 5:08am On Sep 06, 2014
Recently i have observed my roommate girl friend towards me. She has been giving me green light ave been wondering d way she looks at me,come close to me is very suspiscious. Yesterday evening when my room mate left the room i decided to climb the bunk bed which uses small spring she was under me she uses her head to hit my dick part i noticed it when i looked down she just smiled. What should i do?
Re: Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by spyroet(m): 5:32am On Sep 06, 2014
akpur1: Recently i have observed my roommate girl friend towards me. She has been giving me green light ave been wondering d way she looks at me,come close to me is very suspiscious. Yesterday evening when my room mate left the room i decided to climb the bunk bed which uses small spring she was under me she uses her head to hit my dick part i noticed it when i looked down she just smiled. What should i do?
give her what she need na

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by hatux: 6:31am On Sep 06, 2014
undecided ... See my brother, you wun dey dull yourself be that oo. Since you know say, she dey give you green light abeg wetin suppose happen next... Enter the place now!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Houseofglam7(f): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2014
Ignore the biatch!
She's on heat!

Don't wanna come back to read stories like ' I didn't wanna do it and now she's pregnant or I gat Herpes'

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by chidekings(m): 7:15am On Sep 06, 2014
sometimes its better not to taste a food that will purge u latter....
Start learning how to down down a lovepeddler
Re: Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by nickz(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2014
Houseofglam7: Ignore the biatch!
She's on heat!

Don't wanna come back to read stories like ' I didn't wanna do it and now she's pregnant or I gat Herpes'

gringrin LMAO!

OP you need a glass of testosterone juicegringrin
Re: Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Kunleskey(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2014
Seduce her back.,..,. if you don't do that she won't stop seducing you...hope your young man no get prob..
Re: Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 06, 2014
NAWA ooooh... u see free scholarship 4 UK, u still dey 9ja dey struggle Get a flight ticket, and enjoy ur trip to london...
Re: Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by ShirelleBaby: 7:53am On Sep 06, 2014
PUT HER TO HER PLACE,she deserves the embarrassment

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2014
akpur1: Recently i have observed my roommate girl friend towards me. She has been giving me green light ave been wondering d way she looks at me,come close to me is very suspiscious. Yesterday evening when my room mate left the room i decided to climb the bunk bed which uses small spring she was under me she uses her head to hit my dick part i noticed it when i looked down she just smiled. What should i do?
o boo seduce her back dn thank me later
Re: Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by MisterLongman(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2014
Abeg put her out of her misery but make sure you protect yourself to avoid stories that touch
Re: Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2014
Tell your rommate, don't break the bro code.

She's a no good. Moreover, there are lots of guy out there to seduce and would still seduce u. Keep your 'thing' in check. And tell your roomie.
Re: Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2014
Just ignore her and see how far she is willing to take it... Cause from the facts not much seduction happened. Yes her head hit you d.ick but we cant be sure she did it on purpose...maybe she smiled afterwards coz she wanted to laugh. A girl looking at u is not seduction. Seduction is a matter of interpretation so until she says she wants tha D then u are just imagening it.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by concept4411(m): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2014
Bros...i think this is simple..WETIN YOU NO WAN CHOP, NO SMELL AM...if you love your girlfriend so much, and u dnt wanna jeopardize wat you av, just call her room mate privately and word with her...you could even apply wisdom by telling her there is a girl somewhere who has been flirting with you..and you love her friend so much(as in your GF) and wldnt do anytyn to hurt her...u tel d her dt if dt other gal flirting with you doesnt take tym, you would treat her fukk up...

that way, you killed two birds with one stone..
1. you've passes the message to her without involving your GF, wch could causrme rift btwn the two of dem.

2. you avioded a situation whereby u confront her directly and she denies d package...

bt if you dnt cherish/love your GF....bros forget my advice.....give her wat she wants....KNACK THE APKAKO...but remember

"A MAN WHO IS READY TO SWALLOW A WHOLE COCONUT SHOULD HAVE COMPLETE FAITH IN HIS ANUS".....be ready for any consequence that follows your action....my 2kobo
Re: Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2014
fvck her already and stop whinning like a baby.

to be serious avoid her if she pushes it tell ur friend.
Re: Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by akpur1(m): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2014
Thanks for your advice i would still be watching her
Re: Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by michaelwestern(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2014
if you are very close with your friend, tell him, it wont make sense for you to allow your friend to marry a prostitute.
Re: Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Drizhystc(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
Free kitten........no dull yaself o
Re: Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by dre11(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
Don't let ur dick think for u
But
Do use your head at this stage

Or

U can also give her a dose of her medicine ...
But
Don't bunk her ooo

So she will knows how it feels to push the buttons and the buttons looking so tight to be losed from its knot
Re: Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Dbestmax(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chop clean mouth....besides ur roomate might not be ur frnd.....no harms done wink
Re: Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
You made me laugh. Why don't you go ahead and tell her that you're really interested too? It's a lot better than coming here to act like a baby. You see, women want guys who plow through. Guys who go for what they want. Wait till she says she wants to go down with you, then you will know she's looking for some actions. Lots of temptations with women these days. The big question is what do they really want? :-)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think I Should Do??? / How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf / What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.