Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

What Do You Think I Should Do??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think I Should Do??? (4082 Views)

I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
I have a girl i love so much..we'v been together for a while and she loves me too.

Last week, we had an argument though we were both guilty...but i over reacted cuz i was disappointed with her attitude.

I later called to apologise but she never picked up my calls till now...its not being easy staying away from the person you love that long.

Now the problem is...there is this other lady(we met of recent)we have been spending time together (though we never had anything in mind at first) we became really close to the extent we had an "accidental" kiss the night before she travelled home for "hols".

I think we are beginning to have feelings for each other and i am just confused now cuz i don't know if my girl has gone AWOL (we have never stayed this long without communication) or maybe i should rather stick close to this new girl...

What do you guys think i do I am so confused And lonely sad
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by ireneony(f): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
what if tomorrow u and ur new chick had an argument and met another girl, will u leave her too? right?

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by SRT8: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
I think you're just h orny and only looking for a quick fkck which you see as a reality with the new girl. . . Maybe the new girl has a bigger yansh, no?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
keep the new bae at bay and sort things out with your original gurl. If things don't pan out well with her, you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
ireneony:
what if tomorrow u and ur new chick had an argument and met another girl, will u leave her too? right?

Nah...this aren't the first time we are having an argument...but why will she go days without picking my calls or returning my messages??
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
SRT8:
I think you're just h orny and only looking for a quick fkck which you see as a reality with the new girl. . . Maybe the new girl has a bigger yansh, no?

Your points are invalid...i never stated anywhere i am lusting after the new girl. I didn't have any quicky with her undecided
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by SRT8: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gflat:

Your points are invalid...i never stated anywhere i am lusting after the new girl. I didn't have any quicky with her undecided
Admit you wanna fkck her. You stated an accidental kiss. Accidental sex would soon happen.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
donsalvy:
keep the new bae at bay and sort things out with your original gurl. If things don't pan out well with her, you know the rest.

Yeah, i was thinking that...but what if she(the new girl) becomes too emotional and wouldn't let go later??
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by ireneony(f): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gflat:

Nah...this aren't the first time we are having an argument...but why will she go days without picking my calls or returning my messages??
what did u tell her that made her angry. the truth is that u don't love, cos if u love her u would not even have the time to consider another girl

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
SRT8:
Admit you wanna fkck her. You stated an accidental kiss. Accidental sex would soon happen.

Gezz! So accidental kiss can't happen without sex being involved again Are you always that "konjious" undecided
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gflat:

Yeah, i was thinking that...but what if she(the new girl) becomes too emotional and wouldn't let go later??
since you ain't the one getting emotional, then no cause to worry.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
ireneony:
what did u tell her that made her angry. the truth is that u don't love, cos if u love her u would not even have the time to consider another girl
He might just be infatuating over the new bae, which ain't a biggie.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
ireneony:

I aren't considering another girl...Its just that i don't know what the hell is wrong with her. Its annoying you know...calling someone and she keeps ignoring your calls...

I am just considering Maybe she needs a time out and i don't wanna come here creating a thread on how to mend broken hearts
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by djeezy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
Well I suggest you make up with your gf. Anything you did with the new girl is because you were horn.y. You felt starved during the no communication with your girl. Sought your issues out man.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
donsalvy:
See advice! So he should friend zone the new girl nah. Later now, you guys will say girls friend zone guys. Daris God ooo.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
donsalvy:
He might just be infatuating over the new bae, which ain't a biggie.

No i aren't bro...jst liked her before the "kiss"
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
MzPreshie:
See advice! So he should friend zone the new girl nah. Later now, you guys will say girls friend zone guys. Daris God ooo.

He's gat a point you know....if i should do away with her(new girl) and my gf quits...will i have to start all over from square one

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
MzPreshie:
bushmeat don dey hunt hunter be that.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gflat:

He's gat a point you know....if i should do away with her(new girl) and my gf quits...will i have to start all over from square one
Are you hoping she quits? Like someone said, if you loved her, you wouldn't be considering another girl.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gflat:

No i aren't bro...jst liked her before the "kiss"
just see how things pan out btw your initial chick and you before going to the next level.

Two-babe crusher.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
MzPreshie:
Are you hoping she quits? Like someone said, if you loved her, you wouldn't be considering another girl.

If i hope she quits, i wouldn't have been trying to call her since last week

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Eswaggz(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
MzPreshie:
Gflat pls always hav a plan B, a girl made me pay for that. Datz ma 1k for u.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by pasqal09: 5:56am On Oct 27, 2014
OP, you've already moved on. And from the look of things she has moved on too. So enjoy your new relationship and forget her.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2014
Gflat:

hm,u ar avn anoda affair hm.Guys.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2014
Define accidental kiss@op

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Evina(f): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2014
Gflat: Less than a week away and you already kissing gals shocked and to make matters worse, you brought our personal ish to the public angry

Now I am not taking you back, EVER again angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
So a quarrel with your gal means you should try the gal around the corner? Give it time before you call her again or just pay her a visit at home.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 9:18am On Oct 29, 2014
Evina:
Gflat: Less than a week away and you already kissing gals shocked and to make matters worse, you brought our personal ish to the public angry

Now I am not taking you back, EVER again angry angry angry

Awwwwr.... sad
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Define accidental kiss@op

A kiss you never planned for...i.e maybe we were just talking and the next minute we found ourself kissing
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 9:23am On Oct 29, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm,u ar avn anoda affair hm.Guys.

I wasn't cheating on her...the kiss happened so fast and that was the only thing i did with the other girl
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2014
andromida:
So a quarrel with your gal means you should try the gal around the corner? Give it time before you call her again or just pay her a visit at home.

The "quarrel" is becoming too much...like can't we just not fight
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2014
Gflat:

The "quarrel" is becoming too much...like can't we just not fight

There is nothing wrong in leaving a relationship you can no longer deal with. If you are no longer willing to work on what you have its time to leave.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Be Jealous? / The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... / I Get Erect Just Talking To My Girl, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.